Visitas por duración - Estambul
492 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "Kadir was my guide for the day! He went above and beyond with showing me everything and more. He answered all my questions and more. He also told me how to get around the city using the Istanbul card. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Aişa was an awesome guide. I met with her and our group in the morning, then we started the tour at the blue mosque of Istanbul, Sultan's Palace, and Hogia Sophia. The Grand Bazaar was closed due to Eid celebration, so we ended the tour with and finally ended with a tour of basilica cistern. Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very knowledgeable and good communication. We definitely enjoyed this tour and would recommend this to everyone!"
* A traveler said: "Very informative and easy to find bus stops also included river cruise which was enjoyable, found the staff were helpful."
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour, the guide Emra was very nice and extremely professional, he knows every si gle details about the Mosques, Topkapi palace and every attraction related to the tour. Definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "I finally made it to Troy! Since that was the plan, and since I had googled the info & pictures beforehand, I have had a very pleasant day. We made it to the site of Troy and visited the museum, too. And there were only 2 people on the tour, including me - basically, we both almost have had a private tour :) Our guide Ensar is a very nice person, he's helpful and friendly, so it was a pleasure to meet him. The driver (sorry, I don't remember his name) was competent and drove carefully. It is quite a long way from Istanbul, but, to me, it was worth it."
* A traveler said: "The mosques and palace were beautiful. Cigreb was a lovely tour guide- friendly, knowledgeable, and fun to be around. Definitely would give this a shout for anybody who wants to tour Istanbul for a day"
* A traveler said: "Excellent sunset tour of Bosphorus, knowledgable guide, very comfortable sail with ambiental music without any disturbance. Hospitality was good and snacks were nice too. Covers all the spots on European and Asian side of Bosphorus that are worth seeing"
Excursión privada: visita turística de un día a Estambul incluyendo la Mezquita Azul, la Basílica de Santa Sofía y el Palacio Topkapi
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Amazing guide who tailored the sites to our needs gave interesting and comprehensive information and was also kind and fun to talk to. We learned so much, saw so much, and had an amazing time."
* A traveler said: "Short and sweet with a quick introduction. Informative with an intimate setting. From God we receive, to humanity we give’."
* A traveler said: "The dancing was incredible. The costumes were fantastic too. The male soloist was fantastic. Well worth the money."
* A traveler said: "Our guide is informative and we have so much fun together during the tour . Do recommend people to join and I just eat too much . Haha"
* A traveler said: "The guide was really fantastic!! He explained so much about Topkapi, shared the highlights & interesting stories! He was also funny in a stand-up comedian way and he stayed very kind & helpful (also towards other tourists) He represents Istanbul with pride, dignity & love. His name means “beloved son” (we had the tour on 4 Sept ‘21 at 12:00 hrs) Please send him our kind regards."
Estambul por la mañana: excursión de medio día a la Mezquita Azul, Santa Sofía, el Hipódromo y el Gran Bazar
* A traveler said: "I want to thank Jasmine, best guide ever. The visit was very interesting, and the explanations of the guide really clear."
* A traveler said: "Would recommend this . Went during off peak season and there wasn’t a big queue for tickets but still had bought vip entrance to skip the line as we were with a young baby . Good English guide , friendly with good sense of humour . Brief explanation for about 30-40 min and we were given time to look around after that ."
* A traveler said: "Wow! Wow! And wow! This is one of the best experience to have in Istanbul. It takes an excellent guide, and be prepared with your extended distance walking shoes. Lutfallah, the guide, skillfully navigated the city. Superb!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour with a knowledgeable guide who gladly and patiently answered our questions. A lot of fun!"
* A traveler said: "Extremely knowledgeable guide, full of detailed information you will hear nowhere else, especially as relates to the more modern history of Istanbul. I hadn’t read about any of the sites we were shown in any of the tourist guides, and would have completely missed this entire side of the city. I now leave the city feeling I have gotten a fairly comprehensive view of it considering the brevity of my stay. I never do guided tours, but I am extremely glad I did this one - worth every penny. Thank you so much for everything, especially your kindness, in sharing yourself and your experiences, n answering all our questions, and making sure we were taken care of throughout the tour."
* A traveler said: "The tours were informative and allowed alone time to explore and photograph on our own. Mehmet & Ogulcan were very knowledgeable and Guldeniz was bubbly and brought a sense of freshness and excitement to the experience. It was unfortunate that the Basilica Cisterns were closed however the team found a suitable replacement to view and get a sense of what the water collection systems were like in that time period. I will definitely look up this tour again with my wife when I return and by that time Guldeniz will be leading the group."
* A traveler said: "Wow, this ceremony was beyond anything i could have expected! It stirred my soul, no exaggeration. The location was beautiful and the perfect match to the event. The staff was kind and friendly and they even served us tea because it was quite chilly in the station. Being able to see this ceremony from start to finish felt so special and this was definitely one of the highlights of my trip to Istanbul. Now, that being said, I would HIGHLY suggest management to ban flash from being used during the ceremony. It took so much away from the moment and was a huge distraction to have some selfish dummy with a big fancy camera using a burst flash over and over and over and over again like he was the professional photographer and it was Harry and Meghan's wedding."
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour, one of the highlights of our trip. The history of Istanbul is amazing, and we could not have asked for a better guide. AJ is the embodiment of delightful! She made the city come alive. If we return to Istanbul, we will not hesitate to see if she is available for other tours."
* A traveler said: "Quick and efficient pickup with delivery to the door. Easily identifiable at the airport and was waiting for us even after a four-hour delay in arrival."
Día completo: Recorrido clásico por Estambul con visitas a la Mezquita Azul, el Hipódromo, Santa Sofía y el palacio de Topkapi
* A traveler said: "It was a very beautiful and educational tour, Canan, our tour guide, was awesome!. She has so much knowledge and passion for the history and beauty of Istanbul which made the tour a great experience."
- Actividades al aire libre
- Adecuado para niños
- Arte y cultura
- Comida y bebida
- Entradas y pases
- Experiencias únicas
- Ocasiones especiales y de temporada
- Se agota rápido
- Servicios de viaje y de transporte
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros
- Cruceros y veleros
- Cómo desplazarse
- Privados de lujo
- Tours turísticos
- Visitas por duración
- Excursiones de un día
- Tours con paradas
- Tours de medio día
- Tours de un día completo
- Tours de una noche fuera
- Tours de varios días
- Cosas que hacer en Varna
- Cosas que hacer en Izmir
- Cosas que hacer en Pamukkale
- Cosas que hacer en Ankara
- Cosas que hacer en Constanza
- Cosas que hacer en Veliko Tarnovo
- Cosas que hacer en Selçuk
- Cosas que hacer en Kusadasi
- Cosas que hacer en Bucarest
- Cosas que hacer en Bodrum
- Cosas que hacer en Marmaris
- Cosas que hacer en Antalya
- Cosas que hacer en Costa del Mar Negro
- Cosas que hacer en Anatolia Occidental
- Cosas que hacer en Costa del Egeo