Participe en este recorrido por la costa sur de Islandia para descubrir la impresionante cueva de hielo azul natural, los glaciares, campos de lava, volcanes, caudalosos ríos y mágicas de cascadas. Tras recogerle en Reikiavik, sus dos próximos días serán una aventura inolvidable explorando las numerosas maravillas naturales de la costa sur de Islandia. Lo más destacado de la excursión es la visita a una cueva de hielo natural en Vatnajökull, el glaciar más grande de Islandia. El hielo en la cueva es espectacularmente azul y es una atracción turística muy popular. Si desea disfrutar de la naturaleza islandesa al máximo y ser testigo de uno de los fenómenos naturales más increíbles de Islandia, debe reservar este recorrido ahora, ya que la disponibilidad es muy limitada.
Fantastic tour! I took this tour in late Feb at a time where the weather in Iceland was not to kind - but Nicetravel still made this an unforgettable experience. The tour itself was very well organized with punctual pick up, the accommodation was excellent and the blue ice cave incredible to see. Add to that all the other beautiful sights we saw on the way with our super friendly guide David and therefore I can highly recommend this tour.
Nice Travels are NOT the best and here are the reasons for the bad review:
Weather played a spoil sport and there was a storm prediction for Day 2.. most of the 2 day tours did get cancelled. However, almost all key players DID inform the travelers well in advance - Nice Travels decided that they will tell us the good news after we get onto the bus.. Imagine - getting onto the bus and then working out to find if you can get an accommodation on the same hotel.. if not which hotel etc. etc. Other operators decided in the night and informed fellow passengers in advance in the night - That way they can do all the necessary work beforehand and NOT after getting ONTO THE BUS.
1. Nice Travel DID NOT inform about the tour cancellation on their own.. n informed ONLY after ppl were on board the bus.
2. Most other tours HAD informed tourists earlier so that they can scout for any other options..
3. Once we we're ON THE BUS at a time when all other LONG day tours HAD left for the day.. we we're trapped..
4. I spent half of the day just trying to see if I can get into a 1 day ice cave OR DIAMOND beach tour in any of the days I was thereI TRAVELLED TO ICELAND PRIMARILY to tick off these 2 items off my bucket list. .. had I been informed earlier i could have done it .. MOST other tours informed the customers day before itself..
5. Cancelling the trip COSTED me 15000ISK to stay in the hotel.. for that night which is WAY higher than the accommodation the tour was to provide at a country side..They just abounded us to fend for the night AFTER we got onto the bus..
Just charging for their standard trip DOES NOT help customers who were NOT given the option to make a choice.. n they waited for disclosing this ONLY after we got onto the bus..
It Was HIGHLY UNPROFESSIONAL.
I would NOT recommend NICE TRAVELS OR this tour.
Where to start...for me this excursion was very pricey, so I was expecting the moon! The first day you see two waterfalls, not so spectacular, at least not for me black beach, which you only need 10 minutes to see, and diamond beach, which again, you only need ten minutes to see. It was mostly sitting on the bus!! The overnight hotel was adorable and cozy, so that was good, but dinner was PRICEY!! The second day, was all about the glacier and ice cave, which was truly amazing, however, you spend more time driving to the cave then you do in the cave. You have about 15-20 minutes in the cave to take loads of pictures, but the cave is actually small, so you don't really get to walk around. It gets crowded with people from other tours, so you have to wait your turn to get good pictures. A nice experience, but not worth the money.