Paseos en lancha - Ecuador
84 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "My guide was excellent. Helped outline the day and made everyone feel welcome. The trip was excellent. Be sure that you have some acclamation before hiking up Cotopaxi. Had a great time!"
* A traveler said: "Easy communication and comfortable transportation. Diego (tour guide) is very knowledgeable about the history and areas. All questions were answer. Thank you Diego for making this tour memorable."
* A traveler said: "Great guide, awesome trek, and amazing scenery. Would recomended if you're looking for a good challenge while visiting Quito!"
* A traveler said: "Driver was very helpful and safe. We spoke a simple English and Spanish conversation and he told us more about Quito and Ecuador"
* A traveler said: "Amazing, great, interesting, knowledgeable in history and not only in history Diego tour guide A big thanks from our family for such beautiful day"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed this tour very much with our 3 and 6 year old daughter's. Our guide, Diego, was very knowledgeable and very friendly. He spoke great English and was able to give us great insight into the region and it's history."
* A traveler said: "Fabulous tour! Our driver Marlon and guide Diana were friendly and knowledgeable and we had a lot of fun! Highly recommend this tour, especially to see something other than Quito!"
* A traveler said: "Thank you Edison for a great day in Las Cajas. We learned a lot about the history and plants of this region."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience. Breath taking from start to finish. Highlight of my time in Ecuador. Transportation was on time. Meals were basic, but enjoyable. Guide was great and very thorough. Trip is not for the faint of heart."
* A traveler said: "Diego is most professional and knowledgeable. He was punctual and considerate. Definitely a memorable day"
* A traveler said: "Spectacular day outside of Quito. We started off going to the hummingbirds which are so fun to watch as there are a ton of them. We did the zip-lining which is always a favorite of our kids. There is definitely some walking with the zip lines. We also hiked the waterfall which is a fun little hike. Last we stopped for lunch and the food was excellent. The guide and drive were excellent and knowledgeable about the area."
* A traveler said: "This was the most amazing trip ever! We hiked and snorkeled every day, saw land and marine animals that don't live anywhere else in the world, hiked on volcanoes, and visited stunning beaches. The animals in the Galapagos, including the birds, allow people to get very close so we were within a few feet of sea lions, iguanas, sea turtles, giant tortoises, great blue heron, flamingos, albatross, blue footed boobies, and more! We had 2 types of tour guides--the friendly agency guides facilitated the logistics, even meeting us at our hotel to walk us to a (different) restaurant each night and preparing us for the following day. The guides on each day's adventure were trained naturalists who enhanced our experience by teaching us about the flora, fauna, and geology of what we were seeing. There were even snorkeling guides who helped us find sea turtles, rays, and even sharks. The groups for each adventure ranged from just the 2 of us to a maximum of 12, with most days smaller groups. Throughout the entire week, every logistical detail was taken care of so we could concentrate on the awe of experiencing the Galapagos. The hotels were clean and convenient, and 2 out of 3 had beautiful views. Except on Isabela Island (the smallest of the 3 islands we stayed on), the food was very good. The tour price was reasonable for the value--every day was packed with amazing experiences. I would absolutely recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "This is by far the most amazing experience of my life. I would travel back to the Galapagos simply for this tour. It was mesmerizing and amazing. The boat ride was a little bumpy for anyone who gets motion sick or is afraid of the water. We all loved it!"
* A traveler said: "My husband and I had an incredible, once in a lifetime experience touring the Galapagos Islands for 5 days. The tour provided door-to-door service from the moment we landed. I was impressed that the tour included 3 meals per day, hotels, and most of the transportation. The hotel rooms were clean and every local person that I encountered was friendly and hospitable. The tours groups were small and the guides provided us insights to island life and the wildlife unique to the islands. I enjoyed all of the tours including Flamingo Lagoon, Sierra Negra, Concha Perla lagoon, Darwin Station, Tortuga Bay, Santa Fe island snorkeling and our side trip to El Chato giant tortoise reserve. We traveled in August and the weather was perfect. We mostly experienced overcast skies and mild temperatures. The water was clear and warm for snorkeling. El Chato reserve allowed us to walk around and see free grazing giant tortoises. Each day, we met different people from literally around the world. Island hopping tours were perfect for us because we were able to support the local people, it was far less expensive than a cruise, we had personalized tours, and we slept at hotels at night. Cruise tours do not support the local businesses as much and you do not have as much time to explore the islands on your own."
* A traveler said: "An astounding experience! A must see. Would recommend without reservation to anyone interested! The entire trip was well executed with plenty of self guide time and exceedingly knowledge guides. The guide and hotel staff didn't miss a beat, not a flaw in the organization of anything over the entire stay. The hotel staff in both San Cristobal and Isabela could not have been more accommodating and welcoming. A must do trip!!!"
* A traveler said: "Overall this was a great tour, went very smoothly with great attention to detail and great service. I was picked up on time, the guide Johan gave very clear expectations and everything happened exactly as planned. He was very accommodating and showed me how to use snorkeling equipment, showed me the best places to dive and where to take the best pictures. I left very happy with the tour and Galapagos in general. There was an abundance of food and drink on board and I never went hungry. The booking process unfortunately was somewhat painful, as it turned out they didn't have enough customers for the date I had booked. Booking assistant Fernanda stayed in constant contact with me offering me updates and alternatives. In the end it was decided that they would go ahead with the tour if I were to pay for an extra ticket, which I agreed to. So until the traveling picks back up, this is something you should be aware of before booking"
* A traveler said: "We saw a sea horse, sea turtles and sharks along with lots of fish at the first snorkeling site. At the Tuneles site we saw Blue Footed Boobies. The second snorkeling site did not have much in the way of fish to see but was more of a site to view the lava formations. A good lunch of fresh tuna fish salad on rolls and fruit salad was provided. The guide, Darwin, was very helpful. He even helped each person who wanted to dive under to see the sharks swimming under the rock formations. I was amazed at the boat captian's skills with maneuvering the boat through the lava formations. Timing the waves and getting through the tight formations without so much as a single touch was a sight to witness."
- Actividades al aire libre
- Actividades extremas
- Deportes de motor
- En el agua
- Cruceros en catamarán
- Lanchas motoras
- Lanchas motoras
- Paseos en lancha
- Recorridos en balsas de rafting
- En el aire
- En tierra
- Naturaleza y fauna salvaje
- Arte y cultura
- Comida y bebida
- Entradas y pases
- Se agota rápido
- Servicios de viaje y de transporte
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros
- Balneario Termas de Papallacta
- Playa de Tortuga Bay
- Ciudad vieja de Quito
- Isla Bartolomé
- Isla de Lobos
- Selva de Mindo (Mindo Rainforest)
- Avenida de los Volcanes
- León Dormido
- Museo de Guayasamín
- Casa Del Árbol
- Isla Seymour
- Plaza Santo Domingo
- Cerro Brujo
- Volcán Cotopaxi
- Canal del Amor
- Iglesia La Compañía de Jesús
- Parque de las Iguanas
- Nariz del Diablo