Descubra lo más destacado de Barcelona a su ritmo con la tarjeta de atracciones de Barcelona. Válida durante siete días consecutivos, la tarjeta le ofrece acceso gratuito a 33 de las principales atracciones y actividades de Barcelona, junto con un billete de autobús turístico con paradas libres de un día. Además, puede elegir entre tres, cinco, siete o las 33 atracciones, incluido una visita a la Sagrada Familia, una excursión de medio día a Montserrat, la entrada al Museo del FC Barcelona y un emocionante espectáculo flamenco. Para rematar todo, el pase incluye gratis una cerveza en la fábrica de cerveza Moritz, una copa de cava en el Mirador de La Rambla y entrada gratuita y copa de bienvenida en el Casino de Barcelona.
The operator at GJulia travel confused me by using the word attractions and activities as synonymous. So I ended up having to pay an extra €51 to visit La sagrada Familia.. regardless of whether you book your visits in advance, be mindful that if you end up going to another place you can end up using up all your credits even if you have future bookings (which is lame! As it’s supposed to be done via an online system you would think that there would be an alert option ...)
We loved Barcelona!the card was very good,saved us a lot of time.The negative point was Julia Travel, Agency from where we had to pick our Sagrada Familia tickets.They lied to us about the tickets for the towers as the elevators only go up and there are 500 stairs to go down so we paid for tickets that could not be used
This was the worst mistake we made on the trip. One of the places we booked - Palau Requesens - was not open for the show on the night we had booked. Furthermore, I had confirmed our reservation at Julia Travel. When I went back the next day our last day in Spain to complain, I was told we could go somewhere else. We decided to go to another attraction and when we got there our cards didn't work and we had to pay to go in. I went back to Julia Travel to complain ad they said there was nothing they could do. Rather book your tours and activities individually - this is just a time and money waster, and Julia Travel are useless at assisting you when things go wrong.
I got unlimited 7 day iVenture pass during the Thanksgiving sale. Used it at the end of February 2017. It offers 30 activities, I tried 17 of them. It does save a lot of money. But I have several issues with it:
1. Palau Requesens: needs reservation 24 hrs in advance. But nobody answers phone. No online reservation option. The hotel helps me to call several times during different days. Never reach anybody.
2. Colon Viewpoint: They had trouble to scan iVenture card and don't know how to handle it. But people there are nice. They called iVenture office to make copy of the card. I spend more than 30 minutes to wait for their calling.
3. Barcelona Bus Turistic: The card is not taken on bus Barcelona City tour does take card on bus. Need to go booth to exchange the ticket. It is confusing because the bus people told me the card doesn't work but they didn't tell me the ticket can be exchanged at booth. A lot of miscommunications. People work in booth were rude and not familiar how to use this card.
4. La Rambla Viewpoint: they told me the card is not accepted at the beginning. Finally they accepted it after I showed them and they discussed about it. No easy to use there.
5. Palacio del Flamenco: I was the only one using iVenture card that day. The waiter told me to sit alone in the side corner small table when everybody sat in middle good seat. A lot of empty seats in good section. Bad feeling by using iVenture card for this activity.
No issues with other 12 activities.
Didn't have time to try the other 13, so not sure if it is smooth to use it.
iVenture card does save a lot of money. But expect issues and need patience. It is much easier to use BCN card which has no issue and very popular.
're the Monserrat trip. Unless you have a pair of binoculars or want to queue for at least 2 hours you will be unable to see the famous and much mentioned Black Madonna as it is set so high above the altar in the church. You can also get there by public transport quite easily. It was a nice trip though and it is well worth booking tours for Sagrada Familia and park Guell as you have very little queuing and the guides are very good and will explain lots of things which you would otherwise miss