Recorridos arquitectónicos - Colombia
63 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "Started a little rough being moved around so much, but when we got going it was beautiful, staff was courteous and attentive, my wife and I had an amazing experience. Food was excellent!"
* A traveler said: "A great tour. Loved every minute of it. Carlos the driver and Luis the driver are the best! Coffee plantation was beautiful."
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience. Edwardo was a great guide. Very enjoyable day. So nice not to have a private tour!"
Excursión de 4 horas por Bogotá durante la escala. Incluye traslado de ida y vuelta desde el aeropuerto.
* A traveler said: "Great tour with Mariana! I arrived late but I was still able to see all the important sights, toured Candelaria, ate some local food and even tried a local drink!"
* A traveler said: "We went to celebrate my sisters birthday. It was an awesome experience. The food was delicious. Great service very attentive. Good music."
Excursión privada para amantes del café y los jardines con opción para visitar las cataratas desde Medellín
* A traveler said: "Alex was great! He was prompt to pick me up. The tour included a few extra stops in Jardin, which was a nice surprise. Alex is very knowledgeable and has a passion for what he does. I know I will be back in Medellin and will book another tour with him. Thanks Alex for a great day!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience. If I ever return I will use them again. Someone was waiting right out of baggage claim with my name. They assisted me to the vehicle which was clean. The driver was very nice and offered information about the city and things to do while there. One thing I will say is, if you can manage all your luggage do not allow them to take it from you because you will be asked for tips. No fault of the transportation company though. This was the airport workers and men outside the airport."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience! It’s must do! We had our private guide with us and that made the biggest difference! I would highly recommend having your own tour guide."
* A traveler said: "Manual our guide was excellent. Took us to various sights of Cartagena. He knew all the short cuts and ways through the crowded streets of “old town”. Showed us new town the fort the monastery shops and versions restaurants. A great tour. Thank you Manuel & Viator"
* A traveler said: "As soon as I went through customs the service was superb. The driver was waiting outside the door with my name on his sign, assisted with my bags and right to the hotel. I highly recommend them."
* A traveler said: "This is the Nr.1 Tour in Bogota. Mike is an awesome guy and the perfect guide. Enjoyed it a lot and can recommend the tour - a must do"
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing experience. Luis was a great tour guide and very knowledgeable on the history of Colombia. 10 out of 10!"
* A traveler said: "I thoroughly enjoyed my trip!! I appreciate how my tour guide took time to ask me questions and listen to me, before providing me with a wealth of knowledge of both the past and present history of these area sites— this based on what I already knew and what were my expressed interests!! And I must mention it here: I appreciate the time taken during the tour to eat, as it made me feel part of the community!! Also, I would like to say to those who are interested in this tour and are not use to short hikes at high elevation—please consider the following: (1) take a couple of days to first get use to high elevation in the Bogotá area (2) Drink enough water so your body is hydrated during your hike to Guatavita Lake. By doing these two things, you will enjoy your experience that much more!! With that said, I’m glad to report that I had great experience!!"
* A traveler said: "Interesting tour, Camillo did a wonderful job explaining the area, the social challenges as well as the meanings of the fantastic graffiti in Comuna 13. An incredibly interesting place with great energy. Thanks Camillo."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour guide and driver. Lunch was fantastic. Pro-tip: the basic cathedral tour is included with this booking but opt for the additional 45 minutes long miners tour where the basic tour concludes for small fee of 6,000 COP."
- Teatro Heredia
- Plaza Botero
- Catedral de Sal Zipaquirá
- Museo Casa Gardeliana
- Museo Naval del Caribe
- Cartagena Puerto de Cruceros
- Jardín Botánico de Medellín
- Monumento a los Zapatos Viejos
- Museo El Castillo
- Cascada La Chorrera
- Catedral Basílica Metropolitana
- Monte Monserrate
- Estatua Carlos Valderrama
- Playa Crystal (Crystal Beach)
- Islas del Rosario
- Pueblito Paisa - Atracciones de Medellín
- Parque 93
- Minas de Sal de Nemocón
- Cosas que hacer en Medellín
- Cosas que hacer en Bogotá
- Cosas que hacer en Cartagena
- Cosas que hacer en Santa Marta
- Cosas que hacer en Cali
- Cosas que hacer en Armenia
- Cosas que hacer en Salento
- Cosas que hacer en Pereira
- Cosas que hacer en San Andrés
- Cosas que hacer en Bucaramanga
- Cosas que hacer en Aruba
- Cosas que hacer en Bonaire
- Cosas que hacer en Costa del Caribe
- Cosas que hacer en Andes
- Cosas que hacer en Costa del Caribe