Almuerzo - Oriente Medio y África
262 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "This an amazing deal. They pick you up at/near your hotel, drive 30-45 outside of the city, 2 hours on the Camel, then lunch, and 2 hours on the quad. If you really want a great experience take this tour. The quad ride alone was worth it. A highlight among many in Morocco."
Escapada de un día a las montañas del Atlas, los Tres Valles y los pueblos bereberes desde Marrakech
* A traveler said: "We have just recently been on this trip and had a fantastic time. Pick up was prompt from our hotel. Our tour guide Mohammed (Potatoe) was very professional and patient as we were a group of twelve including young children, he made the trip very enjoyable and looked after us. Lunch was delicious and the kids loved the camel rides."
* A traveler said: "Was a fantastic day ...was picked from my hotel and brought back. The crew on the boat were helpful and the food was good..I would recommend it"
Excursión de esnórquel VIP por el mar y deportes acuáticos en la isla de Orange Bay, día completo - Hurghada
* A traveler said: "Awesome trip . Everything was amazing . Especially abdurahman , he is very helpful . I swear without him i would never go snorkling as i have phobia to sea water ."
* A traveler said: "My sister and I went on a tour of Cairo with Ali, our tour guide with Wonders of Egypt Tours. From the days leading up to our tour to the actual tour Ali was thoughtful and professional. He texted me several times to ensure confirmation, arrival and pick up time. Once he arrived at our hotel, he had an identification sign to make us comfortable with him. The car was clean and cool. He also provided water and wifi which allowed us to go live to show our friends the sights of Cairo. Not only was Ali a knowledgeable guide, but he was very good at capturing one of a kind photos! We also did a camel ride, which was amazing! The camels looked very healthy and were very gentle. Our camel guide was amazing too! He too was a great photographer! Lunch- was included in our package annndddd boy was that a real treat! The food was the best food we had on our 4 country tour. The view from the restaurant was spectacular! We were able to view the Sphinx and the other pyramids from our table!We're still in awe of our Egyptian trip! Thanks Ali"
Aventura de medio día por la mañana en las pirámides y la esfinge de Gizeh desde El Cairo, con almuerzo egipcio
Excursión por el mar de esnórquel en la casa de los delfines con deportes acuáticos y marisco - Hurghada
* A traveler said: "Awesome trip! The boat was nice and new, lunch was great and the photos and video of us chasing the dophins under water were also beautiful (although a bit pricey). Crew was also very nice. We also had a chance to do some water sports (included in the price) and snorkeling. The only thing I would change would be having longer break between dive 1 and dive 2, because in March the sea was still a bit cold and we didnt have time to warm up enough between these two dives. But overall great experience!"
- Actividades al aire libre
- Arte y cultura
- Clases y talleres
- Comida y bebida
- Café y té
- Clases de comida y bebida
- Experiencias gastronómicas
- Cena y espectáculo
- Postres y dulces
- Tours gastronómicos
- Vino, cerveza y licores
- Entradas y pases
- Experiencias únicas
- Ocasiones especiales y de temporada
- Se agota rápido
- Servicios de viaje y de transporte
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros