Tours vinícolas - Europa
496 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "Great day trip from Florence to see some of the best sights!! Totally smooth and stress free with a great tour guide, Alessandro, and driver, Ricardo. Highly recommended!!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent food tour of Prague. Our guide spoke perfect English and was able to talk us through the historical and cultural significances of each dish we tried. The drinks and desert was also great. I highly recommend this company, great people and delicious food."
San Gimignano, Siena, Monteriggioni, Chianti: recorrido de un día con degustación de vino y de comida
* A traveler said: "The guides were terrific. The wine tasting and meal were great. The pace of the tour was helpful. The guides were easy to understand and were attentive to the groups needs."
* A traveler said: "It is a really nice trip from Firenze to the Chianti Region, where we experimented good wine, good food and beautiful views!"
Excursión para grupos pequeños del Valle del Duero con una cata de vinos, almuerzo portugués y crucero por el río opcional
* A traveler said: "Great trip, Mrs. Isa, the guide was amazing. She was so nice and fun and did everything to make us have an extraordinary experience. Thank you Isa for the explanations and stories throughout the trip, the great mood that was throughout the trip and the exceptional service. This whole day has been amazing. Thank you so much"
* A traveler said: "Great tour guides. Very informative and educational. Tour guides spoke excellent English. Perfect day"
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful tour through the Chianti region. We so enjoyed learning about olive oil(s), cheeses and wines w/ Martina -- who is a sommelier and an absolute professional. This is a must-do tour if you are interested in 'stress free' wine tasting in Tuscany."
* A traveler said: "Jordi was a great tour guide! He is very friendly and personable, and had lots of interesting facts to share about Montserrat. We had a great time and highly recommend! Also special shout-out to Tony, who gave one of the most animated overviews of Barcelona’s history."
* A traveler said: "Beatriz was a wonderful guide. She was bubbling with enthusiasm and extremely knowledgeable. Great food and drinks as well."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful country die & of course the wine. Our winery hosts were most impressive & very fun. Our tour guide, Mara was friendly & knowledgeable. Enjoyed her tremendously. Our driver was great too! Had a great time. Highly recommend it to anyone wanting a wine experience. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "WE really enjoyed the trip. Our tour guide Elizabeth was great. Her instructions were clear. She took care of everyone's need and kept the tour on time."
* A traveler said: "Ivan made the trip informative and fun! It was a really enjoyable day out and would recommend definitely doing the wine tasting as well, it was delicious!"
* A traveler said: "The guide Arnauo (Arnold) was exceptional. The guide was able to tell us about the history of Monstserrat in great detail. The Monastery has a wonderful story, when I viewed the Madonna I experienced a moment of peace that I have never felt. These few minutes were one of the many highlights. We took the train to the top and hiked down, that was a good choice, much easier than hiking back up and taking the train down, therefore buy a one way ticket unless you want a challenging hike for the day. The second leg, the wine tour was also very quaint. Barcelona is just now getting back to having tourists and we felt very welcome. Our guide was very happy to be back to work and this was very encouraging, we were worried about traveling and intruding, but people were very kind."
* A traveler said: "This tour was great. Our guide, Paola, was fantastic. We really enjoyed all of the bars, tapas, and drinks."
* A traveler said: "This was one of our favorite trips. We had a French guide, and she was exceptional. She knew so much about the history and castles, we enjoyed each of the castles. It is some walking and stairs, but some of the persons in our group that struggled were able to sit and enjoy the gardens. This was a wonderful trip, it is expensive, but the price includes entrance fees and a tour guide inside the castle."
Excursión por los castillos del Valle del Loira desde París: Chambord, Chenonceau con almuerzo y vino
* A traveler said: "Addie was fabulous! Our tour was fabulous and amazing! So knowledgeable, fun, awesome! Best tour of the trip!"
* A traveler said: "Exceeded my expectations. Fabulous experience would highly recommend. Tour guide extremely efficient and knowledgeable"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour packed with activities. Everything was very well organized, informative and enjoyable. Even the lunch exceeded our expectations. Ivo was a terrific guide with answers to every question, along with recommendations for drinks, restaurants and activities. All in all, a must when in Porto!"
* A traveler said: "We had a lovely time on this tour! Learned so much about chocolate and cheeses and foods that we sampled (and there was A LOT of food). I would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "This trip was a very long day but the tempo made it very mellow. Our guide, Catarina, was amazing. She was intelligent, well spoken, enthusiastic and fun. Hard to say what was my favorite part but Pena Palace was amazing!"
* A traveler said: "Sibenik town is a lovely place to visit. The National park and especially the waterfalls are amazing."
* A traveler said: "Excellent trip and guide. The history lessons were excellent and helped you appreciate the culture and rich history of this part of Catalan and The Monastery. The wine and tapas in the castle was excellent. 5 out or 5 from me. Definitely recommended."
* A traveler said: "Loved seeing the Hungarian countryside and meeting the winemakers. Tomas, our guide was exceptional. Very knowledgable and acommodating."
- Actividades al aire libre
- Arte y cultura
- Clases y talleres
- Comida y bebida
- Café y té
- Clases de comida y bebida
- Experiencias gastronómicas
- Postres y dulces
- Tours gastronómicos
- Vino, cerveza y licores
- Catas de vinos
- Talleres para aprender a elaborar vino
- Tours por pubs
- Tours vinícolas
- Visitas guiadas sobre cerveza y cervecerías
- Entradas y pases
- Experiencias únicas
- Ocasiones especiales y de temporada
- Se agota rápido
- Servicios de viaje y de transporte
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros