Traslados en tren - Australia y el Pacífico
6 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "A beautiful journey along the Pacific Coast. From check-in to off-load, I had a lovely experience and met great people along the way."
* A traveler said: "Being able to travel along the earthquake repaired Kaikoura Coast with its magnificent coastline. To experience the excellent comfort in a very upmarket carriage with a great expanse of window. The food and drink available were also excellent"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful comfortable journey large windows for fantastic views. Chose left sided seating for trip from Greymouth to Christchurch as suggested for others. Spot on!"
* A traveler said: "It was fantastic. The comfortable seats and space were very generous. The view from the windows were really good but it was a perfect sunny day . The train was so quiet and smooth and the staff were very efficient. The audio was very informative"
* A traveler said: "Very pleasant journey, it's worth it! The thing I recommend is for the variety of the food and, if possible to have more seatings at the food coach. Otherwise, excellent!"
* A traveler said: "The Northern Explorer is a very well operated train. The operators are super friendly and helpful. The countryside, while at times ordinary, offered a clear picture of the pastoral life of its residents: sheep, goats, cattle, horses, and the ocassional llama pepper the rolling hills. The views from the train are pretty spectacular at many places, and the conductor slowed down for us to take photos. If you're going to Wellington from Auckland, and you have a day to get there, I highly recommend this train!"