Excursiones, Tours & Tickets en Suroeste de Irlanda
* A traveler said: "Great trip well wort doing . Lots of information on board .. very safe lots of space .. beautiful scenery"
* A traveler said: "Dolphin sightings at the end of the tour and laughs with the guides made up for rough weather and swells"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour with very knowledgeable tour guides and the Kerry humour to match. Highly recommended and great value. Very professional and efficient."
* A traveler said: "We've had a wonderfull day with, lucky enough, nice weather. Guide John is a very good storyteller with the tipical Irish humor. Thanks John!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience glad I booked it the website makes it so easy thank you was such an enjoyable day to learn about whiskey"
* A traveler said: "We loved everything about our trip and it’s hard to pick out a favourite thing. Ted was such a great guide. He had so much knowledge about his county and shared lots of lovely stories with us. He was so flexible and allowed us to stop whenever we wished. Waterville for ice cream and Sneem for pints of Guinness. Happy days. Thanks so much Ted for a wonderful day"
* A traveler said: "The models are excellent. The map is very informative. The Staff are very knowledgeable and friendly."
* A traveler said: "The sights we enjoyed were amazing throughout our entire trip. The trip was richly enhanced by the knowledge, congeniality and friendliness of our tour guide and driver, John O'Neill. He is a tremendous asset of the tourist industry. There were no dull moments on his watch. The Ring is fabulous and so is John O'Neill!!"
* A traveler said: "We had such a lovely driver Cal and his horse Gonzo Cal really made our experience so enjoyable laughing from the minute we got in his carriage he had our teen daughters so interested in all the history on our tour. Also stopping at all the best spots for pictures def made our trip in kilarney"
* A traveler said: "Very satisfied with this tour. Excellent driver and guide providing some very good information about the visited places. Lot of different places visited. Everything was very well organised."
* A traveler said: "The walk is about 7 miles of fantastic views and a feeling of getting back to nature, the gap is such an idealic place, everyone should visit once to take in the atmosphere of this wonderful place x you can also use a jaunting car from the beginning of the gap. There is parking at the beginning of the gap at Kate Kearneys house. Brilliant day out."
* A traveler said: "Seeing the Blankets ,an fear marbh and Skellig Michael. Also dun cuain peer as I han not seen it before on my trips to Kerry . We loved everything about the tour . How could you not ? Our guide Batt was an exceptional personality . His stories , his songs ,his interesting facts and his sense of humour made this as well as the amazing scenery a trip to remember !!!!!our trip was on the 6th September 2021, we were so lucky with the weather too. Carol ODriscoll and John Murtagh ,Dublin"
* A traveler said: "Fun and relaxed we met my brother and kids there. So much to do. Very pretty surroundings and great play areas"
* A traveler said: "We had an excellent private tour with Peter on 8/23! My friend and I were visiting from California and decided to splurge on a private tour so that we could skip the mega bus during Covid. We also wanted to go to the Kerry Cliffs, which the bus cannot get to...It was SO worth every penny! Peter was just so informative on so many things. I didn't want to just see the sights, but also wanted background info and special knowledge on what we were seeing and Peter had all of that in spades. By doing the Ring of Kerry in the opposite direction than the Mega Buses go, we were able to avoid lots of the crowds. We were blessed with gorgeous weather and when we got to the Kerry Cliffs we were in awe - I can't believe how many people miss them entirely when they visit. It was just breathtaking. Peter always checked in with us and made sure if we wanted a coffee or lunch that we were taken care of...I really trusted him on the drive as well which takes a good level of driving skill. We cannot recommend Peter and this tour enough! We came back to CA still dreaming of everything that we saw that day - just magical!"
* A traveler said: "The Cliffs of Moher Private Tour was so amazing. Derek, the tour operator, dropped us right down by the boat that we were taking to view the cliffs from the water. He was personable, helpful and very accommodating!"
* A traveler said: "I went to the ring of Kerry because of the bad weather still our guide Dj was funny, on time and great at history telling."
* A traveler said: "This was hands down my favorite tour while traveling through Ireland. Our guide William was amazing- funny, informative, a good driver, and accommodating. On top of that every stop was breathtaking. Can’t recommend this tour (and William!) enough."
* A traveler said: "Trip was OUTSTANDING. Peter our guide was awesome. He was very informative, accomodating, and knowledgable. Highly Recommend."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful tour and excellent guide, one of the most awesome places to visit ."
- Mercado Inglés
- Elizabeth Fort (Fortaleza de Cork)
- Derrynane Beach
- Roca de Cashel
- Skellig Michael
- Oratorio de Gallarus
- Derrynane House
- Cascada Torc
- Iglesia de Aghadoe y Torre Redonda
- Palacio del Obispo
- Castillo Ballycarbery
- Centro de Patrimonio de Cobh (Cobh Heritage Centre)
- Puente de Cromwell
- Piedra de Blarney - Atracciones de Killarney
- Brecha de Dunloe
- Parque Nacional de Killarney
- Castillo de Ross
- Fortaleza Cahergall
- Connor Pass
- Islas Blasket
- Cosas que hacer en Killarney
- Cosas que hacer en Kenmare
- Cosas que hacer en Cork
- Cosas que hacer en Shannon
- Cosas que hacer en Limerick
- Cosas que hacer en Ring of Kerry
- Cosas que hacer en Cobh
- Cosas que hacer en Irlanda Occidental
- Cosas que hacer en West Midlands
- Cosas que hacer en Sudoeste de Inglaterra
- Cosas que hacer en Dingle
- Cosas que hacer en Galway
- Cosas que hacer en Norte de Inglaterra
- Cosas que hacer en Yorkshire
- Cosas que hacer en Noreste de Inglaterra