Guiza Excursiones de un día
484 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "Pyramids of Giza are really a must see! Very good and knowledgeable tour guide. I recommend Emo Tours to anyone that want to have a wonderful experience."
Recorrido privado de 8 horas por las pirámides, la esfinge, el Museo Egipcio y el bazar con paseo en camello y almuerzo desde El Cairo
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide,Mahmoud Hafez,was wonderful! He organized everything perfectly and his knowledge was just amazing. We're 2 pairs of parent&chid from Japan & Switzerland.We didn't see each other for more than 2 years because of pandemic of Covid 19.We spent wonderful time tha to him."
* A traveler said: "A very good tour with a professional and friendly guide and driver. Definitely worth the money. It exceeded my expectations! Thanks Ahmed Elsayed and Abdullah!"
* A traveler said: "Superb trip. I couldn't recommend seeing the pyramids and the Sphinx highly enough as it's so quintessentially Egyptian. The Egyptian Museum was also tremendous and Nevin helped make this trip really special for us. Thanks Nevin!"
* A traveler said: "We felt very safe with Mohamed. He took us on a real adventure on the quad. It was really fun and we took some great photos. We would definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Mohamed picked me up right on time in the morning. He gave me options of what to see throughout the day. He was knowledgeable and friendly and willing to answer my questions about the sights and Egyptian culture. The restaurant we went to for lunch was excellent and had a great view of the harbour and the Citadel."
* A traveler said: "our tour guide and driver went beyond and extremely friendly with excellent English , I felt very safe in the trip . the tour was including pick up and drop off , camel ride 15 min with very tasty lunch Egyptian food , they gave me very enjoyable and memorial day , vising the pyramids was one of my dream and finaly came true and i visited it , highly recomemnded this trip"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful day with Zaneb! She was highly knowledgeable and able to answer all of our questions- plus she was incredibly patient with us and the 5 year-old we were travelling with :) Considering all of the tickets included in this tour, plus the fact that you get lunch and dinner, it really is unbeatable value. I would highly recommend it for anyone tight on time in Cairo and looking to take in the major sights. My only suggestion is to request upstairs/outdoor seating on the dinner cruise. It really is a much nicer experience from the rooftop!"
* A traveler said: "Punctual, on time for pickup, booked a tour only night before and she is friendly and very informative. Willing to accomodate any special requests."
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed my tour with Hamdee. He made the day really special. It was my 30th birthday and he went above and beyond to make sure it was a good day! The only thing I would change was to go to less little shops. We went to the carpet school. The papyrus institute and the perfume place. I would prefer to not go to these."
* A traveler said: "I liked the show... And the majestic pyramides at night... The driver drove safely and he was respectful and a nice person. I didn't get any bottled water that was supposed to be included but other than that I appreciated not having to worry about anything than sitting and watching the show. Basically I didnt mind having to pay for the pick up and drop off that is included in that price."
* A traveler said: "This two-day tour is an excellent overview of most major sites in Cairo. Booking and logistics were professional and timely. Transportation and driver were great. Guide (Gouda) was extremely knowledgeable about subjects presented. Any question was easily answered with graduate level understanding. Tour was organized in a logical and easy to understand manner. I was able to synthesize Egyptian history and timelines much more effectively after this tour. Recommend without reservation and in top tier of my Viator experiences worldwide."
Recorrido privado de 4 horas y medio día por las pirámides de Guiza y la Esfinge desde hoteles de El Cairo o Guiza
* A traveler said: "The tour hit all the important sites and went out of his way to include a site which was specific to our area of interest"
* A traveler said: "Perfect from start to the end. I was picked up at the hotel and the driver and tour guide (Omar), took me to the Pyramids first, then to Sakkara and last but not least Memphis. It was a fun day filled with a lot of history and revelations. Omar did an amazing job in explaining in a perfect way. Thank you very much!"
- Actividades al aire libre
- Arte y cultura
- Comida y bebida
- Entradas y pases
- Experiencias únicas
- Se agota rápido
- Servicios de viaje y de transporte
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros
- Cruceros y veleros
- Cómo desplazarse
- Privados de lujo
- Tours turísticos
- Visitas por duración
- Excursiones de un día
- Tours con paradas
- Tours de medio día
- Tours de un día completo
- Tours de una noche fuera
- Tours de varios días
- Cosas que hacer en El Cairo
- Cosas que hacer en Suez
- Cosas que hacer en Puerto Saíd
- Cosas que hacer en Alejandría
- Cosas que hacer en El Alamein
- Cosas que hacer en Saint Catherine
- Cosas que hacer en Dahab
- Cosas que hacer en Eilat
- Cosas que hacer en Sharm el Sheikh
- Cosas que hacer en Hurghada
- Cosas que hacer en Petra
- Cosas que hacer en Tel Aviv
- Cosas que hacer en Cisjordania
- Cosas que hacer en Mar Rojo
- Cosas que hacer en Turkish Riviera