Sídney Entradas y pases
30 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
Sydney Attractions Pass: Acuario SEA LIFE, Tower Eye de Sídney, zoo WILD LIFE y museo Madame Tussauds
* A traveler said: "We went to Wild Life Zoo and Sea Life Aquarium with friends and our children. The kids loved it as they got to get up close and see the animals."
* A traveler said: "Loved the tour. I had never been to the Opera House before and this was a great introduction. The guide was informative and very personable. We will be back."
Tarjeta Sydney Pass: SEA LIFE Aquarium, Tower Eye de Sídney, WILD LIFE Sydney, crucero por el puerto de Sídney y Madame Tussauds
* A traveler said: "Very well laid out friendly informative staff a great ace to take the family highly recommended.,,.."
* A traveler said: "I haven't been to the aquarium for many years - so we were pleasantly surprised with some of the new displays and rooms. My young daughter was in awe of all the fish as she walked under the sea. Walking through the aquarium took me back to when I was a kid ogling at the tanks. It was a truly magical time."
* A traveler said: "Skip the line does exactly what it says in the tin. The staff were very observant of this and ensured that I was speedily dealt with. The view from the tower is impressive you can see the Bridge and Opera House just. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "First time in Australia from the U.K., the trip to Taronga was great! Ferry on time, friendly staff & made us a memorable time. The time Taronga was far exceeded our expectations! Beautiful, clean, brilliant animals & staff, very friendly & helpful - didn’t want to leave!"
* A traveler said: "We booked this pass for five attractions and were pleased with the value. We used the Hop On Hop Off bus both in Sydney CBD and Blue Mountains, the Opera House Tour, River cruise and Sydney Tower Eye. All are must see when visiting Sydney and this pass gets you in for significant savings. I highly recommend purchasing this pass. All of these places were easily accessed from the Sydney train system including the Blue Mountains."
* A traveler said: "It was a busy day but not so busy that you couldn’t see anything properly, good set up, great weather"
* A traveler said: "An enjoyable family experience! We had fun looking at the variety of Australian native animals. The kids enjoyed looking at the wallabies. Staff were friendly and welcoming."
* A traveler said: "I don't get excited about museums but I did enjoy this one. The tour of the submarine, destroyer, and patrol boat was very interesting. the exhibits inside were well worth while."
* A traveler said: "An absolutely beautiful zoo, even though a number of the animals were unavailable for viewing. The behind-the-scenes experience was well worth the cost. Our guide was informative, and very entertaining. Particularly enjoyed learning about "Drop Bears"! Highly recommend to all."
* A traveler said: "The Chinese Gardens is a garden full of wonderment wherever you look. Steeped in so much rich chinese culture, it was so great to see something different from western culture gardens. The aesthetics and the peacefulness of the garden was welcoming. Very picturesque. I can't wait to go back."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour through the zoo. Learning about the animals of Australia and walking among some of them was a treat. We were able to see up close the Koala bears and feeding the wallaby. Informative and fun."
* A traveler said: "Lovely clean premises and enclosures...enjoyed Koala experience... surprised the number of species of wildlife and birds in the park and how close up you can get to them... very helpful staff and nice to have a cafe for coffee and snacks"
* A traveler said: "Loved seeing all the waxed people, some I thought I could talk to. Very well done a fun afternoon had."
* A traveler said: "Went to this event on my 72 birthday and it was a real treat !|If you want something different and special this is for you ! A magical' evening"
* A traveler said: "Very insightful and well balanced tour, with history and sightings of the players facilities at the stadium."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely lovely visit with the animals. So close and the rangers are all great explaining to visitors."
- Palm Beach
- Muelle Woolloomooloo Wharf
- Estaciones de Esquí Perisher y Thredbo
- Isla Fort Denison
- Escalar el puente de Sydney
- Galería de Arte de Nueva Gales del Sur
- Museo de Arte Contemporáneo
- Manly Beach - Atracciones de Sídney
- Observatorio Hill
- Double Bay
- Casa del Parlamento
- Museo Susannah Place
- Hyde Park
- Milsons Point
- Shark Island (Isla Tiburón)
- Silla de la señora Macquarie (Mrs. Macquarie's Chair)
- Casa de la Aduana
- Parque Nacional del Monte Kosciuszko
- Bradleys Head
- Cosas que hacer en Nueva Gales del Sur
- Cosas que hacer en Hunter Valley
- Cosas que hacer en Port Stephens
- Cosas que hacer en Byron Bay
- Cosas que hacer en Valle del Yarra
- Cosas que hacer en Gold Coast
- Cosas que hacer en Melbourne
- Cosas que hacer en Brisbane
- Cosas que hacer en Ballarat
- Cosas que hacer en Noosa y Sunshine Coast
- Cosas que hacer en Hervey Bay
- Cosas que hacer en Victoria
- Cosas que hacer en Tasmania
- Cosas que hacer en Australia del Sur
Day Trips from Sídney
- Sídney to Nueva Gales del Sur
- Sídney to Playa de Manly
- Sídney to playa Bondi
- Sídney to Puerto querido
- Sídney to Montañas Azules
- Sídney to Mercado de pescado de Sydney (SFM)
- Sídney to Bahía Watsons
- Sídney to playa de palmeras
- Sídney to Parque Nacional Ku-ring-gai Chase
- Sídney to Jardines de Hunter Valley
- Sídney to Playa ballena
- Sídney to Tierras Altas del Sur
- Sídney to Jervis Bay
- Sídney to Newcastle
- Sídney to Hunter Valley