Cultura - Estambul
487 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
Día completo: Recorrido clásico por Estambul con visitas a la Mezquita Azul, el Hipódromo, Santa Sofía y el palacio de Topkapi
* A traveler said: "It was a very beautiful and educational tour, Canan, our tour guide, was awesome!. She has so much knowledge and passion for the history and beauty of Istanbul which made the tour a great experience."
* A traveler said: "We had the most amazing experience and loved everything about this tour! Very knowledgeable guide, great sight seeing, a must to do in Istanbul!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour, the guide Emra was very nice and extremely professional, he knows every si gle details about the Mosques, Topkapi palace and every attraction related to the tour. Definitely recommend."
Visita turística de día completo por el Bósforo: Cuerno de Oro y crucero por el Bósforo, Bazar de las especias, colina de Camlica y Palacio Dolmabahce
* A traveler said: "A Bosporus cruise is a must while in Istanbul. I highly recommend this one, we had a great day with Furkan who was a wonderful guide!"
* A traveler said: "Very informative and easy to find bus stops also included river cruise which was enjoyable, found the staff were helpful."
* A traveler said: "Kadir was my guide for the day! He went above and beyond with showing me everything and more. He answered all my questions and more. He also told me how to get around the city using the Istanbul card. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "The service was excellent. The tour was very informative and took great fotos of us at sunset. Highly recommend this tour if you want to see the beauty of Istanbul."
* A traveler said: "I finally made it to Troy! Since that was the plan, and since I had googled the info & pictures beforehand, I have had a very pleasant day. We made it to the site of Troy and visited the museum, too. And there were only 2 people on the tour, including me - basically, we both almost have had a private tour :) Our guide Ensar is a very nice person, he's helpful and friendly, so it was a pleasure to meet him. The driver (sorry, I don't remember his name) was competent and drove carefully. It is quite a long way from Istanbul, but, to me, it was worth it."
* A traveler said: "Aişa was an awesome guide. I met with her and our group in the morning, then we started the tour at the blue mosque of Istanbul, Sultan's Palace, and Hogia Sophia. The Grand Bazaar was closed due to Eid celebration, so we ended the tour with and finally ended with a tour of basilica cistern. Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Wow! Wow! And wow! This is one of the best experience to have in Istanbul. It takes an excellent guide, and be prepared with your extended distance walking shoes. Lutfallah, the guide, skillfully navigated the city. Superb!"
* A traveler said: "Quick and efficient pickup with delivery to the door. Easily identifiable at the airport and was waiting for us even after a four-hour delay in arrival."
Excursión privada: visita turística de un día a Estambul incluyendo la Mezquita Azul, la Basílica de Santa Sofía y el Palacio Topkapi
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Amazing guide who tailored the sites to our needs gave interesting and comprehensive information and was also kind and fun to talk to. We learned so much, saw so much, and had an amazing time."
* A traveler said: "Would recommend this . Went during off peak season and there wasn’t a big queue for tickets but still had bought vip entrance to skip the line as we were with a young baby . Good English guide , friendly with good sense of humour . Brief explanation for about 30-40 min and we were given time to look around after that ."
* A traveler said: "very entertaining, the best boat tour ever for us. Good food, good festivity. The tour was about 2 hours which was very good time for the tour."
* A traveler said: "Extremely knowledgeable guide, full of detailed information you will hear nowhere else, especially as relates to the more modern history of Istanbul. I hadn’t read about any of the sites we were shown in any of the tourist guides, and would have completely missed this entire side of the city. I now leave the city feeling I have gotten a fairly comprehensive view of it considering the brevity of my stay. I never do guided tours, but I am extremely glad I did this one - worth every penny. Thank you so much for everything, especially your kindness, in sharing yourself and your experiences, n answering all our questions, and making sure we were taken care of throughout the tour."
* A traveler said: "Every thing,Dancers,and servers!were very helpful and kinds,responsable people,helpfull crew on ship"
Estambul por la mañana: excursión de medio día a la Mezquita Azul, Santa Sofía, el Hipódromo y el Gran Bazar
* A traveler said: "I want to thank Jasmine, best guide ever. The visit was very interesting, and the explanations of the guide really clear."
* A traveler said: "Great tour with a knowledgeable guide who gladly and patiently answered our questions. A lot of fun!"
* A traveler said: "this was the best experience in Istanbul. the yacht was amazing, took wonderfull pictures from sunset, the tour guide was helpfull. and the snacks on boat were delicious snacks. I can recommend everybody."
* A traveler said: "The tours were informative and allowed alone time to explore and photograph on our own. Mehmet & Ogulcan were very knowledgeable and Guldeniz was bubbly and brought a sense of freshness and excitement to the experience. It was unfortunate that the Basilica Cisterns were closed however the team found a suitable replacement to view and get a sense of what the water collection systems were like in that time period. I will definitely look up this tour again with my wife when I return and by that time Guldeniz will be leading the group."
* A traveler said: "This tour is highly recommended from beginning to end. The Dere Suites hotel was superb. Our Guide Mustafa was knowledgeable, friendly and caring. The views were breathy, Cappadocia is simply Magical. The air ballon was EXCELLENT! Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very knowledgeable and good communication. We definitely enjoyed this tour and would recommend this to everyone!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time with Erol. We covered a lot of Ottoman history in a relatively short amount of time. Would definitely recommend this tour for your 1st or 2nd day in Istanbul."
- Actividades al aire libre
- Arte y cultura
- Arte y diseño
- Clases de arte y cultura
- Recorridos fotográficos
- Recorridos subterráneos
- Ruinas antiguas
- Rutas de moda
- Tours culturales
- Tours históricos
- Tours literarios
- Tours musicales
- Visitas arqueológicas guiadas
- Visitas guiadas religiosas
- Cultura pop
- Espectáculos y actuaciones
- Clases y talleres
- Comida y bebida
- Entradas y pases
- Experiencias únicas
- Se agota rápido
- Servicios de viaje y de transporte
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros
- Cosas que hacer en Varna
- Cosas que hacer en Izmir
- Cosas que hacer en Pamukkale
- Cosas que hacer en Ankara
- Cosas que hacer en Constanza
- Cosas que hacer en Veliko Tarnovo
- Cosas que hacer en Selçuk
- Cosas que hacer en Kusadasi
- Cosas que hacer en Bucarest
- Cosas que hacer en Bodrum
- Cosas que hacer en Marmaris
- Cosas que hacer en Antalya
- Cosas que hacer en Costa del Mar Negro
- Cosas que hacer en Anatolia Occidental
- Cosas que hacer en Costa del Egeo