Tours televisivos - Europa
296 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "The dragon...oh my it really scared my mom lol...the bank section was amazing with the whole set up...unfortunately my batterrie died while taking pictures"
Warner Bros. Studio: The Making of Harry Potter con transporte de ida y vuelta de lujo desde Londres
* A traveler said: "Such a great experience! Simone our bus driver was awesome! Evan and Evans made the experience effortless and the Harry Potter studio was mind blowing!"
* A traveler said: "I was so pleased with the trip. Our driver/guide(Derrick) was excellent, very friendly. Recommended tour 👍🏻"
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Both the guide and driver were amazing. Definitely a company to check out if you're in the area. The sights are beautiful."
* A traveler said: "Very engaging discussion and great first hand experiences from the show to share! A lot of fun! We highly recommend this to anyone who’s seen OR NOT seen the show!"
Recorridos Juego de Tronos: Islas de Hierro de Belfast, la Calzada del Gigante y el puente de cuerda
* A traveler said: "My partner booked this tour for my birthday, we paid £50 per person which i thought was quite steep as other tours were at £35. This tour is aimed at those Game of Thrones fans as Robbie our tour guide host was incredibly full if GOT behind the scenes etc. My partner had no clue about GOT but instead mesmerised over the breathtaking views. Robbie was always smiling and happy to answer queations. Given the price perhaps onboard snacks could have been provided such as bottled water at-least. Lunch was at a pub which you have to pay for, menu did not cater to vegan/vegetarians, just one chickpea curry. We packed our own snacks and sandwiches anyway because it was not clear in terms of lunch. It’s defo aimed at GOT fans Giants Causeway more of the scenary and hikes. Wear comfortable clothes and shoes, we did over 20,000 steps in total. It did rain and we were quite wet and damp, but towards 2pm the sun came out. The trip began at 0730-1730. prompt. Defo recommend.0"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was so nice and extremely knowledgeable. Any Game Of Thrones fan would love this . So much fun !!"
* A traveler said: "Very nice walking tour of the fortress and the Old Town within the City Walls. Our tour guide was very informative and showed us the photos corresponding with the films. I really enjoyed this tour. At the end, we got to play with made believe weapons used in the film, it was fun. I even walked down the "shame" stairs!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was amazing. The guide was very patient and funny. We had a great time and we are very surprised how he knew about tv/got."
* A traveler said: "my friends and I had a fantastic day, with the liveliest guide, I thought I was a fan of GOT but Lar… Thank you so much for all."
Recorrido por los lugares de rodaje de Juego de Tronos desde Belfast incluyendo la Calzada del Gigante
* A traveler said: "All of the trip was well run, guide gave a very good commentary, stops were excellent and both the guide and driver very very friendly. Lovely lunch at the Fullerton Arms."
* A traveler said: "Great tour! A must for Game of Thrones fans or casual viewers! Our guide had a great sense of humor and some fun “insider” anecdotes as an extra on GOT. The tour was a lot of fun and a great into to this beautiful city!"
* A traveler said: "Dee Dee was an amazing guide. She was very knowledgeable and very enthusiastic while explaining. We loved her way of explaining things. Altogether it was an amazing trip."
* A traveler said: "The tour was fantastic! The scenery and locations were beautiful! Brian our guide was amazing!! Would recommend if you are a fan of the show."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely amazing! Well worth the day, even beyond worth it. Mal is an amazing guide and breaks everything down, including the kinds of shots used to film certain scenes. You get a little bit more than what you paid on this one. I enjoyed every minute. Cannot wait to keep in contact with Malta Film Tours."
* A traveler said: "What a beautiful place and we were shown round by the most excellent tour guide, so informative / knowledgeable not only about Inspector Morse etc but also about Oxford.. shame it didn't go on for longer..."
Escapada de un día a Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter y Oxford desde Londres
* A traveler said: "This was a really great tour. We loved both Oxford and Harry Potter World. Our tour guide, Katie, was the best that we have ever had! Everything was very well run and on time. She was incredibly knowledgable and had so much enthusiasm in everything she did. Thanks for a great day!"
Recorrido por la Calzada del Gigante y por localizaciones de Juego de Tronos con salida desde Belfast
* A traveler said: "Was amazing. Tour guide was so nice and made it really enjoyable. Was so nice to see the coastal roads and the little towns that we passed through. Such a lovely day"
* A traveler said: "We went on the tour it was amazing. The guid Mike was brilliant. Well worth going. Even watching the series all over again."
* A traveler said: "Our trip out was enjoyable right from the start, we were met at our departure point, by a very welcoming guide. Our bus then turned up and our guide Martin was great, very knowledgeable and really nice. Scenery was lovely, every landmark was pointed out to us and a story behind it . . Really enjoyed our day out."
* A traveler said: "We were late to our excursion so they were very accommodating and met up with us to continue the tour. Being a Game of Thrones fan, I loved seeing where all the scenes were filmed. Views of the city and Lokum were amazing!"
* A traveler said: "Fabulous guide! And the town of Girona was amazing! We can’t wait to go back! From the start (great transfer) to the knowledge of Enrique, our guide, to the beauty of the town and authentic Spanish lunch it was perfect!"
* A traveler said: "Tom was fantastic! He was super knowledgeable about GOT, of course, but shared a lot of interesting history of Croatia and Dubrovnik. He also gave an excellent restaurant recommendation to a place we went to twice."