Tours históricos - Croacia
489 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "Great trip to Plitvice Lakes from Split. The driver does all the work while our guide, Elena tells us about the sights we pass and history of the area. Plitvice is an amazing park, well worth the time driving there and back. Elena is an outstanding guide."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was so nice and extremely knowledgeable. Any Game Of Thrones fan would love this . So much fun !!"
* A traveler said: "Prompt pick-up to the minute. Driver, Luka, was friendly and knowledgeable; Ready with the best tips; So efficient at the border crossing. Excellent trip at the perfect time of day to avoid the crowds."
* A traveler said: "This trip was amazing, the natural beauty of the waterfalls are incredible. Our tour guide, Luka, was excellent, very cordial and he takes great photos! Absolutely a must tour, in my opinion."
* A traveler said: "Sibenik town is a lovely place to visit. The National park and especially the waterfalls are amazing."
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour...Our guide Roko and skipper KiKi were great! Gave us great facts about every place we visited and made sure we were always having a great time."
* A traveler said: "Don't leave this off your Croatia trip, a must see! We toured Croatia for 2 weeks & this was a highlight. Be prepared to walk including up & down stairs / hills. Go early in the morning to beat the crowds as much as possible. You won't be disappointed."
* A traveler said: "Nice experience, crossing the canyon a few time was memorable. Very accessible if you do not have the fear of height."
* A traveler said: "Great tour! Having a guide made it so easy to navigate through the park and the restaurant we went to after the park served authentic, country-side Croatian food, exactly what we were looking for."
* A traveler said: "Many thanks to Dario our tour guide and Dale our bus driver. We had a fantastic time! Dario's wealth of Croatian and world history was paramount. We truly had a great time. We highly recommend this tour. Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "Had a wonderful trip to Krka, the trip is well organised and they give you plenty of time to explore the beauty of the national park. Swimming in the Krka river was a real highlight of the trip! Haris (our guide) was extremely friendly and very helpful and informative. Thanks again!"
* A traveler said: "I would recommend this tour, it was an easy way to see the lakes from Zagreb. NB: The lakes are worth seeing but are extremely busy."
* A traveler said: "We had 2 different leaders for the 2 different parts of the tour. Both tour guides were wonderful and we loved seeing the sights they showed us."
* A traveler said: "Amazing trek to Bosnia - Sonia, our tour guide was fantastic, knowledgeable, and a Mostar local. It is a 12 hour journey all together but certainly did not feel that way. Waterfalls are something you DONT want to miss"
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience. Our guide expertly took us through all the trails. His English is excellent and a he’s a great driver as well. Lakes and Falls are a beautiful sight to behold. Highest rating."
* A traveler said: "Amazing staff, great fun, food was surprisingly better than I expected. I would say not for families although there was a family of 4 and they thoroughly enjoyed. If you fancy a fun day out then definitely recommend"
* A traveler said: "Everything was well organize. I would totally recommend this service. The bus was comfortable and the driver gave us information about the park and routes."
Excursión de un día al Parque Nacional de los Lagos de Plitvice desde Zadar: sencillo, cómodo y seguro
* A traveler said: "I was a little nervous doing the park without a guide but the driver gave us easy instructions on which route to take and how long it should take us. It was great. I was glad I read the reviews or I would have been confused about initially being driven to a meeting point and boarding one of a few larger vans. But the people were organized and put us in the correct vehicles. This park is gorgeous. Highlight of the trip."
* A traveler said: "Andrej was the most amazing guide. He is very passionate about what he does. He provided us with so many information about the country. I was traveling with my 2 year old and he was very patient and helpful. Recommended many places which have been worth visiting. Definitely doing this trip again when I come back."
* A traveler said: "Best day trip we could have hoped for. It was our favourite day of our entire holiday and a day we will always remember. We highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Great trip of the surrounding islands. And the lunch was delicious as well. The service was exceptional. Sights were a little crowded but nothing the tour guide can do about it. The RHIB we ride around is a fun experience. I do wish we spent more time at the winery but that was a neat homey experience"
* A traveler said: "We were late to our excursion so they were very accommodating and met up with us to continue the tour. Being a Game of Thrones fan, I loved seeing where all the scenes were filmed. Views of the city and Lokum were amazing!"
- Actividades al aire libre
- Arte y cultura
- Arte y diseño
- Recorridos subterráneos
- Ruinas antiguas
- Tours culturales
- Tours históricos
- Visitas arqueológicas guiadas
- Visitas guiadas a fábricas
- Visitas guiadas religiosas
- Cultura pop
- Comida y bebida
- Entradas y pases
- Experiencias únicas
- Ocasiones especiales y de temporada
- Se agota rápido
- Servicios de viaje y de transporte
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros
- Catedral de Hvar (Catedral de San Esteban)
- Bene Beach
- Plaza de la República (Prokurative)
- Islas Pakleni
- Anfiteatro Pula
- Museo Mimara (Muzej Mimara)
- Catedral de San Dominus (Catedral de San Duje)
- Museo de la Guerra de Croacia
- Río Cetina
- Fortaleza de Klis
- Pabellón de Arte
- Teatro Nacional de Croacia (HNK)
- Isla de Mljet
- Parque Nacional de Krka
- Fruit's Square (Trg Brace Radic)
- Teleférico Dubrovnik
- Fuente de Onofrio
- Cosas que hacer en Zagreb
- Cosas que hacer en Split
- Cosas que hacer en Dubrovnik
- Cosas que hacer en Zadar
- Cosas que hacer en Rovinj
- Cosas que hacer en Pula
- Cosas que hacer en Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Cosas que hacer en Šibenik
- Cosas que hacer en Bosnia y Herzegovina
- Cosas que hacer en Eslovenia
- Cosas que hacer en Dalmacia
- Cosas que hacer en Croacia Central
- Cosas que hacer en Istria
- Cosas que hacer en Hvar
- Cosas que hacer en Friuli-Venezia Giulia