Cultura - Lisboa
496 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "My brother and I thoroughly enjoyed our time with Joana. She was extremely well educated in all topics relating to Portugal past and present. The tour is relaxed, engaging and informative. A final plus was recommendations for food and drink. In particular the Casa da India was exactly what we were looking for!"
* A traveler said: "Our group of 8 people had a great time. The tour guide was very knowledgeable and allowed us to also have free time to explore on our own. He was courteous and professional. It's a wonderful trip to see the area."
* A traveler said: "Outstanding way to get an overview of Lisbon- its food, it’s drinks, it’s people and it’s culture. Great knowledge and great fun!!"
* A traveler said: "The trip was great and we had an excellent time. The tour guide was perfect and very friendly. I would recommend this trip to everyone willing to do some adventure and experience an Portugal in a different way."
* A traveler said: "These buses are always the BEST way to do a 'sampler' trip around a city, and with the two days, you have lots of flexibility on timing, too. Great value and glad we did it!"
* A traveler said: "Jorge, once again thanks for your hospitality, for a lot of information and stories.. It was very valuable time we spent with you and saw all amazing Sintra views… Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Friendly and knowledgeable driver. Spoke excellent English. He allowed us plenty of time at the sites and explained everything."
* A traveler said: "Just the right duration. Less time on the road. Placio Pena was awesome. Great views and walk. Out guide Michaela was great and very courteous."
* A traveler said: "This trip was a very long day but the tempo made it very mellow. Our guide, Catarina, was amazing. She was intelligent, well spoken, enthusiastic and fun. Hard to say what was my favorite part but Pena Palace was amazing!"
* A traveler said: "The first meeting with the tourguids David and Nunu and the group of 3 more people. We had a great time together. I loved the free time we had. Enjoy the Palace-Sintra- the mouht of hell. I recommend everyone this tour and the host David and Nunu.. great job guys!! All the best greetings from Radjen The Netherlands"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the experience great value for money did the bus tour tram, boat and the lift. Would recommend it."
* A traveler said: "A full day with an excellent guide, Anna, knowledgeable friendly pleasant person. Sinatra and Cascais are both beautiful cities and she knew just where to take us for the best views. Her historical background added a lot to the trip. Worth every penny."
* A traveler said: "Tony Sousa was our guide and it was funny, enjoyable and informative. We had a great time with him. The bikes were easy to operate and the electric assist was great for hill climbing. PS if you don’t know how to ride a bike don’t take a bike tour."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was a complete expert and local. Giving us in depth history and appreciation of the city with stops to take in the views and enjoy the unforgettable pastel de nata."
* A traveler said: "Rui was a great guide and allowed us to pack in all the sites we wanted to see in one day. Great experience and it was great to have flexibility of a private guide"
Lisbon Super Saver: excursiones de 2 días en grupos pequeños a Sintra, Cascais, Fátima, Nazaré y Óbidos
* A traveler said: "The guides on both trips were amazing. I love these small group tours, you get to know the people! I learned so much about Portugal during this tour! Don’t hesitate to go on this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Totally worth it! I did this tour the first night staying in Lisbon and it was great. Beautiful views, great staff, and just a relaxing time. João and Ricardo were just attentive and kind. Just an amazing time!"
Visita turística combinada en Lisboa: excursión en autobús con paradas libres por Lisboa con cuatro rutas con tranvía
* A traveler said: "Comprehensive & interesting narrative of the different parts of the city. I bought the 3 buses & 1 tram package. Unfortunately the wifi worked only for the tram ."
* A traveler said: "Theresa was a superb guide. I think we saw everything that had to be seen in Lisbon on this tour. I would highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience watching the sunset over the water, team were great and really friendly. Would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "I loved this trip. Monica was such a good guide; I really appreciated her positive energy and smile. She gave good advice on what to do for the rest of our time in Lisbon. The sites are a good mix-a medieval town, a beachfront for lunch, a gothic monastery and a Catholic sanctuary. All very interesting, you could see history progress on this trip."
Excursión para grupos pequeños: recorrido histórico sobre los Caballeros Templarios con salida desde Lisboa
* A traveler said: "Fascinating history…the Covenant of Christ was spectacular but what really made our trip was our tour guide, Daniel…he was outstanding!"
* A traveler said: "We loved our tour with Miguel. He was very friendly, accommodating, and such an informative guide with the history of Portugal and Lisbon particular. We can’t recommend him highly or not."
* A traveler said: "Luis was a fantastic guide with extensive knowledge of all things Portugal and beyond! This was an incredible tour. The sights are simply breathtaking. Luis was kind and very patient with our family group. Highly recommended!!!"
- Actividades al aire libre
- Adecuado para niños
- Arte y cultura
- Arte y diseño
- Clases de arte y cultura
- Recorridos fotográficos
- Rutas de moda
- Tours culturales
- Tours históricos
- Tours musicales
- Visitas arqueológicas guiadas
- Visitas guiadas religiosas
- Cultura pop
- Espectáculos y actuaciones
- Clases y talleres
- Comida y bebida
- Entradas y pases
- Experiencias únicas
- Ocasiones especiales y de temporada
- Servicios de viaje y de transporte
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros
- Cosas que hacer en Sintra
- Cosas que hacer en Cascais
- Cosas que hacer en Distrito de Setúbal
- Cosas que hacer en Coímbra
- Cosas que hacer en Portimão
- Cosas que hacer en Albufeira
- Cosas que hacer en Faro
- Cosas que hacer en Oporto
- Cosas que hacer en Sevilla
- Cosas que hacer en Santiago de Compostela
- Cosas que hacer en Málaga
- Cosas que hacer en Madrid
- Cosas que hacer en Alentejo
- Cosas que hacer en Beira
- Cosas que hacer en El Algarve
Day Trips from Lisboa
- Lisboa to Portugal
- Lisboa to El Algarve
- Lisboa to Alfama
- Lisboa to Alentejo
- Lisboa to Sintra
- Lisboa to Portimão
- Lisboa to Distrito de Setúbal
- Lisboa to Monasterio de Batalha (Mosteiro da Batalha)
- Lisboa to Parque Natural de Arrábida (Parque Natural da Arrábida)
- Lisboa to Cabo da Roca
- Lisboa to Albufeira
- Lisboa to Coímbra
- Lisboa to Lagos
- Lisboa to Costa da Caparica
- Lisboa to Oporto
- Lisboa to Cascais
- Lisboa to Belem
- Lisboa to Nazare
- Lisboa to Alcobaca