Excursiones, Tours & Tickets en Singapur
* A traveler said: "Lived in Singapore +5 years and this genuinely was one of the best experience I have done! Great tour and tour guide!"
* A traveler said: "The rides were informative and the duration was just right. The guide was knowledgeable and to my suprise, she conducted a quiz that the kids enjoyed."
* A traveler said: "I would recommend all post war Singaporeans visit this historical place; learn how about the pre-colonial days; how the British had to surrender to the Japanese - would be one of the most humiliating moments of British history & later see the defeat of the Japanese. Time you visit with a visit to the many gardens surrounding the hills & drop by the Fort Canning hotel for refreshment. An afternoon well spent!"
* A traveler said: "Rayney was our Botanical Garden's tour guide. He walked us around Swan Lake and we saw many wildlife that he said was not normally seen by visitors, water hens, otters, squirrels, and shrews. He also told us about the trees, plants and shrubs as we walked around. We then visited the products of the forest area and went to the Heritage garden, and up to the rain forest and across to Symphony Lake. We know we only experienced a fraction of the actual gardens, but felt like we covered so much more with the guide than we would have on our own!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Joanne, was knowledgeable and friendly. The tour of the Battlebox I found to be very emotional and thought provoking. The history behind Fort Canning very informative."
* A traveler said: "Must do in Singapore. Highly recommended. Visit during the day and stay throughout evenin hours to see the fireworks and water shows."
* A traveler said: "The crew was beautiful and we were even able to use our own music. The crew was extremely friendly, and swimming was great!"
* A traveler said: "had a great time there with my mum. My mum needed to use a wheelchair and the process of getting one is easy and very cheap. Great tourist attraction, my mum and i had a great time going through both the Flower Dome and Cloud Forest. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Jeremy gave us the most wonderful in-depth tour of the true Singapore. He’s flexible,entertaining and Knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "It was perfect - not too long and the sights were beautiful! Great way to end the day. Totally recommend and hotel pickup was great!"
- Los Jardines de la Bahía de Singapur
- River Safari
- Monumento a los Caídos de Kranji
- Museo Alive
- Memorial y Capilla en Changi
- S.E.A. Acuario
- Orchard Road
- Jardín Botánico de Singapur y Jardín Nacional de Orquídeas
- Raffles Hotel
- Clarke Quay
- Marina Bay Sands
- Raffles Landing Site
- Isla Sentosa
- Parque de las Aves de Jurong
- Desayuno en el zoológico
- Zoo de Singapur
- Chinatown Singapur
- Universal Studios Singapore
- Safari Nocturno
- Singapore Flyer
- Merlion Park
- Cosas que hacer en Sentosa Island
- Cosas que hacer en Pulau Ubin
- Cosas que hacer en Malasia
- Cosas que hacer en Indonesia
- Cosas que hacer en Kuala Lumpur
- Cosas que hacer en Petaling Jaya
- Cosas que hacer en Penang
- Cosas que hacer en Medan
- Cosas que hacer en Langkawi
- Cosas que hacer en Sumatra
- Cosas que hacer en Kedah
- Cosas que hacer en Sur de Tailandia y Costa de Andamán
- Cosas que hacer en Java Occidental
- Cosas que hacer en Mekong Delta
- Cosas que hacer en Costa Sur