Cómo desplazarse - Ginebra
141 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "Both organisation and guide were amaizing, especially considering the pandemic. I wanted more time in Montenvert than Mont Blanc, and I was able to arrange it by my own schedule."
* A traveler said: "Although the weather was very cloudy, we've had an unforgetable experience, also thanks to our wonderful driver, Telis."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing! I don't remember the name of the guide but she was amazing. We had the perfect idea how Geneva looks like and we went to all the important place we needed to know. Thank you Viator for this tour. It is a must if you go to Geneva."
* A traveler said: "Charming village. The guide was informative and pleasant. Of course a little more time would have been nice. Very enjoyable day."
* A traveler said: "The three parts of the trip made for an excellent afternoon of sightseeing on a hot day. It was well organized and the tour guide spoke excellent English. It was fun to stop along the way to take photos. I would have liked to stop at a couple more places. I would definitely recommend this to others."
* A traveler said: "A great tour! Gabriel was amazing with all his knowledge about Annecy and Geneva. Really enjoyed learning so much. Tip: bring Euros for Annecy or credit card. I was also asked to show my COVID vaccine card when I ordered at a restaurant in Annecy."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed our trip to Chamonix and Mont Blanc. We only wish we had more time in the area. There is so much to do, it is wise to map out your day so that you can see all you want to see."
Tours de sabores de chocolate Ginebra: degustación de chocolate de 3 horas y visita al casco antiguo
* A traveler said: "The chocolates, the chocolates, the chocolates! Old town Geneva was also terrific. Wonderful tour guide."
* A traveler said: "This was a great trip and Neil was a really helpful guide. The bus drivers were also very friendly too. I loved the cable car experience and have never seen a view like it."
* A traveler said: "An excellent day trip for any given Sunday, with many little hidden treasures. Many thanks to Ivan, our your guide and Javier, our driver who were meticulous in taking care of us whilst ensuring we had a fantabulous time whilst taking in the sights - thank you 🙏🏾"
* A traveler said: "Great visit to the Castle, Chaplin Museum and Montreux. Castle is a must see in the region.The views of the vineyards are spectacular."
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed this tour, the guide was very good. It was a rainy day, all day and yet it gave me a chance to explore Swiss areas and the impressive Gruyère. Chocolate factory & cheese factory visit were also interesting."
* A traveler said: "Our driver was waiting for us at the Geneva airport and he was so welcoming and accommodating. On the way to our hotel he pointed out many attractions in Geneva. Everything went smoothly and just what we needed after our long flight from LAX!"
* A traveler said: "Unbelievable views - once in a lifetime trip! Neil our guide was both knowledgeable & helpful Fully recommend it"
* A traveler said: "It is well recommended. Both the car and the driver picked us up on time. It was a spacious Mercedes, clean and neat."
* A traveler said: "Thisis a great way to get to know the city and the best places for the locals to eat. The tour guide was wonderful and the food great."
* A traveler said: "As a solo traveller who doesn’t want any hassle, this tour was perfect for me. I had enough time for everything on this tour. The paragliding was amazing! I felt super safe with my tandem instructor, Richard. Our tour guide, Niels, was also fab. Making sure we understand everything and also made sure I get to my tour as I’m the only paraglider in the group. Great choice!"
* A traveler said: "My mom and I took this trip, and it was very nice! We had a pickup at our hotel which was right on time. The tour shuttle was very nice and comfortable with huge windows and even the roof was windows so you could see everything. Our guide, Zed, was great, very knowledgeable and friendly. There were only 4 people on this tour, so let us determine how long to stay and even took us to see a castle that wasn't on the tour. The glacier 3000 view was amazing! And Montreaux is beautiful. The only drawback was it was quite expensive, and I would have liked more time in Montreaux."
* A traveler said: "The tour was really nice. The guide was amazing, friendly, and knowledgeable. We learned so much. The driver was very nice too. They made sure we had everything we needed and were comfortable throughout the trip. The weather was great too !! I really recommend this trip."
- Actividades al aire libre
- Arte y cultura
- Comida y bebida
- Entradas y pases
- Experiencias únicas
- Ocasiones especiales y de temporada
- Servicios de viaje y de transporte
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros
- Cruceros y veleros
- Cómo desplazarse
- Recorridos a pie
- Recorridos en autobús
- Recorridos en coche
- Recorridos en coche de lujo
- Recorridos ferroviarios
- Rutas autoguiadas y alquileres
- Rutas en bici de montaña
- Rutas en bicicleta
- Rutas en bicitaxi
- Rutas en coches clásicos
- Rutas en limusina
- Rutas en mototaxi tuk-tuk
- Rutas en tranvía
- Tours acuáticos
- Visitas guiadas en transporte público
- Visitas guiadas en tranvía
- Privados de lujo
- Tours turísticos
- Visitas por duración
- Cosas que hacer en Lake Geneva (WI)/Lago Lemán
- Cosas que hacer en Annecy
- Cosas que hacer en Montreux
- Cosas que hacer en Lyon
- Cosas que hacer en Dijon
- Cosas que hacer en Turín
- Cosas que hacer en Basilea
- Cosas que hacer en Lucerna
- Cosas que hacer en Ferno
- Cosas que hacer en Langhe-Roero y Monferrato
- Cosas que hacer en Zúrich
- Cosas que hacer en Lago Como
- Cosas que hacer en Milán
- Cosas que hacer en Ródano-Alpes
- Cosas que hacer en Borgoña y Dijon
Day Trips from Ginebra
- Ginebra to Suiza
- Ginebra to Zúrich
- Ginebra to Lago de Ginebra (Lac Léman)
- Ginebra to Interlaken
- Ginebra to Castillo de Chillon (castillo de Chillon)
- Ginebra to Maison Cailler
- Ginebra to Lausana
- Ginebra to Berna
- Ginebra to Chamonix
- Ginebra to Teleférico de Aiguille du Midi
- Ginebra to Glaciar 3000
- Ginebra to Gruyères
- Ginebra to Friburgo
- Ginebra to Vevey