Recorridos en coche de lujo - Lisboa
495 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "Our group of 8 people had a great time. The tour guide was very knowledgeable and allowed us to also have free time to explore on our own. He was courteous and professional. It's a wonderful trip to see the area."
* A traveler said: "My brother and I thoroughly enjoyed our time with Joana. She was extremely well educated in all topics relating to Portugal past and present. The tour is relaxed, engaging and informative. A final plus was recommendations for food and drink. In particular the Casa da India was exactly what we were looking for!"
* A traveler said: "These buses are always the BEST way to do a 'sampler' trip around a city, and with the two days, you have lots of flexibility on timing, too. Great value and glad we did it!"
* A traveler said: "Just the right duration. Less time on the road. Placio Pena was awesome. Great views and walk. Out guide Michaela was great and very courteous."
* A traveler said: "Music of singers and guitarists were very good! A nice sampling of fado music. Would have loved to have known a little bit about each song that was sung."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the experience great value for money did the bus tour tram, boat and the lift. Would recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience watching the sunset over the water, team were great and really friendly. Would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The trip was great and we had an excellent time. The tour guide was perfect and very friendly. I would recommend this trip to everyone willing to do some adventure and experience an Portugal in a different way."
* A traveler said: "Totally worth it! I did this tour the first night staying in Lisbon and it was great. Beautiful views, great staff, and just a relaxing time. João and Ricardo were just attentive and kind. Just an amazing time!"
* A traveler said: "We had amazing time with Ricardo He is nice and professional and very kind We will recommend this tour to our friends"
* A traveler said: "This tour was great. Our tour guide, Tania, was knowledgeable, engaging, and thoughtful with her explanations of the sites we toured. There was also time allotted for us to go out on our own and experience the sites as you wanted. The van was very clean and comfortable. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "A full day with an excellent guide, Anna, knowledgeable friendly pleasant person. Sinatra and Cascais are both beautiful cities and she knew just where to take us for the best views. Her historical background added a lot to the trip. Worth every penny."
* A traveler said: "Friendly and knowledgeable driver. Spoke excellent English. He allowed us plenty of time at the sites and explained everything."
* A traveler said: "47th Anniversary Trip We had so much fun on the sailboat. We wanted to experience a boat trip while being in Lisbon. We couldn’t have been happier."
* A traveler said: "Outstanding way to get an overview of Lisbon- its food, it’s drinks, it’s people and it’s culture. Great knowledge and great fun!!"
* A traveler said: "The first meeting with the tourguids David and Nunu and the group of 3 more people. We had a great time together. I loved the free time we had. Enjoy the Palace-Sintra- the mouht of hell. I recommend everyone this tour and the host David and Nunu.. great job guys!! All the best greetings from Radjen The Netherlands"
* A traveler said: "The guide was very knowledgeable and helpful. She gave you time to explore on your own . The pick up and drop off is a big part"
* A traveler said: "I loved this trip. Monica was such a good guide; I really appreciated her positive energy and smile. She gave good advice on what to do for the rest of our time in Lisbon. The sites are a good mix-a medieval town, a beachfront for lunch, a gothic monastery and a Catholic sanctuary. All very interesting, you could see history progress on this trip."
* A traveler said: "Tony Sousa was our guide and it was funny, enjoyable and informative. We had a great time with him. The bikes were easy to operate and the electric assist was great for hill climbing. PS if you don’t know how to ride a bike don’t take a bike tour."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was a complete expert and local. Giving us in depth history and appreciation of the city with stops to take in the views and enjoy the unforgettable pastel de nata."
* A traveler said: "Tour was excellent - Artilio and Manel stood out as excellent crew who were super friendly and accommodating (even letting us take the steering wheels shortly to pose for some photos) while at the being down to earth and sincere. Whisking them all the best Diana and Harald"
* A traveler said: "Antonio gave us a wonderful tour of Lisbon, hitting all the main attractions! He also pointed out a lot of the neat street art which we may have missed otherwise. Overall, 10 out of 10! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Warm welcoming, very nice crew member and the cruise was perfect. Wine was also good, and the crew cares a lot."
* A traveler said: "We loved our tour with Miguel. He was very friendly, accommodating, and such an informative guide with the history of Portugal and Lisbon particular. We can’t recommend him highly or not."
- Actividades al aire libre
- Arte y cultura
- Comida y bebida
- Entradas y pases
- Experiencias únicas
- Ocasiones especiales y de temporada
- Servicios de viaje y de transporte
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros
- Cruceros y veleros
- Cómo desplazarse
- Recorridos a pie
- Recorridos en autobús
- Recorridos en bicicleta eléctrica
- Recorridos en coche
- Recorridos en coche de lujo
- Recorridos ferroviarios
- Rutas autoguiadas y alquileres
- Rutas en bici de montaña
- Rutas en coches clásicos
- Rutas en limusina
- Rutas en mototaxi tuk-tuk
- Tours acuáticos
- Privados de lujo
- Tours turísticos
- Visitas por duración
- Cosas que hacer en Sintra
- Cosas que hacer en Cascais
- Cosas que hacer en Distrito de Setúbal
- Cosas que hacer en Coímbra
- Cosas que hacer en Portimão
- Cosas que hacer en Albufeira
- Cosas que hacer en Faro
- Cosas que hacer en Oporto
- Cosas que hacer en Sevilla
- Cosas que hacer en Santiago de Compostela
- Cosas que hacer en Málaga
- Cosas que hacer en Madrid
- Cosas que hacer en Alentejo
- Cosas que hacer en Beira
- Cosas que hacer en El Algarve
Day Trips from Lisboa
- Lisboa to Portugal
- Lisboa to El Algarve
- Lisboa to Alfama
- Lisboa to Alentejo
- Lisboa to Sintra
- Lisboa to Portimão
- Lisboa to Distrito de Setúbal
- Lisboa to Monasterio de Batalha (Mosteiro da Batalha)
- Lisboa to Parque Natural de Arrábida (Parque Natural da Arrábida)
- Lisboa to Cabo da Roca
- Lisboa to Albufeira
- Lisboa to Coímbra
- Lisboa to Lagos
- Lisboa to Costa da Caparica
- Lisboa to Oporto
- Lisboa to Cascais
- Lisboa to Belem
- Lisboa to Nazare
- Lisboa to Alcobaca