Naturaleza y fauna salvaje - Isla Sur
288 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
Tour de día completo en Milford Sound y Parque Nacional de los Fiordos, incluido un crucero por Milford Sound y almuerzo de barbacoa desde Queenstown
* A traveler said: "An incredible day all round!! The tour guide Andy was especially a stand out. He was fun, knowledgeable, easy going and made the experience very memorable. It was obvious that he absolutely loves New Zealand/Queenstown and it was infectious."
* A traveler said: "Great tour and commentary. Definitely recommend doing it. Well organised. Boat was nice and clean. Guides instructions were very clear and easy to understand"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing experience at Milford sound and to top it off our coach driver Paulie was amazing, his commentaries were funny and insightful. His timing was impeccable making the long journey much more enjoyable. We would have no issue recommending great sights and paulie to any of our friends."
Excursión por la costa en Akaroa: península de Banks y lugares de interés de la ciudad de Christchurch
* A traveler said: "Very informative & engaging representative. Gave personal insight into sights & went out of his way to accommodate wishes."
* A traveler said: "A fantastic memorable day. Friendly and informative staff. Alex our pilot was most accomodating helpful and patient with our family group of 9. We enjoyed our complete day and the beautiful sunshine and perfect weather was a bonus. Thank you air milford"
* A traveler said: "It was great. Breathtaking. We were very lucky because it was sunny and saw dolphins swimming with the cruise. The guide and the whole team was lovely too."
* A traveler said: "This tour was fantastic - I’m a big LOTR fan & the experience was just amazing. Our guide was very informative 😀"
* A traveler said: "Once in a lifetime experience… truly exceptional trip and worth every cent! The guide was fantastic and very knowledgeable, the glacier stop was absolutely breathtaking. Highly recommend this to anyone. In fact, it should be on EVERYONE’S bucket list!"
* A traveler said: "Our family loved our trip on the TSS Earnslaw. Our kids liked seeing how the boat worked and spending time on deck. The farm tour was a great experience for city kids and we all enjoyed our afternoon tea. Definitely recommend as a family activity."
* A traveler said: "Long day but a great one. Great commentary from our driver Gabe, with a lovely friendly manor and sense of humour. Cruise was marvellous, we got to see the waterfalls, seals and the entrance to the sound from the Tasmine. Wonderful day, we will do it again on another visit. Thankyou"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful clear day for our flight and cruise. Amazing to see the dolphins frolicking beside and behind the boat. Informative tour guide on both the flight and the cruise."
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed this experience. This was the perfect end to our honey moon. The cruise to the farm was gorgoues, the food was the best buffet we have eaten and the sheepdog show was cool too. Highly recommend. We felt our cup was so full after this trip"
* A traveler said: "The tour company and tour guide were very nice. The tour programme allows sufficient time to complete roundtrip hiking in the Hooker Valley even though the weather on the day was mostly showery so that we could not see the whole Mt. Cook but we had great time hiking with pictures in a showery weather."
* A traveler said: "Coming up close to the waterfall was incredible. People on the front of the boat got drenched. No seals at this time of year which we got told we would see but it is nature I guess."
* A traveler said: "Lloyd was fabulous, and felt my 9 year old was safe and looked after throughout. Beautiful scenery, overall a great trip"
* A traveler said: "I shared the most spectacular views with a bunch of nice and funny people. We had a good laugh. And, our tour guide, Jamie, saved my iPhone from the mirror lake. Hahahaha. A 5-star trip!!!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely amazing. Very nice and helpful staff, lovely helicopter and we were blessed with fantastic weather."
* A traveler said: "the whole day was brilliant. early start but well worth it. Our bus driver was really informative. The boat trip was the nest part, fantastic views,"
* A traveler said: "Shuttle bus was waiting when I arrived very friendly driver had no hassles am heading back to Queenstown so will definitely use there service again Cheers Yvonne nz"
Excursión en la costa de Dunedin: Taieri Gorge Railway y el viaje de un día a la península de Otago desde Dunedin
* A traveler said: "Wonderful scenery on both the train ride and Otago Peninsula . Didn’t enjoy the hour waiting for the train at the turnaround because there was nothing to do there. Loved seeing the sea lion and the young family of sea lions at another stop along the beach"
* A traveler said: "The Milford Sound Fly and Cruise was one of the top 5 adventures we’ve ever had. The weather was inclement on our scheduled day but the team rescheduled for the following day with no problem. Exciting, jaw dropping! Staff and equipment excellent!"
* A traveler said: "Always such an awesome experience, we have never done this in warm weather so suckers for punishment for how cold it is but would do it over & over again."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide- Martin was great. His knowledge was amazing. He made a day exceptional. Tour: the selection of winery and food was excellent ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"
* A traveler said: "We were picked up at our house, exactly on time, and had beautiful individual platters for lunch. All the presenters werknowleagable as well as in touch with the group. Th variety of wines we tasted was impressive. Our driver was a real delight with a great sense of humour. Really commendable experience, thanks so much"
- Actividades al aire libre
- Actividades extremas
- Clases de actividades al aire libre
- Deportes de motor
- En el agua
- En el aire
- En tierra
- Naturaleza y fauna salvaje
- Atracciones en la naturaleza
- Avistamiento de aves
- Avistamiento de ballenas
- Avistamiento de delfines
- Avistamiento de fauna salvaje
- Excursiones a caballo
- Nadar con delfines
- Observación de fauna salvaje
- Parques naturales
- Paseos por la naturaleza
- Visitas guiadas ecológicas
- Zoos y parques con fauna salvaje
- Adecuado para niños
- Arte y cultura
- Clases y talleres
- Comida y bebida
- Entradas y pases
- Experiencias únicas
- Servicios de viaje y de transporte
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros
- Museo Air Force
- Lago Tekapo
- Glaciar Franz Josef
- Monte Cook (Aoraki)
- Nevis Swing
- Skyline Gondola - Atracciones en Queenstown
- Lago Manapouri
- Piscinas Termales Hanmer Springs
- Mona Vale
- Cashel Street (Re:Start Mall)
- Coronet Peak
- New Regent Street
- Castillo de Larnach
- Hotel Hermitage Monte Cook
- Hagley Park
- Port Hills (Colinas Portuarias)
- Lago Te Anau
- Parque Nacional de Arthur Pass - Christchurch
- Pegasus Bay Winery
- Viñedos de Marlborough
- Cosas que hacer en Queenstown
- Cosas que hacer en Akaroa
- Cosas que hacer en Wanaka
- Cosas que hacer en Blenheim
- Cosas que hacer en Picton
- Cosas que hacer en Isla Norte
- Cosas que hacer en Tasmania
- Cosas que hacer en Nueva Gales del Sur
- Cosas que hacer en Wellington
- Cosas que hacer en Parque nacional de Tongariro
- Cosas que hacer en Hastings
- Cosas que hacer en Victoria
- Cosas que hacer en Australia del Sur
- Cosas que hacer en Queensland
- Cosas que hacer en Rarotonga