Sumérjase en el maravilloso mundo de Antoni Gaudí en un Barcelona Super Saver que combina dos recorridos populares por un precio rebajado. Con un guía experto local, evite las largas colas en la entrada de La Sagrada Familia con una entrada sin colas y disfrute de una visita a pie alrededor de la famosa iglesia inacabada de Gaudí. Por la tarde, disfrute de una visita sin colas al Parque Güell y dé un paseo por Passeig de Gràcia para ver la Casa Batlló y La Pedrera, dos de las creaciones más llamativas del artista.
We thoroughly enjoyed this tour having missed them on 2 prior visits to Barcelona. Our guide was sick with a bad cold; however, she was very knowledgeable and did the best she could with much coughing and being sick.
The tour for Sagrada Familia was absolutely horrible and unprofessional as there were a number of issues. Park Guell was fine, but definitely not enough to save this tour experience for reasons below:
1. Last minute tour guide replacement led to a late tour departure
2. Tour guide's English was atrocious as she would constantly try to use complex words incorrectly with extremely awkward pronunciation and grammar. It was very clear she was not comfortable in English and she was not supposed to be leading an English tour to begin with.
3. First tour guide completely forgot about the second tour and was about to leave us in the middle of Sagrada Familia with no way to find the next tour guide.
4. When she tried to point us out to the next tour guide she didn't even bother to take us there, she told us she had to run and that we should head across the street and look for the guide. We literally had no idea who the second guide was or what he/she looked like.
5. The first guide did not even give the second guide a count for how many people were supposed to be coming so we ended up losing at least 3-5 people who explicitly had asked the first tour guide where to go for the second part of the tour. I have no idea where those people went, but they definitely did not get to complete the tour.
6. We were apparently 20 minutes late to the second guide who was meeting with another group of angry tourists wondering why they were sitting outside in the hot Spanish sun for so long.
The real interesting thing abut this cathedral is the exterior, which can be seen for free. The interior is not worth your time or money in my opinion. BTW the 18 towers will be completed by about 2021 rather than the 100 years estimated by Gaudi.
This was an exceptional tour. We had an excellent guide who was top notch in explaining the details of this stunning church. After 1 hour and 15 minutes of touring there, we took a bus to Park Guell with a new guide, who was also very good. This time the group was a mix of English and Spanish speakers, so there was down team for everyone, while the guide repeated the narration in the other language. The tour ended at Gaudi's apartments, with commentary explaining their history. A well spent 41/2 hours.