Recorridos en coche - Cracovia
418 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "Was some confusion with pick up. They had to send a 2nd driver which meant a 30 minute delay but the mines are incredible."
Excursión de día completo a Auschwitz-Birkenau y a la mina de sal de Wieliczka desde Cracovia con almuerzo incluido
* A traveler said: "This day trip was fantastic and very organised couldn’t recommend it any more. No delays and they also provided us with a packed lunch. This would be definitely suitable for solo travelers too, Great day 👍🏼"
* A traveler said: "A really fascinating place. It's like an underground town. Very clean. Our tour guide, Tomas was very knowledgeable and entertaining throughout the whole tour. A must see trip which I highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "This tour was great. The salt mine was amazing to see and we really enjoyed learning about it and seeing it."
* A traveler said: "A trip to Auschwitz was a very well organised tour. Starting from the driver, the minibus and finishing with the support Viator gave us. I did not even get to the guide, he was excellent! A real professional with lots of knowledge to share and discuss, very attentive and encouraging discussions with the participants. Therefore, special thanks to him once again! On the other hand the only thing we were missing is a bit longer breaks to grab a coffee or use a bathroom. Other than that everything was splendid! Greetings from Lithuania!"
* A traveler said: "Very interesting and enjoyable tour would highly recommend it. My only criticism,but a very small one, we could have benefited from a slightly longer break at the last level. However,still a fantastic afternoon."
* A traveler said: "Michel is very efficient, helpful, and service with a smile. He is one of the best tour driver I ever had, and I do travel a lot."
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience , very emotional . The bad part was the weather . Our driver was the best , very kind and polite ."
* A traveler said: "We booked the salt mine as we were in Poland for 4 days, and we booked trips for 3 days, salt mines were brilliant, well worth a visit if you are in Poland seeing the sights."
* A traveler said: "Lovely giude and well organised. Tour. Well worth doing. Giude was very knowledgeable and answered all questions."
* A traveler said: "Great! Guide was very knowledgeable and your was excellent. You’ll get the most of the museum! Great!"
* A traveler said: "Great way of seeing Krakow!! Save your legs! Tour guide was Wonderful!! His English was good also! Beautiful Day!!"
* A traveler said: "Interesting well informed .Took us to many interesting places and told us amazing stories . Michele was a delightful thank you very much 😀"
* A traveler said: "Great experience and the guide was so helpful and informative. Highly reccomend this company and tour"
* A traveler said: "We had a very informative, compassionate guide who took her time explaining and asking us to use our imaginations as to what it must have been like for all these people and the treatment of them."
* A traveler said: "Mine is amazing Lots of walking (Downhill) but plenty of stops (to hear about mine) and a couple of breaks. Slight moan re Mine (not operator) produced a 20zl not to psy for 8zl orange and girl on desk really unhelpful and refused to take. I am diabetic 2 so this was awkward for me. Dont think offering 20 for 8 was unreasonable well into day"
* A traveler said: "A great tour with a great guide!! Very friendly and informative. Couldn’t ask for any more. Would recommend this to everyone"
* A traveler said: "Very well organised tour. The communication with the driver and the tour guide was excellent. It is a must see place when visiting Krakow."
* A traveler said: "A nice guy picked us up with a lot of informations and teachings (to us Foreigners) . HIGHLY APPRECIATED by us."
* A traveler said: "This is a fantastic way to see a lot that Krakow has to offer. An excellent way to view this beautiful place."
- Actividades al aire libre
- Adecuado para niños
- Arte y cultura
- Comida y bebida
- Entradas y pases
- Experiencias únicas
- Servicios de viaje y de transporte
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros
- Cruceros y veleros
- Cómo desplazarse
- Recorridos a pie
- Recorridos en autobús
- Recorridos en bicicleta eléctrica
- Recorridos en coche
- Recorridos en coche de lujo
- Recorridos ferroviarios
- Rutas autoguiadas y alquileres
- Rutas en bici de montaña
- Rutas en bicicleta
- Rutas en coches clásicos
- Rutas en limusina
- Rutas en mototaxi tuk-tuk
- Rutas en tranvía
- Tours acuáticos
- Tours en segway
- Visitas guiadas en transporte público
- Visitas guiadas en tranvía
- Privados de lujo
- Tours turísticos
- Visitas por duración
- Cosas que hacer en Breslavia
- Cosas que hacer en Varsovia
- Cosas que hacer en Budapest
- Cosas que hacer en Leópolis
- Cosas que hacer en Bratislava
- Cosas que hacer en Schwechat
- Cosas que hacer en Viena
- Cosas que hacer en Poznań
- Cosas que hacer en Praga
- Cosas que hacer en Cesky Krumlov
- Cosas que hacer en Linz
- Cosas que hacer en Berlín
- Cosas que hacer en Baja Austria
- Cosas que hacer en Rumanía Occidental
- Cosas que hacer en Alta Austria