Excursiones, Tours & Tickets en Normandía
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour! Alex, our guide, was incredibly knowledgeable and passionate about World War 2 history and gave us an unforgettable tour of Utah Beach and the surrounding area."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour! Romain, our guide, was incredibly knowledgeable and passionate about the history and current operation of Mont St Michel."
* A traveler said: "Anton was a wonderful guide! Smart, funny and very engaging! He was not only able to answer our questions but also tested our knowledge in order to give the best experience. Well worth the trip."
* A traveler said: "The guide was amazing by providing us with many data. Our main problem was that the boy couldn't speak good spanish."
* A traveler said: "Utah beach and the American cemetery. We loved the way our guide, Tom, managed to involve us in the history"
Excursión de día completo en los campos de batalla americanos y los sitios del desembarco de Normandía desde Bayeux
* A traveler said: "Pont DU Hoc was amazing. Lots of information we didn't know and great description really helped out into perspective."
Tour de medio día por las playas del Día D de Normandía en Estados Unidos y Gran Bretaña desde Bayeux
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was excellent and I would recommend this tour for a family. It was fantastic. My teenagers loved it!!"
* A traveler said: "Mike was very friendly and told me a lot about history of the landing. Having known already a lot about the DD day he told me other facts, logical history tricks and scories. It is with the price... je picked me up at 8:30 close To bayeux, brought me two two extra locations. I saw many things with a lot of information : St mère Église, the story of the paratroopers on the roof, the scarces of the german bulletts, the location of the 82nd airborn division pathfinder landing... many many other treasures of history but also wondering myself trafics and critical and very tough as both cemeteries of colléville and la cambe and also french major Kieffer and Guyenne french air force tactical group mémorial. Worth the money. I advice for the gourmets of history and good tremper this trip with Mike, this tour guide, he is the boss of the Allied victory tour. Ibis budget accommodation is pretty Nice, cheap and friendly as to reserve your budget for the tour"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed a comfortable van ride from Bayeux to Mont Saint-Michel. Our guide led us on a tour all the way up to the abbey and through its many rooms and chapels. Along the way, he gave us a thorough overview of the history and many interesting details. The views are phenomenal! After we exited at the top, we had about 2.5 hours of free time to explore on our own and have lunch. Although the abbey is well worth the visit, the street on the way up and down is lined with overpriced, low quality souvenir shops and restaurants (all similar items and similar menus) which kind of diminished the historical mood/value of the abbey. Our van ride back to Bayeux was quite comfortable especially since we were hot and tired from the many steps up and down. Be aware that you must have good mobility and have a good sense of balance for this tour-lots of uneven cobblestone, steps, and pavement. It’s a workout, Overall, still a must do and well worth the visit."
* A traveler said: "Terrie was our guide, he grew up in the area and new his WW2 history, he was very personable and gave us a lot of little known facts. I would highly suggest the Band of Brothers tour, well worth the day!"
* A traveler said: "Our Guide was terrific and made us very comfortable spending the time at the beach. He was extremely knowledgeable and felt like we had known him forever. Good driver, nice van --had water for us. Non smoker."
Tour privado de 12 horas a las playas del desembarco de Normandía desde París con recogida en el hotel
Excursión por la costa del Mont Saint Michel Excursión de un día para grupos pequeños desde Le Havre
* A traveler said: "A great way to see the area, fabulous fun with knowledgeable, fun and experienced riders. I would recommend it as the best way to enjoy the fresh air and see the sights."
* A traveler said: "Cedric, owner of the company, is a true pleasure to work with. He lives in the area and was so knowledgeable about history, food, landmarks, interesting facts and more. He is prompt, reliable, speaks great English and extremely professional. I will be hiring him again for other tours in the future. I highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Terrific guide. Charles was well informed and gave us time to really absorb each site we visited. Thorough and respectful of the setting."
- Playa de Sword
- Museo Airborne
- Castillo de Caen (Château de Caen)
- Catedral de Lisieux
- Puerto Mulberry
- Fortaleza Hillman
- Abadía de Ardenne (Ardenne Abbey)
- Tapiz Bayeux
- Abbaye aux Dames - Atracciones de Caen
- Museo Memorial de Omaha Beach (Musée Mémorial d'Omaha Beach)
- Bretaña (Brittany)
- Merville Battery
- Abbaye aux Hommes (Abadía de los Hombres)
- Côte d’Albâtre
- Catedral de Bayeux (Cathédrale Notre Dame de Bayeux)
- Cementerio de Guerra Alemán de La Cambe
- Cementerio de Guerra Canadiense
- Playa de Omaha
- Mont Saint Michel
- Cementerio Americano Militar
- Juno Beach Center
- Playa de Utah
- Pointe du Hoc - Atracciones en Bayeux
- British War Cemetery (Cementerio Guerra Británica)
- Cosas que hacer en Deauville City
- Cosas que hacer en Isla de Francia
- Cosas que hacer en Sureste de Inglaterra
- Cosas que hacer en Valle del Loira
- Cosas que hacer en París
- Cosas que hacer en Marne-la-Vallée
- Cosas que hacer en Horley
- Cosas que hacer en Southampton
- Cosas que hacer en Blois
- Cosas que hacer en Norte-Paso de Calais
- Cosas que hacer en Sudoeste de Inglaterra
- Cosas que hacer en Flandes
- Cosas que hacer en Este de Inglaterra
- Cosas que hacer en Holanda Meridional
- Cosas que hacer en Borgoña y Dijon