Este recorrido de 8 horas saca el máximo partido de un viaje de un día a Apache Trail. Vea el Desierto de Sonora y Canyon Lake en un pequeño grupo con un máximo de 5 pasajeros. Esta excursión para grupos pequeños le ofrece una experiencia más personalizada y cómoda mientras se dirige a su destino final. Le llevarán a una gran variedad de paradas a lo largo de este recorrido, como el Museo de las Montañas de la Superstición, la ciudad fantasma de Goldfield y Tortilla Flat. También tendrá la oportunidad de disfrutar de impresionantes paisajes durante un crucero narrado en el lago de 90 minutos en Canyon Lake. Pídanos más información sobre cómo puede planificarse el día.
Steve's guidance and knowledge helped us appreciate this scenic tour. His understanding of the area and timing allowed us to look in the shops and have a leisurely lunch and arrive at the steamboat in plenty time. We enjoyed the live band and eating outside at Tortilla Flats. I recommend their homemade salsa.
My husband and I had a wonderful time. Mike was a great tour guide and he brought along a very nice gentleman that he was training. We ended up getting 2 great guides for the price of 1. Loved the boat ride the best. The restaurant we stopped at was really yummy.
Visited 4 places with a picturesque enjoyable drive between
1. Easy to set up details to meet at a hotel in Peoria about ½ way for each of us.
2. Came on time Apr 6 in a nice van for my wife, daughter and granddaughters age 15 and 11
3. 90 minute drive to first stop
4. First stop Superstition Mountain Museum. Multiple interesting sites. Since we arrived just as it opened we had the museum to ourselves.
5. 2nd stop Superstition Mountain Ghost Town
6. 3rd stop lunch at Tortilla Flat at Canyon Lake. Gave us a good taste of AZ atmosphere and food!
7. 4th stop 90 minute boat tour on canyon Lake. Beautiful scenery white Mt. Goats, eagles, in comfortable setting. Steve had made reservations so we were one of the first to board.
What makes Steve a 5 tour guide
1. Very knowledgeable. When finally asked a stumping question, he did not guess, but while we toured the Superstition Mt. Museum he researched the Lost Dutchman mine stories and found out there are multiple legends and resolved our question.
2. The 90 min drive to Superstition Mt was very interesting as Steve pointed out facts and insights of places we drove by.
3. He gave excellent suggestions of what to do so we could maximize our enjoyment at each stop such as where to sit on the boat tour to get a good view and avoid noise of the boats engine.
4. Our Safety: hes a courteous and safe driver giving the 5 of us a private tour customized to our interest!
5. His cooler in the back of the van was well stocked with cold drinks and water.
This is a great way to see and understand what your seeing. We could have driven by al the same stuff and not really understood what we were seeing. I don't want to read the guide books - I want someone to help me experience it and Steve did that. Great trip, great guide. I thought Phoenix only had golf and nice weather - very scenic and educational.