Riviera Maya y el Yucatán En el agua
495 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "My fiancé and I had an awesome time parasailing; it was a little scary being so high up in the air but it was also extremely beautiful. The driver was on time and the staff ran everything smoothly. We paid for pics and the video because there was no way our nerves would allow us to take our own pics or video."
* A traveler said: "We loved this tour. They were very organized, they took time to explain all precautions with us and they took lord of pictures with our group. Definitely 5 star"
* A traveler said: "Loved this experience.. our Guides Marco and Marcela were great. Really worked hard to make sure we got to swim with the whales ."
* A traveler said: "My most memorable parts were the golfcart tour and the beautiful houses. The food was delicious 😋. I had a great time with the shopping stores as well."
* A traveler said: "It was a great excursion to Chichén Itzá, cenote and Valladolid.Luis and Cesar are very well prepared about the history of this places. Tiburcio the driver was very good and responsible. I would deeply recommend to use their services. Cheaper then what hotel offers. Food was great. Thanks a lot"
* A traveler said: "Incredible! The team was fantastic and couldn’t ask for anything better! We saw 3 turtles and the shipwreck!"
* A traveler said: "Driving the boat was a blast! One of the coolest things I've done! So happy I got to have this experience with my new wife!"
* A traveler said: "Great day out. The water was too choppy to snorkel but we still had a lot of fun. The crew were amazing and made sure everyone enjoyed themselves."
Recorrido de esnórquel 4 en 1 en Cancún: baño con tortugas marinas, arrecife de coral, estatuas y restos de un naufragio
* A traveler said: "They were all so great! We had a few members who were slightly nervous about snorkeling, and the team members were so patient and humorous, it was incredible. Will def be doing this again in the future!"
* A traveler said: "This experience will take your breath away! So much fun. The horses are friendly and the ride is beautiful. The cenote is beautiful and so much fun. Loved the fun ziplines and the ride on the 4wheelers is a blast."
* A traveler said: "We saw a beautiful reef with many different fish and a sting ray. The tour guides were phenomenal. The food and drinks were excellent. No negative thoughts!"
* A traveler said: "We saw many whale sharks. They were amazing animals. The tour guides were wonderful. We had a great time! Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "It was so worth it!!! Snorkeling was so beautiful just to be able to admire the turtles. The jet skis where a thriller!! Parasailing was so calm and relaxing to send the day"
* A traveler said: "Honestly one of the best activities in Cancun, I've done this trip twice now and both were some of the best days I've had partying. I'll be going again next time. Went alone both times, met great people, made fantastic memories, just make friends as soon as you get onboard and it'll be a great day!"
* A traveler said: "Gr8 tour if you are looking for half a day trip. Snorkeling is a hit or miss depending on weather and waves for non swimmers like me but the beach on the island were gorgeous. Staff was fabulous, ready to assist you and kept you busy with drinks. Yes, you are a paparazzi on the boat with cameras flashing around that you can ignore."
* A traveler said: "Sergio made the the entire experience 100 times better with his up bear personality and incredible story telling, he's the best!!"
* A traveler said: "Cap. Christian and Pablo are the BEST. Amazing team of ppl and all are very accommodating. Drinks in abundance!!"
* A traveler said: "Oh man the whole experience was epic!!! It was a thriller for sure! I loved everything!!!! The zip lining was amazing as well as the atv’s. The center was fun as well!!! More importantly the tour guides were amazing as well, and made the experience that much funner."
* A traveler said: "The best excursion ever! Henry was definitely the best guide for this. My friend and I got scared during the atv ride because it was VERY rocky—Henry eased our nerves. I would highly recommend taking insurance if you are inexperienced driving an atv. Also, we couldn’t swim and Henry guided us through this beautiful underground cenote. I regret not doing the zip line, but I will be back!"
* A traveler said: "Everyone there makes sure you have an amazing time! Gael is so good, I went twice! They give you everything including lunch — so worth it. ATVs are extra but again, so worth it."
* A traveler said: "My trip was in July and it was an Amazing experience. My group was called the Coochie Coochie group and our tour guide Fernando I believe and he was patient, Fun, upbeat. We had so much fun I enjoyed the Zipline and the ATV ride. I do plan on doing this again next time I visit Tulum."
* A traveler said: "Jet skiing was pretty good. Would def recommend that. The parasailing was nice, very calming. Worth the trip."
* A traveler said: "This was such a fun day! The activities are all great and Xcaret is a well-oiled machine with all the guest amenities and layout. Definitely a must to go visit 4 cenotes!"
- Actividades al aire libre
- Actividades extremas
- Clases de actividades al aire libre
- Deportes de motor
- Diversión y juegos
- En el agua
- Actividades de jetpack
- Alquiler de barcos
- Alquiler de equipamiento para deportes acuáticos
- Buceo libre
- Clases de surf
- Cruceros con almuerzo
- Cruceros con brunch
- Cruceros de varios días
- Cruceros en catamarán
- Cruceros turísticos
- Espeleología marina
- Lanchas motoras
- Paseos en barco con desayuno
- Paseos en barco con fondo de cristal
- Paseos en dhow
- Paseos en lancha
- Paseos en moto de agua
- Paseos en veleros
- Recorridos en góndola
- Recorridos en hidrodeslizador
- Recorridos submarinos
- Surf de remo
- Tours y chárteres de pesca
- En tierra
- Naturaleza y fauna salvaje
- Adecuado para niños
- Arte y cultura
- Clases y talleres
- Comida y bebida
- Entradas y pases
- Experiencias únicas
- Ocasiones especiales y de temporada
- Se agota rápido
- Servicios de viaje y de transporte
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros
- Quinta Avenida
- Río Secreto Reserva Natural
- Arrecife Mesoamericano
- Wet'n Wild Cancun
- Arrecife Palancar
- Museo de Cera de Cancún
- Parque Descubra México
- Ruinas de San Gervasio
- Sistema Cenote Sac Actun
- Choco Story
- Parque de Aventuras Xplor
- Arrecife Tormentos
- Playa Delfines
- Playa Uvas
- Isla Contoy
- Cosas que hacer en Playa del Carmen
- Cosas que hacer en Cozumel
- Cosas que hacer en Cancún
- Cosas que hacer en Mérida
- Cosas que hacer en Costa Maya
- Cosas que hacer en Tulum
- Cosas que hacer en Los Cayos
- Cosas que hacer en Tierras Altas Centrales
- Cosas que hacer en Tierras Altas Occidentales
- Cosas que hacer en Cayo Ambergris
- Cosas que hacer en Ciudad de Belice
- Cosas que hacer en San Ignacio
- Cosas que hacer en Florida
- Cosas que hacer en Oaxaca
- Cosas que hacer en Luisiana