Glasgow Tours culturales
65 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "Louise is an excellent guide even the rain didn't spoil our enjoyment of tour. Packed with fun and interesting facts that as a Glaswegian I didn't know. Highly recommended . Thanks Louise you've inspired me to get out my history books. 🥰"
* A traveler said: "Had a fantastic trip. Our driver Stuart went above and beyond to make our trip exciting, from interesting facts to fun anecdotes whilst keeping us entertained with fitting music! Although the weather wasn’t great we saw some beautiful sights! We travelled with a young child who really enjoyed the trip!"
* A traveler said: "Frazer , driver cum guide was very good with courtesy and help Stopped at the right places. Transport was comfortable and the commentary by Frazer very interesting and informative"
Recorrido de un día para grupos pequeños por Oban, Glencoe y los lagos y castillos de las Tierras Altas con salida desde Glasgow
* A traveler said: "A very good day trip, the guide Bobby requested was very knowledgable and helpful. We saw a lot in one day, Oban, Inveraray, Loch Lomond briefly and Glencoe in one day. Overall a fantastic day out for a tourist. I recommend booking when the weather is not raining."
* A traveler said: "A relaxing tour in beautiful surroundings. Interesting facts dispensed by our knowledgeable driver (Callum). Final stop at the absolutely fascinating Stirling Castle. Lots packed into a day that feels restful overall."
* A traveler said: "The boat trip and the stop overs in the highlands, and andy the driver was excellent and helpful comfortable bus for long journey"
* A traveler said: "Went on a solo trip! Great tour guide Jenny was. Lots of history facts and lots of outlander talk..."
Excursión de un día a la costa de Ayrshire desde Glasgow: Robert Burns Country y Culzean Country Park
* A traveler said: "Brilliant trip. Well organised and stunning scenery! Our guide was very knowledgeable and made the trip!"
* A traveler said: "the tour was a great experience and it met my expectations. The guide was excellent and we were able to see each place calmly. congratulations and totally recommended !!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Hailey was the best- very conversational and knowledgeable of the area. Hailey also provided useful city tidbits of info which became useful in our remaining days in Glasgow. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "The hop on/hop off tour was great and also a handy way to get around the city. Getting the 2nd day for a pound made it great value too."
* A traveler said: "Karen was a great guide - informative - funny - very lovely - we totally enjoyed the tour - art is amazing"
Visita al castillo de Stirling, el lago Lomond y la ruta del whisky para grupos pequeños desde Glasgow
* A traveler said: "Ben my tour guide was GREAT the best of the best GREAT person so helpful, knowledgeable, fun, supportive. I learn alot about Scottish history, loch lomond, history of sterling castle. If you get Ben as your tour guide you will enjoy your day and learn alot!!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time. Our tour guide _George was the best. He made the tour interesting and fun. He is very knowledgeable . The sights were beautiful and we were given enough time to enjoy them. Robyn and Denny"
* A traveler said: "Loved this trip and seeing a port village in this beautiful country! Our guide was friendly and knowledable"
* A traveler said: "Graham our tour guide was fantastic! He really went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable, relaxed and entertained. He had lots of general knowledge to share. If you have a short time to see the highlands, this covers all the essentials!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time with Graham on this tour. Pickup was timely, and Graham provided information throughout; he also broke up the drive with scenic pull-offs. His knowledge of the area paid off as we had great weather and he was able to fit in additional stops."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour with Cameron of Rabbies tours. Cameron shared his knowledge of Scottish history, architecture, native plants, Scottish music. Copeland house in Tobermory was very comfortable. It was great to see puffins and Fingal’s cave on Staffa, early Christian Abbey site on Iona and stone circle at Kilmartin. Friend;y fellow travelers. The 16 passenger van was comfortable."
* A traveler said: "We had the best time on our trip. Our tour guide Owen was the best! Our tour was awesome and two of our 3 bed & breakfasts were awesome. The one in Oban was terrible. It was old, not attractive and had a bad smell (which I think was mold). You should eliminate that bed & breakfast from your selection. It is called the Maridon."
Recorrido de 2 días por el castillo de Eilean Donan, el lago Ness y el noroeste de las Tierras Altas desde Glasgow
* A traveler said: "I did have a great day in this tour. Ross my guid this day,,, and he was great and very nice, I feld like I have know him for years. And the wisky tour was good."
- Cosas que hacer en Stirling
- Cosas que hacer en Edimburgo
- Cosas que hacer en Belfast
- Cosas que hacer en Inverness
- Cosas que hacer en Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Cosas que hacer en Middlesbrough
- Cosas que hacer en Liverpool
- Cosas que hacer en Manchester
- Cosas que hacer en Dublín
- Cosas que hacer en Birmingham
- Cosas que hacer en Limerick
- Cosas que hacer en Shannon
- Cosas que hacer en Las Highlands escocesas
- Cosas que hacer en Noreste de Inglaterra
- Cosas que hacer en Norte de Inglaterra