Tours culinarios y gastronómicos - Barcelona
38 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "This was the best night in Barcelona. Great food and drink and tried food and drinks we have not before. Met some really nice people and our guide Alex made the tour a fun and knowledgable experience."
* A traveler said: "Delicious foods and wonderful locations. Thomas was very informative and showed us the best places in town for great chocolate, wine and tapas. We had great conversations and we are really glad to have met Thomas as we learned great things about Barcelona and it’s local food. We would really recommend a tour with him!"
* A traveler said: "I have difficulty walking so we had a private tour. Javier was very personable and knowledgeable about the wines of Spain — especially since we will be visiting many of these regions. In addition, we were introduced to a lovely part of Barcelona that we had not seen in previous visits."
* A traveler said: "Adrian was a charming guide that made us feel welcome and taught us a lot about the local area. Even though we had a small hiccup, he was flexible and the tour went without a hitch. A great experience! Adrian also provides his own personalized list of places to eat!"
* A traveler said: "I was traveling alone. This tour was just perfect. My guide was amazing. He took me around town I would never find or look for. He told me much about history, food, Best restaurants-away from touristy parts and I had amazing tapas!!! great time. I would strongly recommend if you are not into typical touristy adventures."
* A traveler said: "Had a wonderful evening with the interesting group of people and our chef Fernando! Would definitely recommend it!!"
* A traveler said: "We were a group of 8 including two boys ages 5 and 7. This experience couldn't have been better for us. The wine and beer were flowing the entire time. We learned a lot about the way they cook in Spain while being entertained the entire time. HIGHLY recommend."
* A traveler said: "Julie is exceptional! Very well informed, made it a fun time with my small group. Carefully selected stops, safety first, and a walking encyclopedia. God bless you girl."
* A traveler said: "Great atmosphere like you expect from HRC. Service was as everywhere. All round the quality and service level you love (or hate) HRC for. We LOVE it , would come back on our next trip to Barcelona."
* A traveler said: "Really fun touring with”CAT’ nickname for our tour guide, Francesc was just great. The various Tapas restaurants we dropped in on we’re all very different. Probably one of the more fun food tours we’ve been on and we’ve done many. The variety of food was great, the wine experiences were really different and the Tapas restaurants each had their own charm. Highly recommended this tour through the streets of Barcelona. We had a fun group made the evening a lot of fun thanks again Cat, you are great !"
* A traveler said: "This was the highlight of our quick 2 days in Barcelona. Great opportunity to experience the food and wine of Barcelona in a relaxed atmosphere with a well informed and personable guide. Small group of 8 people made it an enjoyable and festive evening. Highly recommend this tour company."
* A traveler said: "We loved the tour! Our guide was awesome and very knowledgeable. Great way to sample some of the best foods in Barcelona!"
* A traveler said: "Andreas was the perfect tour guide. He shared his love of history and his love of cooking! Would definitely recommend. We went back to visit several places he took us to."
* A traveler said: "Such a fun tour with excellent guides. You should definitely come hungry because they are sure to provide lots of food options and great views of Catalunya."
* A traveler said: "Martin was our guide, and we couldn’t ask for anyone better. Both an expert on Vegan Food as well as Barcelona.” he led us down crowded streets and dark archaic alleyways on the way to three different beautiful restaurants. We had an amazing time and the food was delicious and filling. So very worth it."
* A traveler said: "Very fun and educational. Kids had a blast. Great to try some of the local food. Operator was very flexible to cater the tours to our interests. Thanks so much!"
Recorrido a pie para grupos pequeños con comida y tapas por los mercados de La Boquería y Santa Caterina
* A traveler said: "The food tour was great! Our guide Aneta was very knowledgeable with the history of Spain, the food we tried, and shared some personal experiences with the sad terrorist attack that happened in the las ramblas area was touching. Highly recommended, Aneta was a joy. We both learned a lot from Aneta"
* A traveler said: "Fabulous Day with an Excellent guide would recommend spending this tour day with the lovely Guide Christian we all thoroughly enjoyed it and unlike some wine tasting tours the Cava tasting was very generous."
- Actividades al aire libre
- Arte y cultura
- Clases y talleres
- Comida y bebida
- Café y té
- Clases de comida y bebida
- Experiencias gastronómicas
- Postres y dulces
- Tours gastronómicos
- Catas de vinos
- Recorridos por puestos de comida callejeros
- Tours culinarios y gastronómicos
- Vino, cerveza y licores
- Experiencias únicas
- Servicios de viaje y de transporte
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros
- Cosas que hacer en Cataluña
- Cosas que hacer en Tarragona
- Cosas que hacer en Girona
- Cosas que hacer en Mallorca
- Cosas que hacer en Toulouse
- Cosas que hacer en Zaragoza
- Cosas que hacer en Ibiza
- Cosas que hacer en Montpellier
- Cosas que hacer en Valencia
- Cosas que hacer en Arles
- Cosas que hacer en Nimes
- Cosas que hacer en Marsella
- Cosas que hacer en Aviñón
- Cosas que hacer en Islas Baleares
- Cosas que hacer en Mediodía-Pirineos