Valle Central Excursiones de un día
210 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "Our host Fernando moss was exceptional ! He was very knowledgeable and friendly he treated us very well and made accommodations for myself and my friends. This tour was way more than we expected and highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Great Trip, nice people, Juan did a great job shepherding us around. We saw native culture, local cuisine, hot springs, nature"
* A traveler said: "The guide made the experience fun, she stopped to show us a sloth on our way to Arenal. The birding was amazing at the hanging bridges. Would have liked more time there to look for more birds."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing experience with tour guide Yojhan and driver Juan Jose. They were extremely friendly, professional, and kind. We had booked this excursion last minute(literally the day before), and Yojhan was extremely communicative in keeping us updated about the logistics for the tour the next day. We were picked up 5:15am sharp. We had a traditional Costa Rican breakfast(included) before reaching Rio Celeste. The beautiful rainforest-feel hike was around 2.5hrs-3hrs. I would suggest wearing hiking shoes due to the muddy and slippery trail + mosquito repellents but I hiked with my Birkenstock sandals and it was fine. Yojhan was extremely patient with us. Rio Celeste was beautiful. Please note that swimming in Rio Celeste is prohibited by the government. We then had an extremely delicious lunch(included) next to the National Park, omg it was soooooo yummy yummy. We also stopped by a cute maze called Katira Labyrinth. Since there was only a few of us in the tour, the guide offered to stop by the town in La Fortuna for a quickstop on the way back for a quick souvenir shopping. We did not get back to the hotel until 8pm. The trip is a must!"
* A traveler said: "Thumbs up to Albano and Arturo. They’re not just my tour guides but they also were my photographer. It was a great jungle experience."
* A traveler said: "Juan was an awesome tour guide. He showed us the culture of Costa Rica and made us feel at home. We felt like locals after the tour!!!!"
* A traveler said: "A very nice tour. Our guide was friendly, and on time. It is really nice up there on the volcano. The airport drop off was also very convenient."
* A traveler said: "Alex the tour guide was very knowledgeable and a pleasure to be around! Fantastic tour! The food was declicious too!"
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing tour! It had a lot of information about Costa Rica and many sights to see. It was so cool interacting with the wild monkeys! The hanging bridges were also beautiful, our guide on the hike was so knowledgeable about the ecosystem. Make sure you ask for Juan for this tour, he’s awesome!!"
* A traveler said: "Sergio did an awesome job! I felt it was a great value for the $$ spent and a great way to spend a day in San Jose."
* A traveler said: "The Garden was a memorable experience. We enjoyed a comfortable and informative automobile drive from San Jose to La Paz (and back) with our tour guide Jean (Jon). There was a steady fresh rain that fell while we walked about in La Paz Waterfalls Garden which provided a true feeling of being present in the rain forest . Standing among the Humming birds was a highlight. The Falls were incredible as was all the beautiful flora and fauna throughout. Jon guided us through the gardens and was able to answer all our questions and point things out that we otherwise would have missed. The buffet was wonderful. Our guide employed a smart travel strategy by starting the day early and getting back to San Jose before the traffic rush period. As a consequence we had time in the afternoon to enjoy the fabulous National Museum in San Jose which our guide was kind enough to drop us off at."
* A traveler said: "We were recommended by a close friend to try a coffee or chocolate tour. His recommendation turned out to payout so much in the positive I cannot thank him enough; but I would caveat that the experience we had that was so meaningful all started with our driver/guide Geraldo! Geraldo showed up on time, greeted us, got us to the car, which was clean, nice and very comfortable. Our conversations just seemed to flow as if we had known each other for a life time; talking about everything and anything and providing us with great insight on Costa Rica. The drive was long, but didn't seem that way because of the good conversations had by us all. Once we arrived at the bioreserve; Geraldo got us all squared away with the tour company and because we had a considerable amount of time before the tour; he took us on a mini tour which allowed us to see a sloth and most importantly to me; a poison dart frog! My hearing is pretty bad, but Geraldo was able to focus in on the singing little guy and point it out for me to grab a picture of it! We got back and went on our tour with Walter. Walter did a great job sharing the history of the park and the fauna and animals that we saw. After our tour we went back to the tour area and sat down in the restaurant. Shortly after our arrival, Geraldo showed up and asked about the chocolate...We were puzzled and stated there was no chocolate on the tour. He instantly jumped to his feet and took off. After a little bit of time had passed he arrived and we very apologetic...it seems the bioreserve had made a mistake and booked us on a walking tour and not the chocolate tour. Geraldo asked us if we had time to go back out on the actual chocolate tour and we were totally fine with it. Geraldo, that short period of time had engaged his company, the bioreserve company and worked out what went wrong and how to resolve it. After a very delicious lunch (I loved the ribs) we were off again with Walter, but this time to the small chocolate plantation on the bioreserve. Very informative, very interesting, but my wife found out that fresh chocolate with lots of cocoa is very bitter! Additionally to having the correct tour, we had a chance to see a basilisk sunning itself on a rock in the river and a mother sloth with her baby! We were back with Geraldo and on the road back to the hotel, the conversations continued to flow and Geraldo offered some extra stops for photos, but we knew we had those stops on another tour and passed so that he could get home at a reasonable hour. We cannot recommend Geraldo and Greenway Nature Day Tours enough; great communications from start to finish and they are definitely above the rest when it comes to their customer experience!"
Visita turística de un día al Parque Nacional Manuel Antonio y excursión de vida silvestre desde San José
* A traveler said: "Me and my boyfriend had a blast in this tour with Fernando Moss. Absolutely the best experience, saw tons of animals, shook hand with a monkey. Fernando Moss gave us tons of information about the plants, animals and geographic areas. Definitely recommend to add this to your trip in Costa Rica."
* A traveler said: "We had an excellent time. Our guide, Gabriel, was very knowledgeable and you could tell enjoyed what he was doing. Lunch was better than expected! I would recommend."
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Enjoyed the monkeys, coffee tour and food. The hanging bridges was exciting. Our tour guide, Juan was a great driver and company."
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience! The rainforest and hot springs were so much fun! Hayro did an amazing job showing us around! He really goes above and beyond his job!"
- Actividades al aire libre
- Adecuado para niños
- Arte y cultura
- Comida y bebida
- Entradas y pases
- Experiencias únicas
- Se agota rápido
- Servicios de viaje y de transporte
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros
- Cruceros y veleros
- Cómo desplazarse
- Privados de lujo
- Tours turísticos
- Visitas por duración
- Excursiones de un día
- Tours de medio día
- Tours de un día completo
- Plaza de la Cultura
- Museo de Jade
- Aguas Termales Tabacón - Parque Nacional Volcán Arenal
- Parque La Sabana
- Museo de Los Niños
- Teatro Nacional de Costa Rica
- Museo de Arte Costarricense
- Metallic Building
- Sarapiqui Canopy
- Museo del Oro
- Parque Morazán
- Casa Amarilla
- Valle del Río Orosi
- Doka Estate
- Museo Nacional
- Cosas que hacer en San José
- Cosas que hacer en Costa del Pacífico
- Cosas que hacer en Costa del Caribe
- Cosas que hacer en Guanacaste y Noroeste
- Cosas que hacer en La Fortuna de San Carlos
- Cosas que hacer en Monteverde
- Cosas que hacer en Puntarenas
- Cosas que hacer en Jacó
- Cosas que hacer en Quepos
- Cosas que hacer en Tierras Altas Centrales
- Cosas que hacer en Tierras Altas Occidentales
- Cosas que hacer en Los Cayos
- Cosas que hacer en Costa del Caribe
- Cosas que hacer en Andes
- Cosas que hacer en Riviera Maya y el Yucatán