Traslados - Cracovia
323 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "It is a very efficient service. Highly recommended. The driver was waiting for us as we cleared the Customs Hall"
* A traveler said: "Arrived in time at hotel, sent a text to say arrived. Nice clean spacious car. Dropped off at terminal gates, handed luggage from boot."
Excursión de día completo a Auschwitz-Birkenau y a la mina de sal de Wieliczka desde Cracovia con almuerzo incluido
* A traveler said: "This day trip was fantastic and very organised couldn’t recommend it any more. No delays and they also provided us with a packed lunch. This would be definitely suitable for solo travelers too, Great day 👍🏼"
* A traveler said: "A really fascinating place. It's like an underground town. Very clean. Our tour guide, Tomas was very knowledgeable and entertaining throughout the whole tour. A must see trip which I highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour and really knowledgeable guide (thank you Krystof). Learnt so much more than just wandering around on our own."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was extremely knowledgeable and clearly passionate about the Castle and the history of Krakow."
* A traveler said: "Was some confusion with pick up. They had to send a 2nd driver which meant a 30 minute delay but the mines are incredible."
* A traveler said: "Booked this on a whim few days before coming to Poland. I'm so glad I did. Great tour of Jewish quarter. Zee made the tour, Very informative, knowledgeable and always open to answering questions. He reccomended neighbouring restaurants and bars also. Highly reccomend. Well worth the money also."
* A traveler said: "It's amazing! The place have a lot of options and a beautiful view. Our driver Thomas is really friendly, we felt very confortable, he explained everything for us. We super recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "WOW - This trip was amazing. After a week of touring cities and the soul-crushing sites of WWII, a trip into the mountains, to be surrounded by nature, explore the smaller elements of Poland and soak in some hot thermal waters was exactly what the doctor ordered. Our guide, Michael, was fantastic. Fun, funny, engaging, and completely invested in making our experience awesome. We started out visiting the tiny town of Chocholow to see the wooden homes up close. Our guide took us into a woodworkers home so we could get a peak inside. Next we crossed into Slovakia (just to say we did), and headed for the cheesemasters of the Polish highlands. Here, he had us taste a view varieties and grilled us slices... wow, yummy. Next stop was Zakapone, the winter capital of Poland. The weather gods graced us with a perfectly clear day to see the stunning views. Michael walked us around town, and took us up the rail for the views on top of the ski area. We took pictures and pestered him with as many questions as possible (you need to see the viewing beach up there). Back down at the bottom, he brought us to the oldest church in the are, full of history for the highlanders and the highlander cemetery - a mix of Catholicism and nature - just unique. When ready for lunch, he dropped us off at a delicious local restaurant filled with highlander delicacies and left us time to shop. And once we filled our bellies and emptied our wallets, he brought us to the spa. From here, we watched the sun set from the hot pools. It was so relaxing and stunning, the throngs of people stuffed in the pools melt away. And after 9 days of endless touring, ending the day at the spa was perfect relaxation. My feet, back, shoulders thanked me, my head just registered bliss. This tour is the exact opposite of hectic. It was the perfect way to end a tour through Poland - at the southern border, watching the sun set on the highest points in the country, with a belly full of good food and a fantastic guide that showed you a wonderful time. Spending hours in the car with him was a pleasure - we enjoyed his company and willingness to answer all of our questions about the region, the culture, the food and customs. On the way back to Krakow, we chatted about bigger Poland questions and were sad to leave. We had a fantastic day with him. Simply a perfect tour guide. Consider this trip a must see!"
* A traveler said: "Lucy knew her stuff. Friendly, engaging, interactive and interesting. Detailed and passionate history of Krakow under occupation."
* A traveler said: "The tour was good and the guide was very knowledgeable about Krakow’s history. It lasted about 2 hours and we were satisfied!"
* A traveler said: "Michel is very efficient, helpful, and service with a smile. He is one of the best tour driver I ever had, and I do travel a lot."
* A traveler said: "Mine is amazing Lots of walking (Downhill) but plenty of stops (to hear about mine) and a couple of breaks. Slight moan re Mine (not operator) produced a 20zl not to psy for 8zl orange and girl on desk really unhelpful and refused to take. I am diabetic 2 so this was awkward for me. Dont think offering 20 for 8 was unreasonable well into day"
* A traveler said: "Great! Guide was very knowledgeable and your was excellent. You’ll get the most of the museum! Great!"
* A traveler said: "We booked the salt mine as we were in Poland for 4 days, and we booked trips for 3 days, salt mines were brilliant, well worth a visit if you are in Poland seeing the sights."
- Actividades al aire libre
- Arte y cultura
- Clases y talleres
- Comida y bebida
- Entradas y pases
- Experiencias únicas
- Servicios de viaje y de transporte
- Medios de transporte
- Transporte privado
- Traslados a puertos
- Traslados al hotel y al aeropuerto
- Traslados en helicóptero
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros
- Cosas que hacer en Breslavia
- Cosas que hacer en Varsovia
- Cosas que hacer en Budapest
- Cosas que hacer en Leópolis
- Cosas que hacer en Bratislava
- Cosas que hacer en Schwechat
- Cosas que hacer en Viena
- Cosas que hacer en Poznań
- Cosas que hacer en Praga
- Cosas que hacer en Cesky Krumlov
- Cosas que hacer en Linz
- Cosas que hacer en Berlín
- Cosas que hacer en Baja Austria
- Cosas que hacer en Rumanía Occidental
- Cosas que hacer en Alta Austria