Vino, cerveza y licores - Lisboa
237 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "Fantastic trip, would highly recommend, Joanne our tour guide was just brilliant. Definitely put on your to do list. Our group was great company, lots of laughs had."
* A traveler said: "This trip was a very long day but the tempo made it very mellow. Our guide, Catarina, was amazing. She was intelligent, well spoken, enthusiastic and fun. Hard to say what was my favorite part but Pena Palace was amazing!"
* A traveler said: "The guides were really friendly and made sure everyone was safe. Would definitely do it again. Obrigado Lisbon"
* A traveler said: "Tour was excellent - Artilio and Manel stood out as excellent crew who were super friendly and accommodating (even letting us take the steering wheels shortly to pose for some photos) while at the being down to earth and sincere. Whisking them all the best Diana and Harald"
* A traveler said: "The guide was great, he was very informative and friendly, the vine that we tasted was premium quality"
* A traveler said: "Brilliant tour worth going on this tour if your in Lisbon lovely tour guide who was fun all the way we had lots of local food and drinks"
* A traveler said: "Loved this opportunity to get away from Lisbon for a day, enjoy a great company, beautiful views and amazing wine experience. Our guide was super informative, gave a lot of background into life in Portugal and Lisbon in particular. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very knowledgeable and friendly! We appreciated the information he gave us during the tour."
* A traveler said: "Very informative and Great Company! Definitely one of our favorite activities done here is Lisboa. We would recommend to this to anyone coming to visit."
* A traveler said: "Great time! Easy and relaxed tour. We walked the winding streets that we would not have walked by ourselves."
* A traveler said: "This far exceeded our expectations. Our guide modified our tour to meet our needs. She was informative and most helpful. The winery added to this wonderful experience. Would totally recommend."
* A traveler said: "We booked the trip for 7 girls and really enjoyed it. Good communication from the host Manual up front. And clear instructions during the trip!"
* A traveler said: "The ONLY way to go. The tour was tailored completely to my desires. The experience was luxurious and fun my guide was considerate and very well prepared. It was nice to have a professional photographer as my guide - I finally came back with more than selfies!"
* A traveler said: "Jose was the best guide I had ever encountered. He works through a contractor of Viator Lisbon on Wheels, and if there is a way to request for him directly, I would. His number 1 rule "we do not rush" haha. Really enjoyed the conversation that ranged from everything to government, finances, history, politics and beyond. Really the highlight of our trip!"
* A traveler said: "This is a great tour for anyone who has a great interest in wine, Joao was a wine garu but not stuffy at all. You can see he is full of passion in wine, and explained the history, culture and wine making story really well. The 2 wineries we went are small batches, top quality producers so a rare gem in the region. Must try tour for serious wine lovers."
* A traveler said: "An unforgettable day to Evora and the wine district . Diana the tour guide was friendly and very knowledgeable, easy to understand. The lunch included was excellent as well, typical Portuguese meal."
Excursión privada por Oporto con salida desde Lisboa y almuerzo portugués con cata de vinos de Oporto
* A traveler said: "Hugo was very informative and a wonderful and safe driver. A wonderful personality and we learned so much about Portugal and Porto from him. We highly recommend Hugo and this tour to all."
- Actividades al aire libre
- Arte y cultura
- Clases y talleres
- Comida y bebida
- Café y té
- Clases de comida y bebida
- Experiencias gastronómicas
- Tours gastronómicos
- Vino, cerveza y licores
- Catas de vinos
- Talleres para aprender a elaborar vino
- Tours por pubs
- Tours vinícolas
- Visitas guiadas sobre cerveza y cervecerías
- Entradas y pases
- Experiencias únicas
- Ocasiones especiales y de temporada
- Servicios de viaje y de transporte
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros
- Cosas que hacer en Sintra
- Cosas que hacer en Cascais
- Cosas que hacer en Distrito de Setúbal
- Cosas que hacer en Coímbra
- Cosas que hacer en Portimão
- Cosas que hacer en Albufeira
- Cosas que hacer en Faro
- Cosas que hacer en Oporto
- Cosas que hacer en Sevilla
- Cosas que hacer en Santiago de Compostela
- Cosas que hacer en Málaga
- Cosas que hacer en Madrid
- Cosas que hacer en Alentejo
- Cosas que hacer en Beira
- Cosas que hacer en El Algarve
Day Trips from Lisboa
- Lisboa to Portugal
- Lisboa to El Algarve
- Lisboa to Alfama
- Lisboa to Alentejo
- Lisboa to Sintra
- Lisboa to Portimão
- Lisboa to Distrito de Setúbal
- Lisboa to Monasterio de Batalha (Mosteiro da Batalha)
- Lisboa to Parque Natural de Arrábida (Parque Natural da Arrábida)
- Lisboa to Cabo da Roca
- Lisboa to Albufeira
- Lisboa to Coímbra
- Lisboa to Lagos
- Lisboa to Costa da Caparica
- Lisboa to Oporto
- Lisboa to Cascais
- Lisboa to Belem
- Lisboa to Nazare
- Lisboa to Alcobaca