Recorridos en bicicleta eléctrica - Madrid
24 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "Belen was amazing! We had such a great tour, I just wish it was even longer. Wouldnt hesitate to use this tour again to get around Madrid. 10/10!"
* A traveler said: "The guide was funny, nice and really knew the history of the places! Super interesting stuff beautiful city!"
* A traveler said: "Ivan provided a wonderful tour. Well worth the money and then some! We learned so much while comfortably viewing the most beautiful parts of the city!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Alex, did a great job!!!! His English was very understandable & took time to explain history & background for each location. He went out of his way to give us great suggestions for our visit."
* A traveler said: "A wonderful tour. Agostin O. was a great guide, and provided us with a lot of information about Madrid. Many things that we hadn’t even considered."
* A traveler said: "Casper and his amazing team created the best day of our trip in Madrid. Personalized, fun, and even got a taste of mountain biking while in the park. Truly a great experience from the minute you enter the door - you are greeted with spirit and love and then treated like gold on the tour. Oh yah -the bikes tour was TERRIFIC too! Loved every minute. Thanks Bravo Bikes!!"
* A traveler said: "My girlfriend and I had never tried riding a Segway before. It always seemed a little scary. Yet Jeffer and his female colleague put our minds to rest straight away. Jeffer was an exceptionally pleasant and knowledgeable guide. It was one of the highlights of my one month stay in Madrid. Loved it."
* A traveler said: "We saw everything , Juanjo our guide friendley , knowledge , great tour , we love the tuk tuk , i will recomend this tour"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was absolutely hilarious. Had about six beers a piece. Guide took photos for us along the way."
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Our guide Ignacio was incredibly sweet, charming and had interesting insights into his beautiful city of Madrid. He is a very talented photographer and knew all the best spots for pics. Our trip to Madrid is very well memorialized. Great intro to the city, fun day - do it!"
* A traveler said: "Confession - we did not do the actual tour - this is what happened: I booked this bike tour the day before and I got a confirmation email. |When we went to the shop to sign in/ do the tour, they didn't have us in the system and they didn't have enough bikes for that specific time and day. The lady who helped us felt really bad and she offered us the segway tour instead, we accepted and had such a fun time with Alejandro the guide for that trip. The group was small we were with 3 and we had 2 other people joining us and driving those seaways through Madrid was a blast. Thank you !"
Recorrido de 3 horas en bicicleta eléctrica desde el centro de la ciudad al estadio del Real Madrid y su museo
- Actividades al aire libre
- Arte y cultura
- Comida y bebida
- Entradas y pases
- Experiencias únicas
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros
- Cruceros y veleros
- Cómo desplazarse
- Recorridos en autobús
- Recorridos en bicicleta eléctrica
- Recorridos en coche
- Recorridos en coche de lujo
- Recorridos en motocicleta
- Rutas en bici de montaña
- Rutas en bicicleta
- Rutas en bicitaxi
- Rutas en coches clásicos
- Rutas en mototaxi tuk-tuk
- Rutas en tranvía
- Rutas en trikke
- Tours en segway
- Privados de lujo
- Tours turísticos
- Visitas por duración
- Cosas que hacer en Toledo
- Cosas que hacer en Segovia
- Cosas que hacer en Zaragoza
- Cosas que hacer en Córdoba
- Cosas que hacer en Valencia
- Cosas que hacer en Bilbao
- Cosas que hacer en Santander
- Cosas que hacer en Murcia
- Cosas que hacer en San Sebastián
- Cosas que hacer en Alicante
- Cosas que hacer en Granada
- Cosas que hacer en Sevilla
- Cosas que hacer en Castilla y León
- Cosas que hacer en Aragón
- Cosas que hacer en País Vasco