Excursiones, Tours & Tickets en Managua
* A traveler said: "Great, compact tour of Managua. The guide, whose name I don't know how to spell, was terrific."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience, the two guides were so pleasant and thoughtful. I am so glad I booked, they made sure I was happy, and had fun from beginning to end."
* A traveler said: "This service was great. Driver was easy to find, waiting for me with a sign with my name. Spoke English well and made the trip to Granada a great experience."
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed this trip. The boat trip around the islands was especially enjoyable. The lunch at the island was superb. Although the Viator description stated that a complimentary case of national is included, nothing was offered or no one even mentioned anything about it. But overall it was a very desirable experience and would recommend it to friends. Charles Homfeld"
* A traveler said: "We had a marvelous time with our guide Leonel. He responded to all of our desires to customize the tour and treated us like family. We ate the best local foods, we saw all of the local historic and admirable sites and at our own pace - considering we are all past 70yrs old and have some difficulty walking and climbing stairs- but we did it with Leonel's help. We would love to do it again."
* A traveler said: "Gerald was like meeting an old friend ! He was very accommodating and friendly. Transportation was a very clean air conditioned car. Highly recommend this Tour if you have a short time in Granada. You see everything!!! Thanks Gerald we’ll see you soon amigo. - Ramón y Christina"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time on this tour. We ended up having a private tour with a guide, Edgar, and driver, both of whom were great. Edgar asked us what our particular interests were and tailored the tour towards those. He gave us tons of information about the history of the country and Managua. We saw some great sights and it was awesome being picked up and dropped off at our hotel. We never felt rushed and we would recommend this tour to anyone!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was indescribable. Our guide was extremely knowledgeable. And we found out a lot of Nicaragua (education, politics, society, agriculture, etc). One tip I have, wear something to cover your mouth. I inhaled a bit of ash when I went flying down the volcano. The toughest part is the hour hike."
- Cosas que hacer en Granada
- Cosas que hacer en León
- Cosas que hacer en Playa Hermosa
- Cosas que hacer en Liberia
- Cosas que hacer en Playa Flamingo
- Cosas que hacer en Tamarindo
- Cosas que hacer en Jacó
- Cosas que hacer en San José
- Cosas que hacer en San Salvador
- Cosas que hacer en Roatán
- Cosas que hacer en Ciudad de Guatemala
- Cosas que hacer en Antigua
- Cosas que hacer en Guanacaste y Noroeste
- Cosas que hacer en Costa del Pacífico
- Cosas que hacer en Valle Central