Alquiler de barcos - Colombia
25 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "La Chorrera waterfall is a MUST see in Colombia. It was absolutely beautiful. The hike to get to it was a little rough but well worth it. Luis was an amazing guide and is very knowledgeable about Colombia and enjoyable to hike with. Guillermo was a great driver and got us there and back safely. Highly Recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Such a wonderful experience, really convenient that it was so close to Medellin so we could fit it in with other activities. Our guides were the absolute best! Pablo Senior and Junior. Could not recommend them more. Thank you!"
Excursión de medio día a una plantación de café: aprenda todo lo que hay que saber sobre el café con nosotros
* A traveler said: "We had a great experience. Andres and Alejandra were awesome. We learned a lot about the coffee making process. The views were incredible from the finca."
* A traveler said: "A great tour. Loved every minute of it. Carlos the driver and Luis the driver are the best! Coffee plantation was beautiful."
* A traveler said: "This tour was absolutely incredible and we had THE BEST TOUR GUIDE I've ever had on any excursion. Mario was so knowledgeable, accomodating, and showed us so much!!! I would reccommend this trip and Mario 200%!!! We loved Mario so much we wanted to cancel our other excursion so we could go with him!"
* A traveler said: "Loved every minute! Carlos is awesome what a cool dude to do a tour with. Learned a lot and had some amazing coffee and food."
* A traveler said: "Every thing was well planned and All that went into the tour by the people that helped him ( THE TOUR GUIDE ) to make this Day trip ! The knowledge of this tour guide of the coffee industry was excellent. The horse ride was excellent (safe) and would do JUST horse trip again IN MEDELLIN. Picked up at hotel on time and back."
Excursión privada de lujo en lancha motora de 600 cv de 9,7 m para 12 personas a las islas del Rosario, Barú y mucho más
* A traveler said: "The private sailing on this excellent clean fast and well maintain boat made our day super fun and pleasant! Even though the crew ( captain and his help) don't speak English we managed just fine. They took us all around Rosario Islands, made stops for swimming, beautiful private beach and lunch. we definitely enjoyed the nature scenery and clear turquoise water which you won't see at Cartagena's beaches. Beautiful day overall, would totally do it again!"
- Actividades al aire libre
- Actividades extremas
- Deportes de motor
- En el agua
- Alquiler de barcos
- Alquiler de equipamiento para deportes acuáticos
- En tierra
- Naturaleza y fauna salvaje
- Arte y cultura
- Comida y bebida
- Entradas y pases
- Experiencias únicas
- Ocasiones especiales y de temporada
- Se agota rápido
- Servicios de viaje y de transporte
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros
- Biblioteca Santo Domingo Savio
- Hacienda Coloma
- Parque Arví y Piedras Blancas
- Catedral Basílica Metropolitana
- Playa Crystal (Crystal Beach)
- Museo Nacional de Colombia
- Teatro Heredia
- Parque 93
- Palacio de la Inquisición
- Santa Fe de Antioquia
- Lago Guatavita
- Minas de Sal de Nemocón
- Catedral de Sal Zipaquirá
- Casa Museo de Rafael Núñez
- Valle de Cocora
- Castillo San Felipe de Barajas
- Restaurante La Rueca
- Cosas que hacer en Medellín
- Cosas que hacer en Bogotá
- Cosas que hacer en Cartagena
- Cosas que hacer en Santa Marta
- Cosas que hacer en Cali
- Cosas que hacer en Armenia
- Cosas que hacer en Salento
- Cosas que hacer en Pereira
- Cosas que hacer en San Andrés
- Cosas que hacer en Bucaramanga
- Cosas que hacer en Aruba
- Cosas que hacer en Bonaire
- Cosas que hacer en Costa del Caribe
- Cosas que hacer en Andes
- Cosas que hacer en Costa del Caribe