Riviera Maya y el Yucatán Privados de lujo
495 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "Frank, Rodrigo, and our bus driver Pablo did a great job on the tour. We were safe and learned lots about Mayan culture. Would definitely book with them again."
* A traveler said: "Cap. Christian and Pablo are the BEST. Amazing team of ppl and all are very accommodating. Drinks in abundance!!"
* A traveler said: "It was a great excursion to Chichén Itzá, cenote and Valladolid.Luis and Cesar are very well prepared about the history of this places. Tiburcio the driver was very good and responsible. I would deeply recommend to use their services. Cheaper then what hotel offers. Food was great. Thanks a lot"
* A traveler said: "My trip was in July and it was an Amazing experience. My group was called the Coochie Coochie group and our tour guide Fernando I believe and he was patient, Fun, upbeat. We had so much fun I enjoyed the Zipline and the ATV ride. I do plan on doing this again next time I visit Tulum."
* A traveler said: "The sailing back to where we started. First time sailing for me. And the amazing crew. They mad it an amazing time"
* A traveler said: "It started off with us trying to find the place because you have to leave the terminal (if you took a cruise) but the direction led us right there. Our tour guide’s name was Ishmael, he was absolutely fantastic. Did more than enough, I won’t spoil any surprises but trust me: GO THROUGH THEM, and not the ship or other travel places. He knows Chacchoben more than anyone because he himself is a Chacchoben. i’m sure the other guides from there are good as well but if you’re lucky enough to get Ishmael then you’re in for a great time. 10/10 would recommend again."
* A traveler said: "Everything was great! The crew and the whole experience was brilliant. I would do it again in a heartbeat."
* A traveler said: "Eric and Astrid were very friendly and made the sailing tour a great experience for our family. The boys really enjoyed the chips and homemade guacamole. Recommended for people who love sailing and have a nice wholesome experience."
* A traveler said: "Sergio made the the entire experience 100 times better with his up bear personality and incredible story telling, he's the best!!"
* A traveler said: "We had a fabulous time. Our guide Freddy was so knowledgeable and made the whole experience very rewarding. We were very happy with the whole day!!"
* A traveler said: "We spent our wedding anniversary on a tour with Angela to Chichen Itza and. Cenote and loved every minute. Angela really knew her stuff and was a joy to be with throughout the day. Highly recommend. It’s worth a bit more money to have that 1 on 1 interaction and to arrive early and beat the crowds and heat."
* A traveler said: "The best customer service! We really enjoyed it! The best experience we ever had! Thank you so much for everything!"
* A traveler said: "We have gone with this company 2 years in a row. We highly recommend this tour. Arturo Xicotencalt Macias is really good at his job. Many staff members remembered us from last year. That makes my heart smile. Dios Te Bendiga 🙏"
* A traveler said: "Very great experience. The crew aboard the boat were as professional and knowledgeable as you can get. Perfect experience"
* A traveler said: "everything was great . we had a great time and snorkeling was wonderful. The crew was great and the ceviche was the best !!!!! Alex, Francisco, I can not remember the other gentleman's name name ? Thank you for a great time. I would defiantly do this again ,"
* A traveler said: "I did not actually go on this tour. Im not even in that hemisphere. I just keep getting texts about it cause clearly Jennifer does not know her own phone number. But I do appreciate an attentive service and the pictures look cool so it was probably pretty good."
* A traveler said: "Was absolutely amazing, they treat you like family. Our tour guides were Armando and Adrian. They were very knowledgeable and made us laugh all day long."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience !!! Loved the natural habitat, we even saw a puma and a jaguar at the restaurant we ate !!! 😃"
* A traveler said: "We saw a beautiful reef with many different fish and a sting ray. The tour guides were phenomenal. The food and drinks were excellent. No negative thoughts!"
* A traveler said: "Crew was fantastic and such a fun day! Cannot recommend enough! They took great care of us! The water was a bit rough at our first stop but the second was amazing!"
* A traveler said: "Incredible! The team was fantastic and couldn’t ask for anything better! We saw 3 turtles and the shipwreck!"
- Actividades al aire libre
- Adecuado para niños
- Arte y cultura
- Clases y talleres
- Comida y bebida
- Entradas y pases
- Experiencias únicas
- Ocasiones especiales y de temporada
- Se agota rápido
- Servicios de viaje y de transporte
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros
- Cruceros y veleros
- Cómo desplazarse
- Privados de lujo
- Visitas exclusivas de Viator
- Tours turísticos
- Visitas por duración
- Parque Chankanaab
- Parque Nacional Arrecife de Puerto Morelos
- Playa Norte
- CoCo Bongo
- Barco pirata Capitán Garfio
- Parque Descubra México
- Parque de Aventuras Xplor
- Las Ruinas del Rey
- Cenotes Dos Ojos
- Nohoch Nah Chich
- Muro de Santa Rosa
- Museo Subacuático de Cancún
- Casa Cenote
- Choco Story
- Puerto Costa Maya
- Barco Pirata Jolly Roger
- Cosas que hacer en Playa del Carmen
- Cosas que hacer en Cozumel
- Cosas que hacer en Cancún
- Cosas que hacer en Mérida
- Cosas que hacer en Costa Maya
- Cosas que hacer en Tulum
- Cosas que hacer en Los Cayos
- Cosas que hacer en Tierras Altas Centrales
- Cosas que hacer en Tierras Altas Occidentales
- Cosas que hacer en Cayo Ambergris
- Cosas que hacer en Ciudad de Belice
- Cosas que hacer en San Ignacio
- Cosas que hacer en Florida
- Cosas que hacer en Oaxaca
- Cosas que hacer en Luisiana