Región Sudeste de Brasil Servicios de viaje y de transporte
485 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "Really worked well. There were well Managed priority queue and we had a great experience without waiting for hours"
* A traveler said: "Very efficient car service. We use them to transfer to and from GIG to Copacabana Beach area hotel. Always prompt. Cars were clean, driver were pleasant. Easy communication through Whats App. We had to change our pickup time from hotel on return to airport and that was easily accommodated"
* A traveler said: "The driver met us at the arrivals area and got us to the port with a clean vehicle. Good service."
* A traveler said: "I undertook Skip the Line Christ the Redeemer Admission Ticket. I was given preference during the train ride. It was very nice."
* A traveler said: "Everything went great! Pick up was right on time and shuttle went straight to the airport. Gus speaks wonderful English and is so warm and helpful. He is very knowledgeable and pointed out not on the history but told us much about the culture of this great city. Worth every dollar we paid."
* A traveler said: "Victoria was an awesome guide, very informative and knowledgeable. Flavio was a safe and great driver. They both should be requested for a tour if you go!!"
* A traveler said: "The tourist guide is friendly and passionate about the Rio de Janeiro history, I highly recommend this tour"
Exclusivo de Viator: Acceso anticipado a la estatua del Cristo Redentor con excursión opcional a la montaña Pan de Azúcar
* A traveler said: "We went on this tour on Dec 30th, one of the busiest days of the year and yet we were ahead of everybody else. We were finished by 1 pm and everybody felt pretty comfortable with the guide. Thank you so much."
* A traveler said: "Everything Viator did was great..... However, it rained when visiting the Christ the king monument and fog spoiled our views from Sugarloaf. Now we need to take another trip to RIO!"
Un Día en Río - Cristo Redentor en Van, Pan de Azúcar, Maracanã, Sambódromo, Catedral y Selarón con Almuerzo
* A traveler said: "Our guide Newton made the tour very fun and informative. All in all a great in-a-nutshell tour for Rio."
* A traveler said: "We booked late at night and received a text on who was going to be picking us up the next morning. Manuela was a great tour host. She spoke English and was patient and informative. The van was comfortable and the entry processes to the sites were all handled by the host. Would definitely recommend!"
Recorrido de día completo por el Pan de Azúcar, Maracaná y entrada Evite las colas al Cristo Redentor en tren
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Our tour guide and driver were amazing. Our tour guide was knowledgeable, funny and respectful."
- Museo del Café (Museu do Café)
- Bahía Botafogo
- Playa de São Conrado
- Barra da Tijuca
- Avenida Paulista - Sao Paolo Atracciones
- Edificio Italiano
- Parque del Flamenco
- Estadio Pacaembu
- Museo Imperial
- Grumari Beach
- Parque Natural Marapendi
- Vista Chinesa
- Plaza de la República (Praça da República)
- Santa Marta Favela
- Mirante Dona Marta
- Teatro Municipal
- Catedral Sé
- Primera Iglesia de Nuestra Señora de los Remedios
- Museo del Fútbol
- Instituto Moreira Salles
- Cosas que hacer en Río de Janeiro
- Cosas que hacer en São Paulo
- Cosas que hacer en Belo Horizonte
- Cosas que hacer en Santos
- Cosas que hacer en Región Nordeste de Brasil
- Cosas que hacer en Las Pampas
- Cosas que hacer en Noroeste de Argentina
- Cosas que hacer en Salvador de Bahía
- Cosas que hacer en Montevideo
- Cosas que hacer en Buenos Aires
- Cosas que hacer en Salta
- Cosas que hacer en Altiplano
- Cosas que hacer en Amazonas brasileño
- Cosas que hacer en Costa Sur
- Cosas que hacer en Patagonia