Rutas en bicicleta - Vancouver
15 resultados | Todas las cosas que hacer
* A traveler said: "Nick was a great guide. The tour was fun. You get to see a good portion of Vancouver on this tour. Biking was the only type of tour I've never done so now I can check it off my list."
* A traveler said: "What a great bike tour yesterday….George (aka Curious George) our tour guide was so fun, informative and so passionate about his city of Vancouver. Highly recommend and be sure you request to have George as your tour guide! 😊"
* A traveler said: "Thank you Chris our guide for a wonderful bike tour. Your knowledge of the local environment and customs was in-depth and gave us a better understanding of Vancouver and it’s history. It was an easy ride which was mostly flat. Being the 1st March it was still cold so suggest you wear warm layers and gloves. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Overall a quite enjoyable experience with our guide and beaver expert Nick. Stanley Park sure is a must-go for every travelers come to Vancouver."
* A traveler said: "This was one of the best parts of our family trip! So much to see and do as we cycled all over downtown and around the sea wall. Discovered so many neat places along the way to stop and explore! Highly recommended for families."
* A traveler said: "Best thing we did on our trip was booking this trip! Paul the guide was beyond amazing! We loved the lunch that came with the tour and the hiking was beautiful and the biking was sooo good too! Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "The tour was fantastic- Jeremy was so knowledgable and entertaining. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "When we visit a city our preferred way of seeing it is a bike tour led by a local who knows and loves the city - you get their insight and perspective, so much more depth than you would otherwise. Jeremy was an excellent guide friendly, relaxed and very informative. He was also very attentive in giving detailed information about how we would proceed so there was never any doubt, for example, in traffic about what to do. It helped that we had a beautiful day of sunshine with a slight breeze - perfect."
* A traveler said: "Eric brought to life the late 1800s Vancouver. I loved how immersed he was in character. Transported us back in time. 5 stars"
* A traveler said: "Tour was great, our guide Will was so friendly and knowledgeable. He gave us lots of historical information about Gastown, and had the answers to all our questions. I super recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "Our Tour Guide, Alex, made our time out and about a Five Star experience! He was very knowledgeable and has. Great personality for the job!"
* A traveler said: "Could not fault this fantastic day of cycling & chatting. Paul was a brilliant tour guide. Newbies to Vancouver should put this tour as their No 1. Cycled through beautiful woodland & countryside. Finally ended up in Victoria for a wonderful lunch."
- Actividades al aire libre
- Arte y cultura
- Comida y bebida
- Experiencias únicas
- Se agota rápido
- Servicios de viaje y de transporte
- Tours, visitas turísticas y cruceros
- Cruceros y veleros
- Cómo desplazarse
- Recorridos a pie
- Recorridos en autobús
- Recorridos en bicicleta eléctrica
- Rutas en bici de montaña
- Rutas en bicicleta
- Tours turísticos
- Visitas por duración
- Cosas que hacer en Columbia Británica
- Cosas que hacer en Isla de Vancouver
- Cosas que hacer en Seattle
- Cosas que hacer en Portland
- Cosas que hacer en Calgary
- Cosas que hacer en Washington
- Cosas que hacer en Oregón
- Cosas que hacer en Alberta
- Cosas que hacer en Nevada
- Cosas que hacer en California
- Cosas que hacer en Utah
Day Trips from Vancouver
- Vancouver to Alberta
- Vancouver to Columbia Británica
- Vancouver to Calgary
- Vancouver to parque Stanley
- Vancouver to Isla Granville
- Vancouver to Montaña Grouse
- Vancouver to Montañas Whistler-Blackcomb
- Vancouver to Góndola Sea to Sky
- Vancouver to Deep Cove
- Vancouver to Cypress Mountain
- Vancouver to Squamish
- Vancouver to Richmond
- Vancouver to Sunshine Coast
- Vancouver to Isla de Vancouver