Visitas guiadas sobre cerveza y cervecerías - Colombia
39 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "I had such a lovely experience on this hike! One of my favorite things that I've done so far while traveling around South America. The hike is challenging, but so worth it. The company was responsive, very helpful with my dietary needs and my guide Miguel was wonderful. Couldn't recommend this more!"
* A traveler said: "Such a wonderful experience, really convenient that it was so close to Medellin so we could fit it in with other activities. Our guides were the absolute best! Pablo Senior and Junior. Could not recommend them more. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "A great tour. Loved every minute of it. Carlos the driver and Luis the driver are the best! Coffee plantation was beautiful."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was amazing, and very informative. It's an amazing excursion. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone visiting Medellín"
* A traveler said: "La Chorrera waterfall is a MUST see in Colombia. It was absolutely beautiful. The hike to get to it was a little rough but well worth it. Luis was an amazing guide and is very knowledgeable about Colombia and enjoyable to hike with. Guillermo was a great driver and got us there and back safely. Highly Recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Andrea was knowledgeable and very helpful during the city tour. We covered all the spots and we had a very positive experience. Julian was the driver who was also great. They gave us water, snacks and pochos, which was a nice touch!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience. Edwardo was a great guide. Very enjoyable day. So nice not to have a private tour!"
* A traveler said: "It was amazing! The food. The history. Our tour guide was easy to understand and explained everything."
* A traveler said: "This was the most fun I've ever had on a tour!! It was an unique Columbian experience that's for sure! Our tour guide was excellent and made everyone feel so comfortable. you must check this tour out! You will be happy that you did!!"
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing night. Gabriel was my guide and being a solo female traveler he brought his female friend which just set the night off. We started off at Salón Málaga which is a history tango bar and it was a lot of fun. After we hit two other dance clubs and danced with authentic people. To top the night of we had Gourmet hot dogs.(I offend them my asking for mustard and ketchup only) that was so good. As a solo traveler this was the best tour for partying in a very safe way. Gabriel and Manuela showed me the best night I’ve had since COVID. Thank you!!!"
* A traveler said: "Thank you to Wayacan Tours for a great experience! I have never experienced nightlife in Medellin before, and Kamila was a wonderful tour guide. Even though I came by myself, she made sure that I was always included and had a fun time. I would definitely recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Soooooo much fun! Lina is so awesome! The brewery was great and tasty and tejo was a lot of fun! It was like spending the evening with your best friend! Definitely recommend!"
- Iglesia de Santo Domingo
- Museo de Oro Zenu
- Museo de Arte Moderno de Bogotá
- Hacienda Coloma
- Plaza San Antonio
- Isla de Barú
- MAM / Museo de Arte Moderno de Medellín
- Plaza de San Diego
- Parque 93
- Guatapé (Pueblo de Zócalos)
- Las Bóvedas
- Museo Cementerio San Pedro
- Monte Monserrate
- Plaza Bolivar
- Teatro Heredia
- Valle de Cocora
- Museo Naval del Caribe
- Puente de Occidente
- Cosas que hacer en Medellín
- Cosas que hacer en Bogotá
- Cosas que hacer en Cartagena
- Cosas que hacer en Santa Marta
- Cosas que hacer en Cali
- Cosas que hacer en Armenia
- Cosas que hacer en Salento
- Cosas que hacer en Pereira
- Cosas que hacer en San Andrés
- Cosas que hacer en Bucaramanga
- Cosas que hacer en Aruba
- Cosas que hacer en Bonaire
- Cosas que hacer en Costa del Caribe
- Cosas que hacer en Andes
- Cosas que hacer en Costa del Caribe