Indonesia Excursiones por la costa
498 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "It was an awesome trip thanks to Putu the driver. He knows Bali we’ll, have us plenty of tit bits on Bali culture and custom. Very pleasant and like able guy. Highly recommend him."
* A traveler said: "Thank you so much! Such a beautiful day visiting so many sites. Wayan was the BEST driver we’ve had since our arrival in Bali."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was very informative and answered all of our questions about Bali and the culture. I would recommend."
* A traveler said: "Ross gave me an exceptional private day tour of Nusa Penida. He knew his way around and managed to lead me to great locations. He did excellent pictures of me from many adventorous angles and was fun to chat with. Can really recommend this tour if you are short in time but still want to discover the beauty of Nusa Penida"
* A traveler said: "I can highly recommend this tour, we had a great day and EKA was a brilliant guide. Couldn't have asked for anything else."
* A traveler said: "We loved all of the locations of the tour. Our driver was a great guide and fulfilled our every wish and told us everything we wanted to know about Balinese culture. Would recommend!"
Recorrido de día completo por Bali con visita a los templos de agua y las terrazas de arroz Patrimonio de la UNESCO
* A traveler said: "This was a bucket list trip for me. My guide made this experience everything i could ask for and so much more. I not only got to see the sights i wanted ( with some adjustment) but learned so much about the Balinese culture and people. I could not have asked for more."
* A traveler said: "Great sites and the tour guide (Surya) was so informative and made the tour fun. I over all the temples and rice terraces"
* A traveler said: "Driver and car were waiting for us at the cruise port. Our driver was excellent looked after us well, even though it was the first time he had done a tour from the cruise port, he recommended places for us to go and made sure we were back in plenty of time for our tender to the ship."
* A traveler said: "Great tour which covered a lot of activities and area in Bali. My driver: Mr number one arrived early and had excellent English. He was also very knowledgeable about the tour places and life in Bali, also accommodated other stops for snacks on the way."
* A traveler said: "My driver and tour guide 'Raka" made the tour memorable. Raka was on time, friendly and knowledgeable. He lives in Ubud which gives him that personal knowledge/touch that made the difference. I would recommend Raka and this trip."
* A traveler said: "Was a great time. Guide was great and was happy to go back and get new bike when one of them broke. Wonderful scenery. Just remember to take cash for locker hire which they gave to us no charge and cafe stop."
* A traveler said: "Amazing! Worth every penny! We had the best driver who was very knowledgeable & took excellent pics."
* A traveler said: "Our driver Gusti picked us up as arranged and provided a fun filled day with no hassles and could not have done anything more for myself and 3 friends. He was a very experienced driver and looked after us and ensured we saw everything as promised. He was very informative, easy to understand and a very nice gentleman. I would highly recommend this tour and Gusti for anyone wanting a taste of Bali and everything it has to offer."
Recorrido privado: recorrido de día completo con caminata al monte Batur con amanecer en el volcán y manantiales naturales
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour. Somewhat difficult hike in that the rocks are loose and it's about a 2 hour hike up hill. Views are beautiful from the top, guide was fabulous, and driver was great too. Hot springs was a little gross, but I'm a germaphobe. Coffee and tea tasting was awesome, purchased several teas."
* A traveler said: "This tour was excellent and the locations were great. Toni was a great tour guide! Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing! I would highly recommend this to anyone who is wanting experience Ubud in one day. Our driver Wayan Suka was super friendly and so full of knowledge about Bali and Balinese culture. We learnt a lot and had a fantastic day."
- Actividades al aire libre
- Adecuado para niños
- Arte y cultura
- Clases y talleres
- Comida y bebida
- Entradas y pases
- Experiencias únicas
- Ocasiones especiales y de temporada
- Servicios de viaje y de transporte
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros
- Cruceros y veleros
- Cruceros con escalas
- Cruceros de día
- Excursiones por la costa
- Cómo desplazarse
- Privados de lujo
- Tours turísticos
- Visitas por duración
- Amed Beach
- Cascada de Tegenungan
- Cementerio Reyes Imogiri
- Parque de las Aves Bali
- Pejaten Village
- Lago Batur
- Templo Mendut
- Parque Nacional de Komodo
- Templo de Uluwatu
- Chinatown (Glodok)
- Aguas Termales Ciater
- Poblado de Mas Village
- Monte Merapi
- Monte Agung
- Cascada Gitgit
- Pasar Badung
- Templo de Taman Ayun
- Templo de Tanah Lot
- Cueva Jomblang
- Cosas que hacer en Ubud
- Cosas que hacer en Komodo
- Cosas que hacer en Ambon
- Cosas que hacer en Yogyakarta
- Cosas que hacer en Seminyak
- Cosas que hacer en Kuta
- Cosas que hacer en Jimbaran
- Cosas que hacer en Nusa Dua
- Cosas que hacer en Yakarta
- Cosas que hacer en Singapur
- Cosas que hacer en Malasia
- Cosas que hacer en Java Oriental
- Cosas que hacer en Java Occidental
- Cosas que hacer en Bali