Zoos y parques con fauna salvaje - Australia y el Pacífico
38 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "A great way to learn the history of the Brisbane River, stopping at the Lone pine koala park for cuddles."
* A traveler said: "An absolutely beautiful zoo, even though a number of the animals were unavailable for viewing. The behind-the-scenes experience was well worth the cost. Our guide was informative, and very entertaining. Particularly enjoyed learning about "Drop Bears"! Highly recommend to all."
* A traveler said: "It was a busy day but not so busy that you couldn’t see anything properly, good set up, great weather"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed our day all the staff and volunteers were very friendly and helpful. Also the young man Corey in one of the gift shops was very pleasant"
* A traveler said: "We thought everything was great. Very clean and well ran. The croc show at 3 was probably our highlight. Would recommend it to everyone."
* A traveler said: "First time in Australia from the U.K., the trip to Taronga was great! Ferry on time, friendly staff & made us a memorable time. The time Taronga was far exceeded our expectations! Beautiful, clean, brilliant animals & staff, very friendly & helpful - didn’t want to leave!"
* A traveler said: "Very lovely bus driver he was very nice to talk to me and my family had a wonderful day at the Australia zoo I would Recommend This service to my friends and family"
* A traveler said: "It was a great day with my family I would do it again and this time will do the live incourters and do bufferfly house"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour through the zoo. Learning about the animals of Australia and walking among some of them was a treat. We were able to see up close the Koala bears and feeding the wallaby. Informative and fun."
* A traveler said: "Healesville Sanctuary gave us the opportunity to introduce our international tour friend on her first Australian visit to the animals. We spent about 5 hours meandering around and getting a glimpse of the habitat and making new Aussie animal friends and the experience was fantastic."
* A traveler said: "Reuben who was so full of wisdom and wit during his presentations. We truly valued hearing his stories and learning so much. A lot of thought has gone into making our experience come alive."
* A traveler said: "Mark the guide/driver was fantastic, Richmond was very pretty and interesting. I loved Bonorong, hearing about the animals and what the sanctuary does was so interesting. Really enjoyed feeding the kangaroos."
* A traveler said: "We went when it was pouring down rain, but still a good experience. We got to feed the kangaroos which was daunting but they’re actually really friendly. Kuranda village also has lots of great things to see and do after."
* A traveler said: "Everything perfectly organised. Friendly and helpful staff Extremely trained staff 'xx'xxxx''x'xx'xxxxxxxx'xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'xxxxxx'x'''xx'''xxx'xxxxxxxxxx''xxxxxx'x''xxxxxx'xx'x'xx''xxxx'x'xxxxx''xxxxx"
* A traveler said: "An enjoyable family experience! We had fun looking at the variety of Australian native animals. The kids enjoyed looking at the wallabies. Staff were friendly and welcoming."
* A traveler said: "Got to see amazing widlife animals especially on the safari ride. Didn’t expect to see such a close up of all the animals. Really an eye opener."
* A traveler said: "Even if its raining that time still it was a wonderful experience. My daughter enjoyed the most as she got to feed the kangaroo and experience a close encounter with the Koala..."
* A traveler said: "Loved the whole experience,crocs being fed,very friendly koala's and roos.Lots of birdlife.Friendly staff.Too many species to remember.I arrived there fairly late,still plenty to do and see,but recommend coming early to see some of the feeding experiences. A must for families,very safe and kids were loving hand feeding wallabies and birds.Thanks guys for a lovely day."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the whole complex, Had not been for many years so many new places to see, only down side was lift broken and had we known this one of our party would not have come as she is unable to navigate stairs, we didn’t discover this until we arrived at the entrance. Elaine Fadli"
* A traveler said: "Seeing all the animals close up on the 4wd safari adventure. The hippopotamus playing in the water and all the interactive activities for the children"
* A traveler said: "Good experience and friendly staff! Better just book the tickets at the wildlife zoom (their web or there) as VIATOR Charges more!"
* A traveler said: "Best day ever, great train ride, wonderful Skyride. Kuranda was great, went on Army Duck tour which was super experience. The Aboriginal and wildlife center great.Lovely shops and market and places to Eat. Leave yourself around 4- 5 hours for whole day so not rushing. Definatly recommend and would do trip again."
- Actividades al aire libre
- En el agua
- En tierra
- Naturaleza y fauna salvaje
- Avistamiento de aves
- Avistamiento de fauna salvaje
- Observación de fauna salvaje
- Parques naturales
- Paseos por la naturaleza
- Visitas guiadas ecológicas
- Zoos y parques con fauna salvaje
- Adecuado para niños
- Entradas y pases
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros