Realice una excursión de un día completo desde Tokio a la zona del monte Fuji. Primero viajará en autobús por las laderas de la montaña hasta la quinta estación, famosa por sus magníficas vistas. A continuación, podrá relajarse en un pueblo en la base del monte Fuji y disfrutar de un baño rejuvenecedor en un complejo con aguas termales. Termine el día con un viaje de compras a Gotemba Premium Outlets y encuentre productos de marca a precios de descuento.
Great experience and good lunch.Saves time figuringvout how to get to all 3 places within 8hrs. Not possible without self drive or taxi. Guide MR HIRO spoke excellent English. JTB is professional, eventhough there were only 7 pax it still went ahead on assigned coach which sits 36 pax.
De trip naar Mount Fuji was erg lang. Het was vakantie in Japan en heel druk op de snelweg. In plaats van 1 uur duurde de trip naar Mount Fuji nu 3 uur. In plaats van na Fuji te lunchen werd dit door de opgelopen vertraging voor Fuji gedaan. Mount Fuji lag overigens in de wolken. Daar kan een reisorganisator niets aan doen. De beschikbare tjd van 30 minuten bij de berg is overigens wel erg kort.De warmwaterbronnen kon ik niet in. Met een tattoo niet toegestaan. In plaats hiervan een bon voor een drankje gekregen.De outletshopping is leuk, maar goedkoop is het niet te noemen. Als je uitgebreid wilt winkelen is de twee uur die je ervoor hebt niet erg veel.De terugreis duurde weer 3 uur door het enorme verkeer op de snelweg. Laat terug in Tokyo waarbij we ongeveer 10 uur in een bus hebben lopen schommelen. Ik had me er iets anders van voorgesteld. We waren gesloopt (en dat is zacht uitgedrukt).
First off it was a pretty good trip, my daughter loved it, and that's all that mattered as it was her birthday trip. But I will say that the picture they are using IS NOWHERE ON THIS TRIP. IN FACT, I DON'T KNOW ANYONE WHO EVEN KNOWS WHERE THAT PICTURE IS FROM. You're NOT getting that view NOT EVEN CLOSE! But not withstanding that, all the rest was cool.
We enjoyed our tour very much! Our guide Kumi was very nice and helpful and shared with us a lot of things about the places we were going to. It was great that we stopped at a certain area where Mt. Fuji was visible and took photos, because when we got to the 5th station it was all foggy.
Onsen was a new experience for me and my friends. We thoroughly enjoyed the experience! And the hot water!
As we are from a country with no outlets like Gotemba, we really looked forward to outlet shopping. I know some people said that 2 hours is too long for this part of the trip. But for us, this is just right, or maybe it could be longer. The outlet is very very big, and the shops I wanted to visit were at the West Zone, whereas the bus parking is at the East Zone. Actually very tiring! But worth it for us!
Overall we had a fun day!! Btw, we availed of the sukiyaki lunch set for that day. Sukiyaki itself was good, but the tempura could be better.
The main issue is that:
1. Going to Mt. Fuji doesn't offer the view of stopping and seeing the whole mountain from afar, then going to a station for a short time, then leaving. It doesn't offer a special feeling of BEING in Fuji.
2. There are too many activities stuffed into a day that it doesn't feel you can stop and admire. Just stop for 20 to 30 minutes then off to the next destination. 30 minutes in Mt. Fuji, off to lunch with so little a time to browse the stores unless you eat fast 45 minutes. Then the onsen which you can only take for 30 minutes which include the browsing the store there too. Then the shopping, which capped off at 2 hours, which was the only reasonably proper time.
The good parts are that:
1. The places are very pretty. Fuji, for its lack of scenery at the stop, is still a beautiful place to see with all the natural environment and wildly growing trees. The communities where we had lunch and the onsen were both wonderful experiences.
2. The variety and flavor of the food deserve special note. While some people aren't used to Japanese cuisine, it doesn't make it bad. Quite the opposite, I encourage newcomers and foreigners to be adventurous with their palette.
3. The tour guide was informative and friendly. The special note of his dutifully making sure all tour members were accounted for was worthy of note.
It was a great experience! The meeting place was at the Hachiko statue. The hosts were very hospitable and they have an eye for the perfect silk kimono for you. Any body shape or size can wear a kimono. We will definitely come back with our daughters and experience it all over again. Thank you.