Cairns y el Norte Tropical Actividades al aire libre
149 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "Loved this trip. The train ride up was amazing, the history of building the line incredible. Kuranda a lovely town, enjoyed the markets, then back down on the Skyrail, thru the treetops, just lovely. Is a must see."
Excursión de un día a Cape Tribulation, la garganta Mossman y la selva tropical de Daintree desde Cairns o Port Douglas
* A traveler said: "The thing that made our tour sooo good was our guide Tom. His knowledge of indigenous culture and history was amazing and so informative. The tour covered everything we hoped to see Including some great Crocs. The Mossman Gorge was stunning as was the Daintree. Absolutely loved the tour...THANKS TOM!"
Tour para grupos pequeños por Cape Tribulation, crucero por el río Daintree y senderismo en Bloomfield
* A traveler said: "Very well organised and super knowledgeable friendly guide. Would highly recommend this tour, especially for those who like to learn about the local area."
* A traveler said: "We had a terrific time yesterday. Steve was a magnificent host, very knowledgeable, packed in a lot. Weather could of been better, got very windy, but we still had a terrific time. Rainforest is truly remarkable, saw plenty of crocodiles on Daintree River and Mossman Gorge was stunning. A great tour, well worth doing."
* A traveler said: "Loved the Great Barrier Reef, the crew were one of the best crew's I've done a day trip with, congrats and keep up the amazing work"
* A traveler said: "Big Cat staff were really friendly and helpful. The glass bottom boat and submarine is a fantastic experience. The boat ride over is comfortable and the buffet lunch was delicious."
Evite las colas: ferrocarril panorámico de Kuranda, en clase Gold, y teleférico Skyrail sobre la selva tropical
* A traveler said: "Well organised and good transfers all on time and efficient Will book another tour again when next we travel"
* A traveler said: "Had a fantastic day, the crew go above and beyond to make sure u have a great time throughout the day, I did the helicopter ride which shows u a quick view of the reef which is stunning, if u like watching fish and exploring this is the perfect day trip"
* A traveler said: "Awesome crew despite the windy weather it added to the positive experience We had fund along with meeting new people Reef snorkeling was an adventure Thanks for a great day"
* A traveler said: "The beautiful beach and scenery Great crew on boat, fantastic corals on glasbottom boat, great commentary, all staff very friendly Nice restaurant to have a drink and lunch A fantastic experience"
* A traveler said: "The beautiful waterfalls and scenery, the tour guide was very informative and helpful , excellent tour guide"
* A traveler said: "Had a great day with all the different activities and day trip was well organised, would have liked a window seat on train"
* A traveler said: "Going out on the boat was great and the lunch they supplied . And the swim in the nice blue water the crew were helpful and the helicopter was very enjoyable ride back."
Kuranda clásico en Skyrail y ferrocarril panorámico, incluidos Rainforestation, Koala and Wildlife Park y la experiencia aborigen Pamagirri
* A traveler said: "Great day with magnificent scenery and lovely people. Had some interesting information forthcoming a lot of things we didn't know. The Rainforestation tour is a must do, Chris our Duck driver was a fountain of knowledge and the Pamigirri dance was fabulous and a lot of fun"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour with a fantastic guide Brett and an amazing range of food , wine , nuts , fruit , coffee and chocolate . Great to see back roads and a variety of scenery . Be prepared for a big day and a variety of experiences ."
* A traveler said: "The stained glass windows in the Catholic cathedral were fantastic. Also the botanic gardens were a delight and the tour guide was really knowledgeable about the trees"
* A traveler said: "Marcio was an amazing tour guide, he never rushed us and was so much fun. Everything was breathtaking. He shared so many stories with us on the history of the places we visited. Such an amazing day, I really recommend anyone to do this. 5 out of 5!"
* A traveler said: "Rod was awesome and the experience will never be forgotten. The pristine rainforest was unbelievable"
* A traveler said: "Friendly,efficient staff Great location for diving,snorkeling. Excellent equipment. Plenty of time allowed for all activities."
* A traveler said: "Was an unreal experience and had the best time Christian the guide was so much fun and had heaps of knowledge"
* A traveler said: "It was a fun day out in the jungle. The roads weren't that easy to ride, a bit scary, as they were bumpy, uneven and steep but maybe that made it a bit more fun too ;) my first time on a quad bike and it is easy to learn to ride Great guide and a lovely day!"
* A traveler said: "Loved the views from the train on the way to Kuranda, magnificent views of the rainforest coming back down to Cairns on the Skyrail."
* A traveler said: "Knowledgeable guide. Educational experience regarding local indigenous culture, flora and fauna as well as development. Prompt, courteous service."
* A traveler said: "Snorkelling on the 3 different reefs was amazing. The reef, the fish, the helpful staff meant it was a a great day on board and in the water. Lunch and snacks provided kept you well fuelled and energised to make the most of the experience."
- Actividades al aire libre
- Actividades extremas
- Deportes de motor
- En el agua
- En el aire
- En tierra
- Naturaleza y fauna salvaje
- Adecuado para niños
- Arte y cultura
- Comida y bebida
- Entradas y pases
- Experiencias únicas
- Ocasiones especiales y de temporada
- Se agota rápido
- Servicios de viaje y de transporte
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros
- Cayo Michaelmas
- Kuranda Koala Gardens
- Meseta Atherton
- Laguna Cairns
- Parque Nacional Barron Gorge
- Zona de Juegos Muddy
- Santuario Mariposas de Australia
- Vida Silvestre de Cairns (Cairns Wildlife Dome)
- Esplanade Boardwalk
- Parque Natural Rainforestation
- Cairns Puerto de Cruceros
- Jardines Botánicos Cairns
- Mercados de Noche y Patio de Comidas de Cairns
- Lago Barrine
- Monte Whitfield
- Granite Gorge
- Red Arrow Walk
- Lagos Centenarios
- Birdworld Kuranda
- Mercados de Rusty
- Cosas que hacer en Queensland
- Cosas que hacer en Aeroglen
- Cosas que hacer en Port Douglas
- Cosas que hacer en Territorio del Norte
- Cosas que hacer en Nueva Gales del Sur
- Cosas que hacer en Australia del Sur
- Cosas que hacer en Victoria
- Cosas que hacer en Tasmania
- Cosas que hacer en Australia Occidental
- Cosas que hacer en Bali