Tours de arte - Toscana
498 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
Combinado para grupos pequeños: recorrido a pie con entrada Evite las colas a David y la Galería Uffizi
* A traveler said: "Angelo our tour guide was excellent. He turned the history into a walking story for us as we learned about Florence. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "The walking tour was amazing. Mel, our guide, was very knowledgeable and very new ce! We would definitely use the same vendor in the future."
* A traveler said: "Annette was a tremendous guide. She spoke impeccable English, maintained a clear mastery of the collections in the Uffizi, encouraged and deftly answered questions, and had a true gift for explaining things. A true professional."
* A traveler said: "Arzo was so engaging. She got everyone interested and excited about the artists and the art! I would totally refer her to friends and family because she brought us to the most important pieces for the time that was allotted in each museum."
* A traveler said: "Very experienced with wonderful information- we had a great time! Lots a meaningful information!!! We enjoyed it very much!!"
Visita por Florencia para grupos pequeños con acceso Evite las colas al David y la Galería de la Academia con visita opcional al Duomo
* A traveler said: "Angelo was interesting knowledgeable and passionate about everything he discussed. We especially appreciated his enlightening information about David!"
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed this tour. Sylvia was a great guide and she was very fun and knowledgeable. We learned so much and had a great day. 4 hours was the perfect amount of time."
* A traveler said: "Short tour but was very interesting. Can’t miss the famous statue of David if in Florence. Really enjoyed the unfinished works of Michelangelo too."
* A traveler said: "Marcello was fantastic. Probably the best guide we have ever had. Great insights and behind the scenes info. Very personable, felt like we were touring with a relative."
* A traveler said: "It was a very good. I did not realize how fast 1.5 hour passing. It was too fast but not in a bad way. Time went fast because it was very interesting and entertaining."
* A traveler said: "Confusing as to were to meet and we almost missed the tour. But overall Laura the Tour guide was very nice and informative."
* A traveler said: "This museum is my favorite of all time. Just the building itself is worth the visit. And the sculpture and other artifacts are very diverse and interesting. It is a nice change from all the 2 dimensional art you see at the other museum in Florence."
* A traveler said: "Such a lovely evening! My dad and I took Cinzia’s cooking class and it was the highlight of our time in Florence. The patio was beautiful and we learned skills we will definitely use when returning back to the US. Overall, it felt like we were having a fun night in a friend’s home and we can’t wait to make our own pasta at home! Thank you Cinzia!"
* A traveler said: "Loved the experience! The kids loved the interactive part of the museum. Very well laid out and planned. Very interesting."
* A traveler said: "Superb trip although be prepared for the steps!! Our guide was so knowledgeable and enthusiastic and I would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed a most informative and enlightening tour. Our guide had such an understanding of the amazing art and history - we loved this tour. Highly recommend!"
Evite las colas Excursión en grupos reducidos a la Galería de la Academia y la Galería de los Uffizi de Florencia
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing. The tour guide was thoroughly immersed in the history of the artifacts and paintings. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Great day trip from Florence to see some of the best sights!! Totally smooth and stress free with a great tour guide, Alessandro, and driver, Ricardo. Highly recommended!!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Very friendly and personalized experience. Family owned and lived in castle. Beautiful views of vineyards, olive trees and countryside"
* A traveler said: "What a climb! Not for the weak for sure and tough on the 78 year old. However, all the huffing and puffing up the stairs( some were like ladders) the view was worth every bit of energy it took to get there!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very informative, and provided historical perspective. She also was able to answer our many questions."
* A traveler said: "I went with my wife and 2 friends and I am not really a foodie person but this was fantastic. I loved the food and am now ready to take on making pasta myself and the whole experience was over the top. The hosts are incredible and make you feel so comfortable and the view is to die for, incredible trip while in Florence and only about 30 minutes outside of the city but you feel as if it was hours on how beautiful the view was. Highly, highly recommend it!!!"
- Actividades al aire libre
- Adecuado para niños
- Arte y cultura
- Arte y diseño
- Galerías de arte
- Recorridos arquitectónicos
- Tours de arte
- Cultura pop
- Espectáculos y actuaciones
- Clases y talleres
- Comida y bebida
- Entradas y pases
- Experiencias únicas
- Ocasiones especiales y de temporada
- Se agota rápido
- Servicios de viaje y de transporte
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros
- Torre Guinigi
- Il Palio de Siena
- Plaza de los Caballeros - Piazza dei Cavalieri
- Iglesia Anglicana de San Marcos
- Palacio Vecchio
- Piazza dell'Anfiteatro
- Mercato di Sant'Ambrogio (Mercado de San Ambrosio)
- Hard Rock Cafe Florencia
- Fuente de Neptuno
- Palazzo Strozzi
- Colegiata de San Gimignano
- Abadía de Sant'Antimo (Abbazia di Sant'Antimo)
- Cúpula de Brunelleschi
- La Torre inclinada de Pisa
- Ponte Santa Trinita
- Museo San Marco
- Piazza dei Miracoli
- Museo Leonardiano di Vinci
- Cosas que hacer en Siena
- Cosas que hacer en Florencia
- Cosas que hacer en Pisa
- Cosas que hacer en San Gimignano
- Cosas que hacer en Chianti
- Cosas que hacer en Livorno
- Cosas que hacer en Umbria
- Cosas que hacer en Emilia-Romaña
- Cosas que hacer en Piamonte y Liguria
- Cosas que hacer en Bolonia
- Cosas que hacer en Lago de Bolsena
- Cosas que hacer en Asís
- Cosas que hacer en Lazio
- Cosas que hacer en Véneto
- Cosas que hacer en Lombardía