Excursiones, Tours & Tickets en Tenerife
* A traveler said: "We went on a boat trip with captain Kevin. We saw beluga whales. Captain made sure to stay close to them without turning on the engine, which made the animals relaxed and interested in our boat. We not only saw the whales, but also learned about their lives and habits thanks to knowledgeable captain-guide Kevin."
* A traveler said: "On our first trip we saw pilot whales, on the second trip even some turtles and dolphins in the distance. Anne was a very nice Tour Guide. I love the respect that is shown to the animals, if they approach, they approach the boats, else they are left alone."
Excursión en catamarán para grupos pequeños con avistamiento de animales marinos, comida y traslados
* A traveler said: "Michael from Georgia attended to our needs on the boat and was a lovely guy. We saw whales and dolphins and would recommend this trip. The pick up and drop off driver was also a nice guy. He was from Moldova 👍"
* A traveler said: "Lots of fun. We got to see a dolphin up close. Tried to pull him out of the water, but he was too strong for me. We shall see each other again you sneaky watery mammal."
* A traveler said: "Our pick up time was at 8 at our hotel. The tour guide Francesco was very nice, had great knowledge about the history, the climate zones, the native plants and the various places we went. Especially the tide and los gigantos were magical places to explore."
* A traveler said: "Great trip, super funny guide and very nice landscapes. The food was ok. So just book for a fun day!"
* A traveler said: "This was my first quad experience and it was lovely. Driving on the road get's you prepared for the off road. You get to see amazing scenary and have an adventure. Mateo was a great guide. Would do it again!"
* A traveler said: "These folks are real professionals. The ride was truly awesome and very enjoyable. I believe the value I paid for the experience I received is unmatched. The same experience would be at least 3 or 4 times more in the USA, where I am from."
* A traveler said: "Really nice experience, the instructors were very professional, I had a great time and saw a lot of sea creatures"
* A traveler said: "Very entertaining and informative tour. Ildefonso, our guide, was friendly, knowledgeable and had very good English."
* A traveler said: "For me the best overall experience was seeing the dolphins and pilot whales in their natural habitat. The staff onboard were polite and informative, overall really enjoyed BUT wear a strong factor suncream!"
El Teide por la noche: puesta de sol romántica y experiencia de observación de estrellas con Elegant Excursions
* A traveler said: "Perfect organization! Diner was simple but very good. Tour guide was very nice, had a lot of knowledge about the subjects and a lot of humor. Due though the dust there was actually no sunset. Enough stops to make beautiful pictures."
* A traveler said: "We started off with some cold drinks and an informative introduction. It was our first time on a jetski, but he took his time to answer all questions. After the introduction we were given wet suits and life jackets and went to the jetskis. We started the tour with a slower ride through the Harbour to get used to the acceleration and behavior of the jetski. We went across some spots where we even saw flying fish and dolphins! The instructor also took some videos of us riding the jetski and sent them afterwards to us. We really enjoyed the ride, it was one of the highlights of our vacation!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide, very knowledgeable, very small group (there was only 11 of us). The guide is not going with you up with the cable car so it's your time to explore the mountain. Was waiting for us as we descended. My daughter wasn't feeling well after coming down, the guide ensured me it's just the altitude and helped her to lay down with legs up. She was feeling fine before we came back to hotel. Lots of photos moments. Just a little warning: the cable car swings while passing the towers and it might be a slightly terrifying feeling while high above the ground so it may not be for everyone."
* A traveler said: "Great tour with Maria and Captain John. The boat was small, allowing us to approach the whales and dolfins. Maria and John were very knowledgeable, kind, and enthusiastic."
* A traveler said: "We sailed on the 1 PM cruise on August 26. The 2 person crew were amazing—so friendly and informative. It was just the 3 of us and one other family. We saw 3 whales quite close to the boat, as well as some tuna, and a sea turtle, but mostly it was just a relaxing beautiful day."
* A traveler said: "The tour was amazing, especially because we have seen the dolphins swimming close to the boat. It was a wonderful day and we enjoyed every second of the trip. We recommend the tour."
* A traveler said: "Had an excellent time doing a tour of the coast line with excellent guides would repeat it next time im back in tenerife"
* A traveler said: "The tour itself its lovely! but it you want to arrive and have to argue to get on the boat book it through here. Viator do not seem to ring the actual company to book you on!"
- Los Roques de García
- Parque Siam
- Museo de la Naturaleza y El Hombre
- El Médano
- Teleférico del Teide
- La Laguna
- La Caldera
- Puerto de Cruceros de Tenerife
- Loro Parque
- Parque Nacional del Teide
- Monte Teide
- Iglesia de la Inmaculada Concepción
- Auditorio de Tenerife
- Valle de Masca
- Los Gigantes
- Valle de La Orotava
- Cosas que hacer en Islas Canarias
- Cosas que hacer en Gran Canaria
- Cosas que hacer en La Palma
- Cosas que hacer en Fuerteventura
- Cosas que hacer en Puerto del Rosario
- Cosas que hacer en Lanzarote
- Cosas que hacer en Arrecife
- Cosas que hacer en Funchal
- Cosas que hacer en Calheta
- Cosas que hacer en Agadir
- Cosas que hacer en Esauira
- Cosas que hacer en Marrakech
- Cosas que hacer en Madeira
- Cosas que hacer en Costa del Atlántico
- Cosas que hacer en Marruecos Central