Vino, cerveza y licores - Europa
494 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "Stefano was a great guide. Everywhere we went felt unique and interesting thanks to him. The highlight had to be the lunch at the vineyard. Stunning views and excellent food. If you only have one chance at exploring Tuscany, make this tour a priority."
* A traveler said: "Julia and Melle took us through the canals of Amsterdam to show the historics but not least the mentality of the city. The tour was informative and funny, because of the young and fresh vibe of our lovely hosts/guides. 10 out of 5. We loved it and would totally recommend the tour."
* A traveler said: "Bruce was an amazing tour guide, he was funny and very knowledgeable, a smooth ride and so much to see."
* A traveler said: "Excellent food tour of Prague. Our guide spoke perfect English and was able to talk us through the historical and cultural significances of each dish we tried. The drinks and desert was also great. I highly recommend this company, great people and delicious food."
* A traveler said: "Great fun on the Hop on Hop off bus tour. I love to get the general sites of the city and then return to the ones I want to spend more time. It was a little rainy, but we still sat up on the top! The commentator was great!"
San Gimignano, Siena, Monteriggioni, Chianti: recorrido de un día con degustación de vino y de comida
* A traveler said: "The guides were terrific. The wine tasting and meal were great. The pace of the tour was helpful. The guides were easy to understand and were attentive to the groups needs."
* A traveler said: "This trip is well thought out, giving you time for personal experiences and planned activity. The bus was a 20 passenger vehicle, allowing for a smaller group with an attentive tour guide - Luca was great!"
Excursión para grupos pequeños del Valle del Duero con una cata de vinos, almuerzo portugués y crucero por el río opcional
* A traveler said: "Great trip, Mrs. Isa, the guide was amazing. She was so nice and fun and did everything to make us have an extraordinary experience. Thank you Isa for the explanations and stories throughout the trip, the great mood that was throughout the trip and the exceptional service. This whole day has been amazing. Thank you so much"
* A traveler said: "This tour was made wonderful by our great tour leader. He is funny, knowledgeable and does everything he can to make the experience something you will never forget. There isn't words to describe how. Much I enjoyed the tour."
* A traveler said: "Great guide. Awesome views, food, atmosphere. Definitely 5 star trip. Loved the whole experience. The winery and history was great."
* A traveler said: "I was unable to go on this tour because of the Covid virus. Viator was very helpful and they refunded almost 100% of the tours that we had planned."
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful tour through the Chianti region. We so enjoyed learning about olive oil(s), cheeses and wines w/ Martina -- who is a sommelier and an absolute professional. This is a must-do tour if you are interested in 'stress free' wine tasting in Tuscany."
* A traveler said: "Very interesting and informative tour. Good pace. Good pubs. Our lovely guide Frankie was the highlight."
* A traveler said: "Guide/driver was very knowledgeable and funny. Loved seeing the sites this way so I can focus going back to specific places of interests"
* A traveler said: "Great day to see extra of Northern Ireland. Derek was great, lots of knowledge and good humour. Lots of stops during the day, but a few that were mentioned in the package are actually closed during the pandemic, such as the distillery and rope bridge. No fault to the guide. Really enjoyable day, would recommend"
* A traveler said: "Jordi was a great tour guide! He is very friendly and personable, and had lots of interesting facts to share about Montserrat. We had a great time and highly recommend! Also special shout-out to Tony, who gave one of the most animated overviews of Barcelona’s history."
* A traveler said: "This beer tour was amazing.... fun, informative, and extremely entertaining. There is also no shortage of great beer. This tour is a must when exploring Brussels."
* A traveler said: "Outstanding way to get an overview of Lisbon- its food, it’s drinks, it’s people and it’s culture. Great knowledge and great fun!!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful country die & of course the wine. Our winery hosts were most impressive & very fun. Our tour guide, Mara was friendly & knowledgeable. Enjoyed her tremendously. Our driver was great too! Had a great time. Highly recommend it to anyone wanting a wine experience. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "We had a lovely time on the tour. Cillian was very informative and funny. Didn’t even want to hop off because he was that good. Would definitely do another one the next time we go."
* A traveler said: "WE really enjoyed the trip. Our tour guide Elizabeth was great. Her instructions were clear. She took care of everyone's need and kept the tour on time."
* A traveler said: "Ivan made the trip informative and fun! It was a really enjoyable day out and would recommend definitely doing the wine tasting as well, it was delicious!"
- Actividades al aire libre
- Arte y cultura
- Clases y talleres
- Comida y bebida
- Café y té
- Clases de comida y bebida
- Experiencias gastronómicas
- Postres y dulces
- Tours gastronómicos
- Vino, cerveza y licores
- Catas de vinos
- Talleres para aprender a elaborar vino
- Tours por pubs
- Tours vinícolas
- Visitas a destilerías
- Visitas guiadas sobre cerveza y cervecerías
- Entradas y pases
- Experiencias únicas
- Ocasiones especiales y de temporada
- Se agota rápido
- Servicios de viaje y de transporte
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros