Recorridos a pie - Ecuador
356 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "Amazing, great, interesting, knowledgeable in history and not only in history Diego tour guide A big thanks from our family for such beautiful day"
* A traveler said: "Amazing hike! Make sure you bring or buy water at the stops. Food and water is not included. Unforgettable time"
* A traveler said: "Easy communication and comfortable transportation. Diego (tour guide) is very knowledgeable about the history and areas. All questions were answer. Thank you Diego for making this tour memorable."
* A traveler said: "Great guide, awesome trek, and amazing scenery. Would recomended if you're looking for a good challenge while visiting Quito!"
* A traveler said: "Driver was very helpful and safe. We spoke a simple English and Spanish conversation and he told us more about Quito and Ecuador"
* A traveler said: "Erica was very knowledgeable about Ecuador, and answered all of our questions about the culture, history, and food. The sights were incredible, the market was amazing, and we really enjoyed seeing the demonstrations of traditional, indigenous textiles being made. The pickup/drop off was on time, and we really got to see a lot of the Ecuadorian countryside we otherwise would have missed. I highly recommend this tour for anyone visiting Quito. It exceeded all of our expectations!"
* A traveler said: "My husband, 8-year-old daughter and I had a private tour, and all had a wonderful time. Our tour guide Fabián was extremely knowledgeable and engaging. On the ride to Mindo he shared lots of interesting history, and the views were beautiful, so the time passed quickly. The hummingbird sanctuary was a nice stop - my daughter was entranced by the hummingbirds and tanagers. Next we stopped at the Nambillo Cloud Forest Reserve, where we had a beautiful hike down to the Nambillo waterfall, and back up to the canopy on the other side of the Nambillo River, where we took a cable car back across the canopy. Fabián spotted a toucan during the hike, and we were able to observe it for several minutes. Next we stopped at a butterfly farm for a brief tour and lunch. My daughter loved the butterflies, and the setting for our meal was lovely, but I probably would have preferred to skip this and have lunch in Mindo town. Next we went into town to tour Yumbos, an artisanal chocolatier. We tasted some absolutely delicious chocolate made from the beans of the relatively rare “arriba” cacao tree, and learned about the chocolate making process. On the ride back to Quito, the clouds rolled in and it started raining, which made for a peaceful trip back to the hotel. I highly recommend this tour, and especially our guide Fabián."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed this tour very much with our 3 and 6 year old daughter's. Our guide, Diego, was very knowledgeable and very friendly. He spoke great English and was able to give us great insight into the region and it's history."
* A traveler said: "Going to the top of the city where the Virgin statue is. Our tour guide was just wonderful. Dfffffffffffff"
* A traveler said: "Thank you Edison for a great day in Las Cajas. We learned a lot about the history and plants of this region."
* A traveler said: "The park was incredible! Absolutely beautiful! And our guide Wilson was wonderful and very knowledgeable of the plants and birds. I happened to leave my car in the car and he made an extra trip to drop it off. Special!"
* A traveler said: "I thought the market will not have as much sellers, as I went on a Tuesday (which is a non-peak day), but it seemed complete with not so many buyers. Perfect if you want to avoid the stress of an over-crowded area! 🙂 Cotocachi was fantastic which even had a short yet scenic hike! Thanks Heidi for being a wonderful guide!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great day at Cotopaxi! We started the day horseback riding at a hacienda near Cotopaxi. We then continued on to the Cotopaxi National Park, driving up to 15,000 feet and seeing the top of the volcano. After that, we took a short hike around a lagoon in the park. Luis was an excellent guide, very accommodating and knowledgeable. He also speaks excellent English, so that was very helpful for us. This has been the highlight of our trip to Ecuador."
* A traveler said: "Pablo was an excellent guide. He gave us the political, historical and economic background of Ecuador. As we walked he told us so much interesting information as we went through the sites and side streets. It could not have been better! Joyce N."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I had a great first day in Cuenca on our private half day tour. Our guide, Flavio Efrain picked us up promptly. He spoke perfect English. He is a very nice and knowledgeable person. He showed us the Panama hat factory and inside several churches. We spent a fascinating time in the market. Flavio explained all about the food and produce of Ecuador. We learned a lot about Cuenca."
* A traveler said: "A great private tour with Alfonso. Very knowledgeable spoke great English. Took us to the flower market, Panama hat shop and for Bischocos. Fantastic included lunch, paid extra to get Cuy, don’t be afraid it’s GOOD! Very happy with tour, guild went above and beyond. Great indigenous market place too."
* A traveler said: "My guide Javeth was the best! He showed me all the best places of Guayaquil and even managed to take me to a cocoa farm last minute where I had an amazing chocolate experience! All the way long he told me about the history, traditions and cultures not only of Guayaquil but also of Ecuador. This tour gave me the maximum I could do in just one place! I definitely recommend it to everybody who’s interested in getting to know the place while having a fantastic friend accompanying you :)"
- Actividades al aire libre
- Adecuado para niños
- Arte y cultura
- Clases y talleres
- Comida y bebida
- Entradas y pases
- Experiencias únicas
- Ocasiones especiales y de temporada
- Se agota rápido
- Servicios de viaje y de transporte
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros
- Cruceros y veleros
- Cómo desplazarse
- Lanchas motoras
- Recorridos a pie
- Recorridos en autobús
- Recorridos en bicicleta eléctrica
- Recorridos en coche
- Recorridos en motocicleta, Vespa o escúter
- Recorridos ferroviarios
- Rutas en bici de montaña
- Rutas en bicicleta
- Rutas en mototaxi tuk-tuk
- Rutas en tranvía
- Tours acuáticos
- Visitas guiadas en transporte público
- Visitas guiadas en tranvía
- Privados de lujo
- Tours turísticos
- Visitas por duración
- León Dormido
- Museo de Guayasamín
- Plaza Santo Domingo
- Volcán Cotopaxi
- Cerro Brujo
- Avenida de los Volcanes
- Isla de Lobos
- Iglesia La Compañía de Jesús
- Laguna de Quilotoa
- Isla Bartolomé
- Ciudad vieja de Quito
- Casa Del Árbol
- Balneario Termas de Papallacta
- Canal del Amor
- Isla Seymour
- Selva de Mindo (Mindo Rainforest)
- Playa de Tortuga Bay
- Nariz del Diablo