Cairns y el Norte Tropical En el agua
- Admire los paisajes de la Gran Barrera de Coral que figuran en la lista de la UNESCO en una excursión de medio día, día completo o varios días desde Cairns, Port Douglas, Airlie Beach o Brisbane.
- Navegue a destinos populares como Hamilton Island y Whitsundays, Green Island, Magnetic Island, Low Isles, Agincourt Reef o Michaelmas Cay.
- Nade y practique snorkel en el parque marino de la Gran Barrera de Coral, acompañado por un instructor experto o un guía biólogo marino.
- Maravíllate con los coloridos arrecifes de coral; avista ballenas, tortugas marinas y dugongos desde el barco; o practique snorkel en medio de peces tropicales como el pez payaso, el pez loro y el pez mariposa.
- Descubra el mundo submarino en una excursión de buceo, con opciones que incluyen inmersiones introductorias, cursos de certificación PADI e inmersiones en aguas profundas solo para buceadores certificados.
- Disfrute de las vibrantes vistas a bordo de un barco con fondo de cristal, un catamarán de lujo o un crucero.
- Muchos cruceros incluyen recogida en el hotel y traslados al puerto; almuerzo o refrigerio a bordo; y actividades adicionales como una caminata con casco de seawalker, un paseo en scooter bajo el agua o un breve vuelo en helicóptero sobre el arrecife.
64 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "Had a fantastic day, the crew go above and beyond to make sure u have a great time throughout the day, I did the helicopter ride which shows u a quick view of the reef which is stunning, if u like watching fish and exploring this is the perfect day trip"
* A traveler said: "Awesome crew despite the windy weather it added to the positive experience We had fund along with meeting new people Reef snorkeling was an adventure Thanks for a great day"
* A traveler said: "Loved the Great Barrier Reef, the crew were one of the best crew's I've done a day trip with, congrats and keep up the amazing work"
* A traveler said: "Big Cat staff were really friendly and helpful. The glass bottom boat and submarine is a fantastic experience. The boat ride over is comfortable and the buffet lunch was delicious."
* A traveler said: "Rod was awesome and the experience will never be forgotten. The pristine rainforest was unbelievable"
Evite las colas: ferrocarril panorámico de Kuranda, en clase Gold, y teleférico Skyrail sobre la selva tropical
* A traveler said: "Well organised and good transfers all on time and efficient Will book another tour again when next we travel"
* A traveler said: "The beautiful beach and scenery Great crew on boat, fantastic corals on glasbottom boat, great commentary, all staff very friendly Nice restaurant to have a drink and lunch A fantastic experience"
Kuranda clásico en Skyrail y ferrocarril panorámico, incluidos Rainforestation, Koala and Wildlife Park y la experiencia aborigen Pamagirri
* A traveler said: "Great day with magnificent scenery and lovely people. Had some interesting information forthcoming a lot of things we didn't know. The Rainforestation tour is a must do, Chris our Duck driver was a fountain of knowledge and the Pamigirri dance was fabulous and a lot of fun"
* A traveler said: "The stained glass windows in the Catholic cathedral were fantastic. Also the botanic gardens were a delight and the tour guide was really knowledgeable about the trees"
Tour para grupos pequeños por Cape Tribulation, crucero por el río Daintree y senderismo en Bloomfield
* A traveler said: "Very well organised and super knowledgeable friendly guide. Would highly recommend this tour, especially for those who like to learn about the local area."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour with a fantastic guide Brett and an amazing range of food , wine , nuts , fruit , coffee and chocolate . Great to see back roads and a variety of scenery . Be prepared for a big day and a variety of experiences ."
* A traveler said: "We had a terrific time yesterday. Steve was a magnificent host, very knowledgeable, packed in a lot. Weather could of been better, got very windy, but we still had a terrific time. Rainforest is truly remarkable, saw plenty of crocodiles on Daintree River and Mossman Gorge was stunning. A great tour, well worth doing."
* A traveler said: "The experience was brilliant. We were only a group of three when the minimum is four and they still ran the tour for us. Our tour guide, Christian, was helpful and knowledgeable, he taught us about the cairns area and some fun facts. Would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The crew members are so friendly. Some of them speak Japanese and Chinese, so don't worry if you don't understand the English briefing. BTW, you may need to prepare some seasickness pills in case you feel uncomfortable on the ship."
* A traveler said: "Great trip with excellent guides! We had the kids along and the staff went out of their way to make sure they were safe and had a great time! Well worth the time and cost."
* A traveler said: "Going out on the boat was great and the lunch they supplied . And the swim in the nice blue water the crew were helpful and the helicopter was very enjoyable ride back."
* A traveler said: "Magical day! Turtles, oysters, rays, snorkelling. Great guide. Laid back. Perfect! Give it a go. Bit of exercise involved. Tour of the island."
* A traveler said: "Great experience, awesome customer service. Fun and exciting, thumbs up, would recommend give it a go"
* A traveler said: "Snorkelling on the 3 different reefs was amazing. The reef, the fish, the helpful staff meant it was a a great day on board and in the water. Lunch and snacks provided kept you well fuelled and energised to make the most of the experience."
* A traveler said: "Great day on the reef with friendly, knowlegeable and helpfull crew. great to se the work the team are doing to help the reef."
* A traveler said: "Was an unreal experience and had the best time Christian the guide was so much fun and had heaps of knowledge"
Crucero de un día por la Gran Barrera de Coral con salida desde Cairns, incluyendo actividad de esnórquel y presentación de un biólogo marino
* A traveler said: "Interesting talks, fabulous sightings of fish and turtles, good buffet. Friendly crew Enjoyed our day and first trip to GBR"
* A traveler said: "Everyone in the crew was so friendly, helpful and full of life. We were also aloud the freedom to go off in the snorkelling zones ourselves and still feel safe to do so having heaps of crew on the boat watching over us. This was the best experience. The group of people snorkelling was kept to a smaller amount which made it a lot more fun."
* A traveler said: "Friendly,efficient staff Great location for diving,snorkeling. Excellent equipment. Plenty of time allowed for all activities."
- Actividades al aire libre
- Actividades extremas
- Deportes de motor
- En el agua
- Buceo libre
- Cruceros con almuerzo
- Cruceros con cena
- Cruceros de varios días
- Cruceros en catamarán
- Cruceros turísticos
- Paseos en barco con café
- Paseos en barco con fondo de cristal
- Paseos en lancha
- Paseos en veleros
- Rafting por rápidos
- Recorridos en balsas de rafting
- Recorridos en vehículo anfibio
- Recorridos submarinos
- Surf de remo
- En el aire
- En tierra
- Naturaleza y fauna salvaje
- Arte y cultura
- Comida y bebida
- Entradas y pases
- Servicios de viaje y de transporte
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros
- Birdworld Kuranda
- Mercados de Noche y Patio de Comidas de Cairns
- Parque Natural Rainforestation
- Parque Nacional Barron Gorge
- Cayo Michaelmas
- Lago Barrine
- Lagos Centenarios
- Laguna Cairns
- Monte Whitfield
- Meseta Atherton
- Santuario Mariposas de Australia
- Red Arrow Walk
- Granite Gorge
- Mercados de Rusty
- Jardines Botánicos Cairns
- Vida Silvestre de Cairns (Cairns Wildlife Dome)
- Cairns Puerto de Cruceros
- Zona de Juegos Muddy
- Esplanade Boardwalk
- Kuranda Koala Gardens
- Cosas que hacer en Queensland
- Cosas que hacer en Aeroglen
- Cosas que hacer en Port Douglas
- Cosas que hacer en Territorio del Norte
- Cosas que hacer en Nueva Gales del Sur
- Cosas que hacer en Australia del Sur
- Cosas que hacer en Victoria
- Cosas que hacer en Tasmania
- Cosas que hacer en Australia Occidental
- Cosas que hacer en Bali