Hi, thank you for your comments.
1. The guides talk about history and curious aspects of the different places we visit. They have a lot information to be shared. I will tell them to be a ball of fire ...
2. All Todos Santos, Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo are full with souvenir shops. They are all around as it is a touristic area.
3. It is great experience to see the arch so close.
4. The lunch is in a buffet restaurant, so you can have different options to choose from, and you can eat as much as you want. People says the food is great.
5. The tequila testing is in a store tequila house, they have a small museum and there is a guide that explain you the process of how the tequila is made, at the end you get a free tequila testing.
6. I will check with the guide as the air conditioning is always on, and cold.
7. We never give free beer, as we can not bring alcoholic beverages, only bottles of water. There is no mention about it on the description at all.
All Cabo area is very touristic, with a lot of souvenir shops, art galleries, artisan houses, and different stores around. If you want a tour with no stores and to visit small towns I recommend you the ‘’Pueblos y Playa Tour’’ where we visit the historic towns of El Triunfo, San Antonio, and we end in a beautiful beach called La Ventana.
Best wishes !