Centro de Vietnam Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros
494 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "Excellent solo tour. My guide was wonderful and answered all of my questions well and gave me plenty of information. She allowed me enough time to explore areas in my own time and at no point did I feel rushed. My driver was also excellent and had a good conversation with me as we went to pick up my tour guide (as she lived closer to the tunnels)."
Recorrido en coche de Hue a Hoi An o de Hoi An a Hue por el paso de Hai Van, la montaña de los monos y las playas
* A traveler said: "A beautiful drive with an excellent driver, Dung. Had plenty of stops for photo ops and as much time as I needed at each sight."
* A traveler said: "Relaxed and fun. We were lucky to have cool weather and our guide s were fun and had lots to share"
* A traveler said: "Great food tour around the old town of Hoi An our guide was friendly and informative and the food was good"
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful tour. Our guide and driver both had a great sense of humor. The visit to the tombs was my favorite part, but it was all educational and entertaining. The lunch was huge and delicious, Vietnamese pancakes from Hue, fried tofu, chicken and fish. I didn't need dinner after that. The best thing I have done in Vietnam to date."
* A traveler said: "We had a very enjoyable and educational trip with our bike riders Joy & Linh. Besides being good guides they were also good company. We saw many traditional activities and got to participate in all of them. We had both a coffee and lunch break in local authentic Vietnamese eateries. Would highly recommended this tour."
* A traveler said: "Amazingly tasty with lots of personality. Great to see the best food places in Hoi An! Highly recommend the tour operator Christina. She added a lot of value to the experience. Thanks. Hope to visit again soon!"
* A traveler said: "Thom is engaging, professional, knowledgeable and fun. He is well-prepared, knows all the answers and makes food an adventure. Thom raises the bar for all who follow. I hired him three times over five days and wish I had done more."
* A traveler said: "Thanks heaps for your personality your welcoming and your information very good and very good food, we enjoyed very much."
* A traveler said: "This tour with grasshoppers was a unique |experience. The staff is really friendly , the mtb bikes ( also children ) are in perfect condition, the route and stops are well chosen. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Binh's food tour was so awesome! He knew all the best places and since he grew up in Da Lat, he knew a lot of the restaurants and vendors personally and we received great service. I really appreciated how Binh inquired about my interests and customized the tour to the dishes I really wanted to try such as the Lau Ga La E (chicken hotpot which is one of Da Lat's specialties). He also encouraged me to try something I would otherwise not have tried and it turned out to be so good (Trung Cut Lon). I also had the pleasure of meeting his lovely wife as well. It was such a great experience trying all the different foods and having great conversation with Binh and his wife. I definitely recommend Binh's Street Food tour .. you will have a great time, eat tasty dishes, and will leave very very full :)"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was very knowledgeable. We eat at 9 different locations, some were in private homes. The food was vey authentic."
- Linh Ung Pagoda
- Hon Chong
- Museo de la Escultura Cham
- Museo Nacional Oceanográfico de Vietnam
- Torres Po Nagar Cham
- Paso de Hai Van
- My Khe Beach
- Pagoda de Thien Mu
- Puente del Dragón
- Puente de Thanh Toan
- Mercado Dam
- Playa Non Nuoc
- Aldea de Tra Que
- Lady Buddha
- Parque Nacional de Bach Ma
- Montañas de Mármol
- Playa de Nha Trang
- Palacio de Thai Hoa
- Escuela de cocina Red Bridge
- Isla de Hon Mun
- Cosas que hacer en Hoi An
- Cosas que hacer en Hue
- Cosas que hacer en Nha Trang
- Cosas que hacer en My Son
- Cosas que hacer en Da Nang
- Cosas que hacer en Vietnam del Sur
- Cosas que hacer en Mekong Delta
- Cosas que hacer en Costa Sur
- Cosas que hacer en Sánya
- Cosas que hacer en Siem Reap
- Cosas que hacer en Angkor Wat
- Cosas que hacer en Guangxi
- Cosas que hacer en Golfo de Tailandia
- Cosas que hacer en China del Sur
- Cosas que hacer en Northern Thailand