Panamá En tierra
39 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "Always wanted to sail through the canal. Through by power is as good as I am going to do. Quite interesting and enjoyable. When in Panama..."
Escapada de un día completo a la isla de Taboga en catamarán con todo incluido desde Ciudad de Panamá, Panamá
* A traveler said: "Excellent trip relaxing. Swimming are was nice and beach relaxing. I would definitely recommend this tour. The crew were very nice and interacted well with us. We felt very comfortable. Thank you guys for the wonderful experience."
* A traveler said: "An excellent experience. Crew was very professional, knowledgeable and experienced. Did the full transit and was glad I did. Food was very good and the boat was very clean."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing! The pace was perfect for my parents in their 70s and we got to see everything that they wanted to see without rushing! It was truly ocean to ocean and my dad loved seeing the canal and locks up close. The jungle tour was my favorite. Epic memories!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time. We were fortunate enough to have a driver who was willing to share some of the Guna history with us. However, not all drivers are not like so do not expect it. The islands we visited were beautiful and the food was so fresh and delicious. Every island has something different to offer. It was like being on your own private beach for the day. I saw a sting ray, a baby shark, lots of starfish along with a baby sword fish and more. It is an experience we would recommend to others."
* A traveler said: "The tour met or exceeded my expectations. English speaking guide was very good, as was the food. Only less than positive was the driving attitude of our van driver on the return trip. One of the passengers in our van felt compelled to "dress down" the driver on how he was inappropriately interacting with the other vehicles on the road."
* A traveler said: "Tony was great and we really enjoyed the trip with him. He took us to amazing places and we learned a lot of information. I highly recommend a trip with him!"
Excursión combinada desde la ciudad de Panamá: selva tropical, Fuerte de San Lorenzo y expansión del Canal
* A traveler said: "The tour was very nice. We were the only people registered for the tour (2 people) and they still took us. Mario is very knowledgeable and he explained much more than just about the attractions. He was warm and funny and we enjoyed our time. We saw different animals thanks to Mario and Juliet. Juliet, our driver, was also very kind and caring. We forgot an item in her car and when we contacted them the day after our trip, she looked for it, found it, and drove all the way just to drop it at our hotel! What a nice people!"
* A traveler said: "This was a once in a lifetime experience for us. So cool to be in the canal passing with the ships. Gus, our narrator was fantastic and extremely knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend it. This process is long and slow but you truly get the feel by being right in the canal."
* A traveler said: "Mario was an AMAAAAAZING Tour Guide! He was extremely patient and kind to me during this tour, especially since I could not do the entire hike myself. We went to an amazing natural spring and saw a beautiful waterfall and so much more! When you book definitely ask for Mario!!!"
* A traveler said: "Jose was a wonderful guide! He took us on a hike on Ankong hill to see the views of the City and the canal"
El Desafío Chagres: una expedición de jungla de día completo desde el amanecer hasta la puesta del sol
- Actividades al aire libre
- Actividades extremas
- Deportes de motor
- En el agua
- En tierra
- Alquiler de bicicletas
- Circuitos de obstáculos
- Recorridos en motocicleta
- Rutas en bici de montaña
- Tours por el Outback
- Naturaleza y fauna salvaje
- Arte y cultura
- Comida y bebida
- Entradas y pases
- Se agota rápido
- Servicios de viaje y de transporte
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros
- Museo Afro-Antillano de Panama
- Piedra Pintada
- Cuevas Lago Bayano
- El Nispero Zoo
- Cerro Ancón (Ancon Hill)
- Plaza de Francia
- Parque Nacional Soberanía
- Parque Natural Metropolitano
- Ruinas Panamá Viejo
- Palacio Presidencial (Palacio de las Garzas)
- Puente de las Américas
- Catedral Metropolitana
- Islas de San Blas
- Centro de Naturaleza Punta Culebra
- Cascada Chorro el Macho
- Mi Pueblito
- Iglesia de San José
- Isla Contadora
- Cosas que hacer en Panamá
- Cosas que hacer en Islas San Blas
- Cosas que hacer en Colón
- Cosas que hacer en Santa Catalina
- Cosas que hacer en Gamboa
- Cosas que hacer en Boquete
- Cosas que hacer en Gobernadora Island
- Cosas que hacer en Costa Rica
- Cosas que hacer en Nicaragua
- Cosas que hacer en Limón
- Cosas que hacer en Costa del Caribe
- Cosas que hacer en Valle Central