Kanto Servicios de viaje y de transporte
273 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "It was a great tour that included event more that we anticipated. Lunch was very traditional and we enjoyed scenic views of the lake. going during the COVID-19 outbreak meant that we received even more attention since they were only 10 of us in total."
* A traveler said: "Very informative and engaging especially with the help of our tour guides Thapa and Levin, the 4D experience was a bonus."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide gave us an incredible experience of Tokyo. His knowledge of sites and history were excellent. He was personable and had a great sense of humour. Although not from Japan, he was very proud of his adopted country. If you only had one day in Tokyo, this is the only way to make the most of it. Highly recommend this tour."
Recorrido por los bares de Tokio en Shinjuku - Explore los bares ocultos en los callejones de comida
* A traveler said: "The tour was a lot of fun. The places we visited were very nice and the dishes and drinks were also very tasty. The tour guide also was able to give good recommendation of which drinks and dishes to try and was able to give a good atmosphere."
* A traveler said: "Thanks to Meg for a wonderful day out in Tokyo. We gave her our itinerary and she worked the timings so that we did everything we wanted and then some. Even managed to fit in a journey on the bullet train......thankfully the day before the typhoon ! Would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Easy to use with no hassle at the gates. The metro can get you where you want to go and fast . Just use the map and pick the station where you want to go"
* A traveler said: "Daniel was a lovely young man who took great care of us! English was great. Information great. Will be sure To use viator again"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour to know a real life of local Tokyo people with their houses, restaurants, temples, shrines, and shops. Yoshimi is an excellent tour guide."
* A traveler said: "We had such an amazing experience here! My teenage children loved it! We dressed up played games and learned all about the Geisha life. We watched the dancing and had a blast! We drank tea and snacks as well"
* A traveler said: "Sanae was informative and personable on our tour through the outer market. We ate, drank, and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves under her guidance. It was the perfect intro to our stay in Japan. Highly recommend this tour to immerse yourself in the culture and tastes of Japan."
* A traveler said: "Charles was very friendly and profesional. Great Locations and wonderful photos. We would definitly book again."
* A traveler said: "Our guides during the tour were warm, approachable and informative. Kudos to Nao-San and team!:) They pointed out attractions along Lake Kawaguchi and gave suggestions on which spots would reap the best pictures."
* A traveler said: "This Sumo practice was a highlight of our trip to Tokyo. Our guide Ayaka was lovely, gave us lots of information about the visit before we walked to the stable. We recommend this tour to anyone visiting Tokyo."
- Parque Nacional de Hakone - Atracciones de Tokio
- Museo y Estudio Ghibli
- Museo Edo-Tokio
- Museo Nezu
- Museo Nacional de Naturaleza y Ciencia
- Santuario Tokio Daijingu
- Shinjuku - Atracciones en Tokio
- Beni Fuji no Yu Onsen
- Tokyo Midtown
- Río Sumida
- Jardín Happo-en
- Kotokuin (Gran Buda de Kamakura)
- 21_21 Design Sight
- Inokashira Park
- Monjya Street
- Estadio de Sumo y Museo Kokugikan
- Odaiba Kaihin Koen (Odaiba Seaside Park)
- Cosas que hacer en Tokio
- Cosas que hacer en Prefectura de Tokio
- Cosas que hacer en Prefectura de Kanagawa
- Cosas que hacer en Prefectura de Saitama
- Cosas que hacer en Kawasaki
- Cosas que hacer en Musashino
- Cosas que hacer en Kamakura
- Cosas que hacer en Kawagoe
- Cosas que hacer en Prefectura de Chiba
- Cosas que hacer en Prefectura de Chiba
- Cosas que hacer en Prefectura de Nagano
- Cosas que hacer en Kansai
- Cosas que hacer en Prefectura de Osaka
- Cosas que hacer en Prefectura de Fukuoka
- Cosas que hacer en Hokkaido