Tours gastronómicos - Croacia
349 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "Very informative and the food was delicious. Anna gave us lots of honest recommendations and tips which we appreciated."
* A traveler said: "Sibenik town is a lovely place to visit. The National park and especially the waterfalls are amazing."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. Highly recommended. The tour guide is down to earth and knows very well about history of Dubrovnik. Top class service indeed."
* A traveler said: "Ivan made the trip informative and fun! It was a really enjoyable day out and would recommend definitely doing the wine tasting as well, it was delicious!"
* A traveler said: "Great trip of the surrounding islands. And the lunch was delicious as well. The service was exceptional. Sights were a little crowded but nothing the tour guide can do about it. The RHIB we ride around is a fun experience. I do wish we spent more time at the winery but that was a neat homey experience"
* A traveler said: "This trip was amazing, the natural beauty of the waterfalls are incredible. Our tour guide, Luka, was excellent, very cordial and he takes great photos! Absolutely a must tour, in my opinion."
* A traveler said: "Great trip to Plitvice Lakes from Split. The driver does all the work while our guide, Elena tells us about the sights we pass and history of the area. Plitvice is an amazing park, well worth the time driving there and back. Elena is an outstanding guide."
* A traveler said: "Don't leave this off your Croatia trip, a must see! We toured Croatia for 2 weeks & this was a highlight. Be prepared to walk including up & down stairs / hills. Go early in the morning to beat the crowds as much as possible. You won't be disappointed."
* A traveler said: "Many thanks to Dario our tour guide and Dale our bus driver. We had a fantastic time! Dario's wealth of Croatian and world history was paramount. We truly had a great time. We highly recommend this tour. Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing experience with you guys. 3 islands tour is more than enough for us and we enjoyed a lot!"
* A traveler said: "I would recommend this tour, it was an easy way to see the lakes from Zagreb. NB: The lakes are worth seeing but are extremely busy."
* A traveler said: "I were able to enjoy this day a lot. The price is fair. The tour guides were very funny!! They made good jokes and gave helpful information. Very well organized:)"
* A traveler said: "Very Nice tour With a fantastic landscape, framing a wonderfull sunset. Wouid surely go again. Truely romantic."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time! Tanja was super awesome, she definitely made this tour fun. We enjoyed ourselves and got a story of what we were seeing."
* A traveler said: "Amazing staff, great fun, food was surprisingly better than I expected. I would say not for families although there was a family of 4 and they thoroughly enjoyed. If you fancy a fun day out then definitely recommend"
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience. Our guide expertly took us through all the trails. His English is excellent and a he’s a great driver as well. Lakes and Falls are a beautiful sight to behold. Highest rating."
* A traveler said: "The tour was amazing. Our guide was very knowledgeable and friendly. He chose wonderful wineries and an amazing place for lunch!"
* A traveler said: "Everything was well organize. I would totally recommend this service. The bus was comfortable and the driver gave us information about the park and routes."
* A traveler said: "Perfect pace, great tour guide with many stories and always making sure that nobody was left behind. We had a mix of ages and nationalities in our group and everyone was able to keep up! We saw the best the park had to offer! Highly recommend!"
Visita al Parque Nacional de los Lagos de Plitvice Recorrido en autobús desde Zadar con entrada Evite las colas
* A traveler said: "Very beutiful nature with small lakes on different levels with watefalls beteween them and water poring through cracks in the rocks of limestone. The water in the lakes are cristal clear. A fantastic tour walking through this park. Our very competent and nice guide Ante made this a fantastic tour."
* A traveler said: "Great tour! Having a guide made it so easy to navigate through the park and the restaurant we went to after the park served authentic, country-side Croatian food, exactly what we were looking for."
* A traveler said: "We were late to our excursion so they were very accommodating and met up with us to continue the tour. Being a Game of Thrones fan, I loved seeing where all the scenes were filmed. Views of the city and Lokum were amazing!"
- Actividades al aire libre
- Arte y cultura
- Clases y talleres
- Comida y bebida
- Café y té
- Clases de comida y bebida
- Experiencias gastronómicas
- Postres y dulces
- Tours gastronómicos
- Catas de vinos
- Recorridos por puestos de comida callejeros
- Tours culinarios y gastronómicos
- Vino, cerveza y licores
- Entradas y pases
- Experiencias únicas
- Ocasiones especiales y de temporada
- Se agota rápido
- Servicios de viaje y de transporte
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros
- Plaza de Peristil
- Pabellón de Arte
- Islas Pakleni
- Fortaleza Lovrijenac
- Donji Grad (Ciudad Baja)
- Plaza Jelacic
- Isla Solta
- Fruit's Square (Trg Brace Radic)
- Bene Beach
- Río Cetina
- Monasterio Dominicano
- Iglesia de San Blas
- Catedral de Hvar (Catedral de San Esteban)
- Galería Mestrovic
- Casco Antiguo de Dubrovnik
- Konavle Valley
- Torre Lotrščak
- Anfiteatro Pula
- Cosas que hacer en Zagreb
- Cosas que hacer en Split
- Cosas que hacer en Dubrovnik
- Cosas que hacer en Zadar
- Cosas que hacer en Rovinj
- Cosas que hacer en Pula
- Cosas que hacer en Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Cosas que hacer en Šibenik
- Cosas que hacer en Bosnia y Herzegovina
- Cosas que hacer en Eslovenia
- Cosas que hacer en Dalmacia
- Cosas que hacer en Croacia Central
- Cosas que hacer en Istria
- Cosas que hacer en Hvar
- Cosas que hacer en Friuli-Venezia Giulia